Supernatural

Bugs

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 08, 2005 on The CW

• Seriously … seriously?!!

Ok, with such boring episodes as Dead in the Water, Bloody Mary, Hook Man, now Bugs, and not so great episodes in between, how I stayed a fan of this show is beyond me … maybe watching two scorching hot guys made it all the more bearable :D
    The good news … it all gets better … really soon (like next episode maybe ;) )

Anyhow, BUGS, hate 'em, even butterflies are icky to me! The Indian curse idea wasn't so engaging, all conversations and arguments involving their dad were too blatant, and really the entire episode was ill-constructed and tedious. (Except for the scene where Sam finds out about his dad swinging by Stanford to check on him, that was very emotional) The endscene was incredible, and not in a good way.

Jim Byrnes (the actor who played the college professor), I really wish they kept him for a bigger, more important role in days to come, I love this guy ever since his WiseGuy days (re-runs) he's a good actor. On a different note, this episode marks the beginning of the gay jokes" on the show, it was funny seeing how the boys reacted to them, especially Dean, but by the time we got to Playthings (season 2 episode 11) they became ridiculously redundant. It was still amusing at this point though.

The episode's most interesting moment: "wasn't that on Oprah" … "you watch Oprah?!"