Superman: The Animated Series

Little Girl Lost (2)

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM May 02, 1998 on The WB

• Supergirl squares off against Superman's most formidable foe - Darkseid!

Continuing from the previous part, Supergirl fights the Female Furries (and gets trounched pretty bad by them) till her more famous 'cousin' makes an apperance and puts a stop to it. But ultimately, when trying to protect Kara, Superman falls prey to the Furries, and is taken back to Apokolips to face his most powerful foe, Darkseid.

Kara travels to Apokolips and creams all 3 of the Furries and Granny, and escapes alive with Superman, but not before a special machine Granny made pulls in a comet on a collison course for Earth. Superman manages to hold off most of it, but a chuck breaks loose and Kara manages to stop it (though gets knocked out in the process :p).

In the end, Granny is punished by Darkseid for failure, and Kara is here to stay, and even seems to impress Superman.

A fun episode, with some great action sequences and lots of fun dialouge (some which had me in stitchs ^_^). One bit I highly enjoyed:

SUPERMAN: Kara, I thought I told you to stay out of trouble.
    SUPERGIRL: Who, me? I'm not in trouble. And by the way, it's Supergirl. See? Super... girl.
    SUPERMAN: *Pauses* Right.

I just had to bust a gut at that! :) I always like quotes such as the above.

A great way to end the show's 2nd season, and awesome introduction of Supergirl into the series - 10/10!