Supernanny Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

New discussion board for Supernanny!

sunnymerilee

[1]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 6
    This is gonna be oneof the last Supernanny posts here, promise. But seeing as how the message boards fr ABC just suck, my friend has created a mesage board for Supernanny. So anyone who likes Supernanny here as well as Nanny 911 can go to this address

www.voy.com/201220/

And post whatever they want.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IndianaMom

[2]Mar 7, 2006
    • level: 54
    The show came back last night after being off for a while.

In this episode the family included two sets of twin boys--ages 3 and 5, a 7-year-old girl, and a single, divorced Mom.

I felt really sorry for this poor mom. If anybody needed help it was her. The little girl threw tantrums on a regular basis, and the boys faught constantly. All of them wrote on the walls and destroyed the house.

Jo brought friends and neighbors in to clean the house--embarrassing for the mom, but a life-saver. The she made family teams, teaming up an older boy with a younger boy, and the mom and the girl together. The team worked together to earn points with good behavior and accomplishing chores. This worked really well. The older boys helped the younger boys get their chores done so they could earn points.

The mom really needed to spend more time with each child individually, especially her only daugher.

At the end of the show, in the update, the family was shown playing together in the snow, having a good time. I noticed that they didn't show their house. I wondered if it was a mess again.

I hope Jo's visit made a difference for this poor lady. She really needed the help.

Tricia542

[3]Mar 14, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hi,

Did anyone see last night's show? The one with the 4 little girls and the Aunt Donna who babysits sits them? I just didn't get the Aunt Donna's attitude? Those children were definitely looking for some structure. I understand how the aunt loved the children and all, but she is with them all day, and those children needed someone to take control. I raised three children myself, one boy and twin girls, my son is 19 mos. older than my twins, and believe me they welcomed my structured life.

Here's to the supernanny. Jo you're awesome!!

Tricia542

[4]Mar 14, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hi,

Did anyone see last night's show? The one with the 4 little girls and the Aunt Donna who babysits sits them? I just didn't get the Aunt Donna's attitude? Those children were definitely looking for some structure. I understand how the aunt loved the children and all, but she is with them all day, and those children needed someone to take control. I raised three children myself, one boy and twin girls, my son is 19 mos. older than my twins, and believe me they welcomed my structured life.

Here's to the supernanny. Jo you're awesome!!