Supernatural

Bitten

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 24, 2012 on The CW

• Utterly disappointed.

I can't express how disappointed I was in this week's episode of Supernatural. I can't help but wonder if this is what happens when series creator Eric K. isn't involved like he should be. Last week's episode wasn't that good either, but it was a damn sight better than this pitiful excuse for an episode that was thrown as us this week.

Get it straight, Powers That Be. Supernatural is all about Sam and Dean. Their relationship, trials and tribulations, intelligence, personalities, courage and bravery is what has sustained this show for seven wonderful and highly entertaining years. Don't take that away from the loyal fan-base. Don't give us some half-concocted, embarrassingly predictable and boring plot like this one again. It lacked everything Supernatural stands for. It lacked creativity, characterization, originality, humor, wit, edge-of-your-seat action and horror.

I couldn't believe I made it through the episode and the only reason I did was to see if Sam and Dean were actually going to become an integral part of their own damn show! They never did. So, not only did I have to watch an hour of shaky camera (which I loathed), but I had to watch a show with characters I could care less about and the ending was just lame and completely anti-climactic.

Who wrote this crap? I could have written a better episode than this, really, I could have. If you ever find yourself in a bind like this again, feel free to contact me. I'll do it for free if it spares us fans from having to watch another uninspired episode like this starring characters with personalities and histories too big for such an elementary platform.

CW