Superman: The Animated Series

The Last Son of Krypton (2)

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Sep 06, 1996 on The WB

• As the rocket went to earth and Land in a small town call Smallville where Mr and Mrs. Kent found the Baby and Named him Clark Kent. Soon Clark grows up and move to Metroplis where here later become Superman for the first time.

What a good episode. part 2 was even better. Where we see Mr. and Mrs. Kent found the baby in the rocket. and we see Clark Kent as a young boy, feeling a bit scare about his power, and he soon learn where he came from. The was made 5 years before the smallville series was made, unlike the it show, this episode had a very nice fast pace on finding out who he is and where he's from. Now we are in Metroplis where Clark as a young man get's a new job as a reporter at the daily Planet. This part with Lois acting is almost like Clark first met Lois in Lois and Clark: The adventures of Superman. And we finally get to see Superman at the end of the episode when Lex robot suit is stolen. And it would go to part three. The last second of this episode would keep you on the edge of your seat. I think as Always the cast did an excellent job playing their character. I really enjoy this part 2 episode.

To Be Continued...