supernanny re:mahilik family

lfosterrn

[1]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 1

My name is Lori Foster and I am the mother of Brenden Foster that just appeared on the Mahalik episode of the "Super Nanny."  First of all I would like to say that Donna has been through even more than anyone watching the show could possibly even imagine.  She is a very strong person that just reached her limit of heart aches.

I can only speak in regards to Blake, the 11 year old.  He has been practically living at my house for the past 3 years and he has always been considerate, helpful and most of all respectful.  He and my son, Brenden, were portrayed on the show as being delinquents and I only have one comment for that....EDITING!!!!!!!

Brenden is like a big brother to Blake and tries very hard to be a positive roll model.  Having said that I realize Brenden is 14 and was on "National" tv.  He wanted to be "cool."  They are good kids and I love Blake like my own child.

I also want to say that the "update" was done the day the tree was planted for Blake's father.  I was shocked to hear from Blake that the "update" occured during the 2 week filming of the show.  I just hope and pray that the "Super Nanny" show offered the Mahalik family some kind of on going therapy for all of them as they are grieving terribly.  I would hope that the show goes beyond just the tv ratings.

One more thing....when Blake was found on the computer at my house the film crew took him from playing outside to the computer room and asked him to show them what he does on the computer.  He wasn't actually on it until they asked him to be.

Just my personal thoughts ................Lori Foster

Edited on 01/17/2007 1:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lfosterrn

[2]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    lfosterrn wrote:

My name is Lori Foster and I am the mother of Brenden Foster that just appeared on the Mahalik episode of the "Super Nanny."  First of all I would like to say that Donna has been through even more than anyone watching the show could possibly even imagine.  She is a very strong person that just reached her limit of heart aches.

I can only speak in regards to Blake, the 11 year old.  He has been practically living at my house for the past 3 years and he has always been considerate, helpful and most of all respectful.  He and my son, Brenden, were portrayed on the show as being delinquents and I only have one comment for that....EDITING!!!!!!!

Brenden is like a big brother to Blake and tries very hard to be a positive roll model.  Having said that I realize Brenden is 14 and was on "National" tv.  He wanted to be "cool."  They are good kids and I love Blake like my own child.

I also want to say that the "update" was done the day the tree was planted for Blake's father.  I was shocked to hear from Blake that the "update" occured during the 2 week filming of the show.  I just hope and pray that the "Super Nanny" show offered the Mahalik family some kind of on going therapy for all of them as they are grieving terribly.  I would hope that the show goes beyond just the tv ratings.

One more thing....when Blake was found on the computer at my house the film crew took him from playing outside to the computer room and asked him to show them what he does on the computer.  He wasn't actually on it until they asked him to be.

Just my personal thoughts ................Lori Foster

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.