Supernatural

Bitten

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 24, 2012 on The CW

• A SuperNatural not about Sam and Dean.... Oh no! No Wincest this episode....

So, just like every other decent Sci-Fi Fantasy show, Supernatural experiments with certain episodes (still waiting for that musical episode to come . The series decides to do a 'found footage' episode.

Someone commented that it was the love child of Blair Witch and Chronicle (which was meant to be However Blair Witch is one of the top grossing independent movies of all time, and Chronicle was smart and gets about 85% on Rotten Tomatoes....

This episode was (I hate to say it) a little refreshing. Taking a break from Sam and Dean isn't bad. And if the reason you are watching this series (after 8 seasons) is to still hear the 'Dammit Sam, just leave!", "Fine, I will "Good!", "There I did", "Come back now", "Sorry I left, but I had to!" story.... well, I'm sorry your brain is mush, and you just want the same garbage recycled over and over.

This episode wasn't good. But few have been for a while. Hopefully with Amanda Tapping in the picture things should become very interesting.

Was this the worst episode of the season? Only if you hate found footage stories. Which, after being beaten over the head with them.... most people should.

However this found footage episode was pretty good compared to some of the... stuff... out there.

Not Good, Not Bad. Had to be done, and now that its done..... never do it again.

Now about that Musical Episode.... if this show is going to be 10 seasons... you know it's coming....