Sunday 11:45 PM on Adult Swim Premiered May 13, 2007 Between Seasons

Superjail! Fan Reviews (22)

• The absolute greatest Adult Swim has right now.

This show is absolutely, positevly amazing in every sense.

I cannot begin to describe it's absolute quality.

It is just so hard to explain how much of a masterpiece Superjail is.

But I'll try:

Animation: 10 out of 10.

It's simple, but getting past that, it's probably the best animation I have ever seen out of a cartoon. It's animated in Flash, but it actually uses frame by frame animation, and only occasionally uses diffrent techniques, but the way it's handled is what makes it so awesome.

The expressions are absolutely priceless and stunning. I have never seen such fitting expressions and movements in a cartoon such as this. Everything is just perfect.

Humor: 10 out of 10.

You thought Aqua Teen, Home Movies, and Moral Oreal were funny?

Well, get a load of Superjail's humor:

Like the animation, it is absolutely perfect. It goes extremely well with the animation, it's hard not to at least giggle at the little gags thrown here and there, and it's overall witty and original.

Plot and Setting: 10 out of 10.

Extremely original. I have yet to see a show based off a jail besides maybe one of those live action crime shows...

But nonetheless, the creators really did a good job of coming up with the theme.

Overall: 10/10. A perfect show.

I will probably never again see such an original, beautiful, hilarious, and first class cartoon like Superjail ever again. This show truely blows me away.

If you did not give this show a try, stop being a retard and go watch some clips to see it's so far completely un-matched beauty.