Supernatural

Bugs

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2005 on The CW

• It's not my favorite, but they could do worse. Worth watching at least once.

5.5
    Again, not my favorite episode. Actually, it probably ranks all the way on the bottom of my list, or at least second to the last. But there were some good things about this episode too. See, that's why I love this show. Even at their lowest, it's still good!

We finally get to see that Sam and John weren't on the best of terms, never really were. Oh, and the native american man cracks me up to no end!! "I tell you what my grandfather tell me, and what his grandfather tell him."

Wow, I love those dudes. They tell a story better then anyone, even better then Sophia Patrillo from Golden Girls.

Oh, and the boys first encounter with people thinking they're gay That was funny, too. But, let me tell you, if you're squeemish about bugs, this will have you paranoid for weeks! Especially the spiders...*shudders* Not cool.

Another good thing is, we get a hint that Dean may or may not watch Oprah! Hahaha

So yeah, okay episode, worth watching at least once...but they could do better...

My fave quotes:

Sam Winchester: They're saying it's mad cow.
    Dean Winchester: Mad cow, that was on Oprah.
    Sam Winchester: You watch Oprah?

Dean Winchester: Growing up in a place like this would freak me out.
    Sam Winchester: Why?
    Dean Winchester: The manicured lawns. 'How was your day, Honey'. I'd blow my brains out!
    Sam Winchester: There's nothing wrong with normal.
    Dean Winchester: I'd take our family over normal any day.
    (Not totally true, as we learn in 2.20 that's exactly what he dreams of having.)

[Sam and Dean are posing as potential homeowners]
    Lynda Bloome: Well, let me just say that we accept homeowners of any race, religion, color or...
    [looks at Sam and Dean]
    Lynda Bloome: sexual orientation.
    Dean Winchester: Hmm, right.
    [to Sam]
    Dean Winchester: I'm gonna go talk to Larry. Okay, honey?
    [slaps Sam on the ass]