Supernatural

Bugs

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2005 on The CW

• Can you imagine coming onto set and seeing your whole crew in full bee suits. That's fine, untill they tell you to jump into a room FULL of stinging bees... without your bee suit.

Bugs was interesting. We were given a few more details about Sam's relationship with John. We saw him connect with Matt who didn't exactly share the best relationship with his dad. I loved how Dean stood up for John. Just like a good little soldiar. How adorable is Dean?

I liked how they described the legend. It was a curse, and you cannot fix or stop a curse, you can only get out of its way. And that's exactly what they did. They made sure that no one would disturb the burial grounds again at the same time a=making sure no one else would die. I really liked the tribe member at the restaurant. He made sure Dean knew that he felt disrespected by him lying. I loved Dean's reaction though. Then Sam's full honesty regaining his trust. It takes Sam to tell the truth.

I couldn't stop laughign when i realized the abducted car with a bloody car seat and blood stained seats, the liscense plate was WTF then some numbers. :D