Supernatural

Bitten

Aired Tuesday Oct 24, 2012 on The CW

• Other Side of the Spectrum

A lot of hate for this week's Episode, but I would have to disagree. I understand people were upset because it didn't primarily focus on the show's stars. I think it was good however, Supernatural continues to grow with it's creativity and inventive techniques. They don't always stick to same old thing, you often see episodes like this, done a complete different style. This was likely a pick at Paranormal Activity, with the 4th one hitting Theaters last weekend. What I liked most about this episode is how it took on the opposite side of the spectrum. We knew Sam and Dean was doing their digging and how they was going about doing that, we didn't even need to see them do it to know. So it went off well that we seen just enough of them to know that. While on the other hand, we got a first person view of the Victims for once. Hence the opposite side of the spectrum. I liked that very much, it was a nice change of pace seeing how they are handling it without Sam and Dean there to tell them everything, but rather them stalking Sam and Dean to get the best answers they can. For the hate in the end of the episode, I get it. Yes Dean Killed an old girlfriend of Sam's just to let this girl go. Here's the thing though folks, this girl has yet to hurt a single human, so why not give her the chance? With The chick in Season 7, she had hurt people already, yes to save her kid, still fact remains, it's a different situation, so I don't know how you can compare. All in all, a risky episode, but inventive and I liked it.