Supernatural

Adventures in Babysitting

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 06, 2012 on The CW

• Good episode

Did a good job showing the transition from grieving (and still grieving) over Bobby, to getting back to helping others on the side. My favorite part of this episode was the teenage girl, Krissy, because we finally got a glimpse into the next generation of Hunters, and to see the parallels in the different generation of hunters (Dean and Sam, Frank, Krissy's dad and herself), and how different events have shaped them into who they are (or who they could/will grow up to be), makes for a very compelling episode.

I also liked the funny banter between Krissy and Dean. It was sad to see Dean so worn out when talking to her, yet funny at the same time because of the girl's strong personality and impertinent youth, which served to rankle Dean.

Ended with a hopeful note for the girl, and a bittersweet note for Dean when he's driving in the car and struggling between crying and smiling.

Episode had a great plethora of things (plot, character development, humour, emotions, action, twists, etc.)