OMG! They're killing off Superman's arch foes on Jusitce League!

ToniMontana804

[1]May 7, 2006
    • level: 15

It's kind of sad in a way. I'm going to miss the Parasite and Livewire. With most of them being gone, does this mean Metropolis will be peaceful? The only thing they will have to worry about is tornadoes,  everyday crooks, and earthquakes.

Let's see here:

Metallo: Circuits fried by Grodd

Parasite: Frozen and blown up.

Livewire: May have been blown up too.

Bruno Manheim: Betrayed by Darkseid and got blown up on SupermanTAS.

Darcie (female robot): melted on Static Shock episode, "Toys in the Hood."

Jax ur and Mala: Trapped in a blackhole back in SupermanTAS.

Brainiac: Hmm......May have actually perished. Not sure, though.

Toyman, Bizarro, Weather Wizard, Volcana, Lex Luthor, and Darkseid are still alive in "Alive" episode. I can't wait to see what will happen to them in Destroyer. 

Edited on 05/07/2006 9:05pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kenneth_velez

[2]May 7, 2006
    • level: 2
    I think Brainiac is still alive if not there is still the possiblities that he takes out Batman and the rest of the characters (not Justice Lords but other heros) from Justice Lords universe.

Metallo can be repaired. And we see that, even if its not the STAS Parasite, that the carachter's essenice is still lingering in the future of Batman Beyond as scene in the episode "Epilog" from Justice League Unlimited season 2.

matthewryan2k

[3]May 13, 2006
    • level: 1
    did they really kill them all off? i know you dont see them, but it makes me feel cold

johncage1000

[4]May 14, 2006
    • level: 6

Weather Wizard and Parasite were flash frozen and then disposed of off-screen, but they're about the only two DCAU villains to have died in "Alive" (Parasite was a bit of a shock, actually). Some of Superman's comic adversaries like Silver Banshee, Bloodsport and Rampage were bumped off too. I don't think I saw Livewire among the villains fighting in Grodd's base, so she's probably still around.

Flash lost quite a few rogues too: Grodd, Weather Wizard, The Shade, Goldface and probably others.

Have a good day.
    John Cage

captaintombatch

[5]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 32
    Destroyer was a real good episode, but I don't think that they should've ended the series so fast, with just Darkseid being the villan, and the new "Legion of Doom" going to the Justice League for help with Darkseid. If all of Superman's foes are all dead, then I think that makes Atomic Skull the best villan out there.

seto1

[6]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    The thing cout superman vikains is that they are among the most powerful beings in dc meaning a death doesnt always count them out.I wouldnt be surprised if most them come back.

MorganFatoosh

[7]May 8, 2009
    • level: 1
    Although there is that one episode I can't remember the name it was in justice league unlimited were supergirl, green arrow, and green lantern travel in time and find an organic decedent of brainiac. So this episode shows that perhaps brainiac was able to survive long enough to for technology to advance his legacy to a living person.

swtt

[8]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 18
    I'm thinking out of the group that was frozen there had to be some powerful villains in it so... saying that they could've been strong enough to free themselves. What else could Killer Frost have done to them.[Dump them into space] The most strongest ones should've been able to save themselves by like using their powers to go back to earth or something.