Where is Superman?

dbcsdragon

[1]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 12

Is Toon Disney getting rid of Superman? It seems that they are showing a couple hours a day of Spiderman and nothing of Superman. He's gone from evening to early morning to now only on weekends. BTAS airings has also been cut back. I don't even like any of the Marvel shows, so this is very aggrivating.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

captaintombatch

[2]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 32
    You know, I've been wondering the same thing. My cable guide says that Superman is still on at 5:00 pm, but when I turn it on, they're either showing Jak and the Power of LuLu, The Emperor's New School, or Power Rangers. Yeah, I'm not sure what's happening. I don't even know why there are so many non-Disney shows on Toon Disney right now. They need to make a Superhero series channel within the next 4 years in order to accomodate the thrills of Superhero shows and movies once again.

seto1

[3]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 16
    its YEAR LATER AND I WISH THE SAME

zepherous35

[4]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 26
    Its been awhile since you started this thread, but its worse than ever now. They rarely show anything good on Disney XD now. However, I must say, I do have the whole series on DVD so I can watch it whenever.
    Edited on 04/05/2009 11:39am

seto1

[5]May 2, 2009
    • level: 16
    Lucky you.

bmoshier

[6]May 11, 2009
    • level: 46
    Superman is on at 1:00 AM CDT on the Disney HD (DXDHD) channel (at least for Comcast in Chicago). It has been on for the last several months.

goldslayer1

[7]Jun 26, 2009
    • level: 2
    i heard they are cutting back the shows because they are trying to make a new superman and then mix it with the batman and the other to make a new justice leage show. but they say this might be done by early 2011
    but i think in this new series they should include every dc heroe like they did last time but last time they didn't make an episode with everyone in it. and i heard the might make one when lex luthor brainac and lots of arch enemies from each hero will team and detroy the justice leage but like i said not sure if they do its gonna be good.