A Supernatural Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning Thursday, October 13, 2016)
Dear writers and producers of Supernatural,

First off, I’d like to thank you for 9 seasons of an awesome TV show. You’ve had a few missteps along the way, but generally you’ve done a fantastic job. And I want you to know that the following list comes from the heart of a true fan.

What I’d like to see in season 10:

1-10. Please have Sam and Dean truly make up and get along again. I know that DRAMA makes for good TV, but come on, the boys have never gone this long without really getting along. They are 99% of the reason I watch this show. I’m not suggesting you gloss over the whole Demon!Dean thing at all. Give it justice, but bring the boys back together soon.

11. Please have some more creepy, spooky MOTW shows again. Bloody Mary, Asylum, Family Remains, and heck even Party On, Garth, come to mind.

12. Please have a couple of really funny episodes like Changing Channels and The French Mistake.

13. And speaking of Changing Channels, how about another recurring bad guy, although this time make it a girl, that’s sort of like the Trickster/Gabriel. Someone powerful and clever, who likes to screw with (metaphorically only) the boys, but isn’t actually EVIL.

14. Please re-hire Ben Edlund.

15. Please more classic rock.

16. Please, please, please, please somehow deal with Adam. You don’t necessarily have to rescue him, just deal with him in some way.

17. The Men of Letters mythology is awesome. Use more of it.

18. Some guest stars I’d love to see again: Missouri, Jesse the Antichrist, Aaron and his golem, Meg (yes, I know she’s dead), stoner Cas, the Alpha Vamp, Benny.

19. How about another back-in-time episode like Frontierland and Time After Time. I love me some Dean in costume!

Thank you for your attention.

Love.
wwcpd, a fan

(Ok SPN Community, time for your 2 cents.)
22 Comments
Comments (22)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Also I'd like to see Meg come back. I like the last actor who played her well. Maybe like she ascended as a angel then Bc she helped Sam n Dean IDK. But look forward to the new stuff
Flag
Hello. I know right now your continuing the main story. But I'd like to see more hunter episodes also , like after all the Amara stuff or have it like a flashback time erA. I like to see episodes of magical gnomes. Like viral vids you seen on YouTube a gnomish black figure caught on tape. Killer gnomes be a great episode. Just a suggestion. I love the side quests.
Flag
How about following a mainstory you promised last-episode 'wayward sons' episode?
If you keep spitting fillers and weak MOTW, then there's no story, then there's no feel in 'Wayward sons'.
Ok?
Monster-of-the-week is the worst thing happened to Supernatural.
I know some of you like it but its slow death.
SHOW WHAT YOU PROMISED LAST SEASON EPISODE SPN,
or succumb into MOTW slow death
Flag
Okay, hope someone in charge gets to read this, because I believe, demons have taken over the production of my favorite show on TV...what is wrong with the new season? All we get are "fillers", each borderline stupid, Sam and Dean are avid Fans of professional Wrestling (WTF)?, Sam walks away from a GUTSHOT? The scripts are getting more and more soapy, I want the times of the French mistake back...it's almost like the creative leader died, and nobody can find the plot outline he left
Flag
Dear writers,
How did you know that Lucifer's prison is a large, black cube? That's a bit beyond coincidence. As well as a few other bits of info. This season is......interesting. Respond.
Flag
I love all the seasons there's just one thing I didn't like is when meg got killed please bring meg back!
Flag
Hi writers of supernatural we the supernatural fan's would love it if u mind a crossover of supernatural and doctor who but with David Tennant as the doctor
Flag
I have 3 suggestions. 1: We know Dean can see Fairies but we never see him see them. I think he should become their king. 2: I think Sam should be able to channel the dead and reap their knowledge. 3: I think Castiel should be able to CREATE angels.
Flag
Great letter. Please better MOTW episodes! S9 had a ton of MOTW's but none of them were scary or worth remembering. S1 still has the scariest episodes hands down. And YES PLEASE no more Dean/Sam arguing. I can't stand another season of them hating each other because it seems to happen every season and it's always just a waste of time. Should add that the writers need to do their Supernatural mythology homework as well. Way too many basic mistakes in S9. At this point S10 is 3 episodes in and is great so far though. Hopefully it keeps getting better. The show has work to do after a very underwhelming season.
Flag
I just don't understand why every one keeps harping on about Adam!! He was not a Winchester in the family business sense, he was dead before the brothers even found out about him and the 'Adam' they knew was a monster disguised as him. The angels resurrected him and he went into the pit. If being dumped in the pit is not 'dealt with' I don't know what is.

As for the rest, whole heartedly agree.........its long past time that the brothers buried the hatchet and (preferably off screen) once they have got their issues solved they go build a strong working partnership some thing like they had before Papa Winchester told Dean he'd have to kill Sam if he couldn't save him. And while we are on the subject of 'Daddy' issues can they please get over the fact that Papa Winchester favoured one son over the other etc etc.

I would like to see the return of Felicia Day since there is no way they could brink back Jo and Ellen after blowing them up so spectacularly. A female hunter who could give Dean a run for his money could be quite fun to see. More of the classic rock would be awesome. I don't know who has been choosing the season openers but they were better with ACDC.
More+
Flag
Agreed. I'd like to see Felecia Day again also. I love her & her character in this show
Flag
I couldn't agree more. I hoped 8.23 would fix the rift that's been between Sam and Dean since season 4. When S9 played out as if 8.23 never happened...that just....that just hurt. It really hurt.

I'd also like to have an end to the angels and demons stuff and go back to seasons 1-3. I'm sick and tired of Castiel--I think he comes between Sam and Dean and I truly cannot stand him. I was ecstatic when he died in season 7 but when they revealed that Dean saved the trench coat and we haven't seen the Amulet since 5.16...that was a terrible betrayal of Sam. Absolutely the worst. We need the amulet back and we need Sam and Dean to be BROTHERS again. It's been 6 seasons and we've been promised that they'll get back together again and it has yet to happen. I'm sick of it. S9 was nothing but fighting, fighting, fighting and that is not why I watch the show. I watch the show for the relationship between Sam and Dean. Not to see them fight in every single episode.
Flag
How in the world does Castiel come between Sam and Dean? He's best friends with both of them, he loves both of them, he'd die for both of them...excluding his OOCness in season 6, he supports them and is happiest when they are on good terms. Every time they fought this past year, he was extremely distraught and repeatedly told Sam to contact Dean so that they could reconcile. I can understand being sick of the angels, or even not particularly caring for Cas, but to say he comes between them? That's completely untrue. Don't let your own opinions influence the facts.
Flag
I agree with most of the letter:

Definitely must let the Boys get close again. I agree that tension and drama make interesting television, but much of season 9 was very difficult to watch because the Boys weren't a team. I PRAY season 10 fixes that.
I'm even ok with Demon-Dean up until the mid season break, as long as he's not suffering and the team is all on the same side. The Boys have allied with demons before, so Demon-Dean could be interesting for a few episodes.

Definitely more classic rock. CAN'T have too much of that!!!

Love the creepy MOTW episodes, but I prefer funny episodes more like Dog Dean Afternoon, Tall Tales and Clap Your Hands If You Believe. I didn't care for Changing Channels and The French Mistake.

Hey, if Ben Edlund is available, I'll sign a petition to get him back!!
Maybe Kripke, too???

I'm ok finding out what happened to Adam, but I don't think it needs to be a main part of the story line. I also DO NOT think we need Lucifer back, so please don't go there.

Loved Frontierland and the 1944 episode, too. I'd enjoy a few more time travel episodes.

Definitely would love to see Benny again, as well as Meg, Aaron/Golem, Jesse, and the alpha vamp. Not sure why we need to see Missouri, again.

More+
Flag
Just for everyone to know lucifer is going to come back.the rest i dont know but read carefully the review of season 9 and you ll get it.When the next episode?dont tell me september....
Flag
Agreed the whole all about family oath has been ignored since season 5 because they don't give a crap about Adam, I don't know about a girl trickster but Gabriel coming back would be just great, also what happened to John and Mary, ash said they aren't in heaven, please bring papa on for the closure besides his show time show I'm sure JDM has time, I wonder if he even realizes his fan base because of spn
Flag
i completely agree, i think ever since season 5 ended, the show has gone down hill because it is so tense all of the time and the stakes area always so high, they need sam and dean to get back to not only their 'Banter' but their passion for each other, by adding in more monster of the week episodes. I think they should hold back on adam because i think the show should end when adam comes back and they have to kill michael and lucifer
Flag
Love the letter. Perfectly written. Hit on quite a bit on my wish list. Not too crazy about the idea of having too many characters come back from the dead right now. I would like them to try to address Adam though. Make sure that John Winchester has escaped hell. I just about have had enough of vampires. Please return Ben Edlund to the show. Have more of Jodie Mills. Maybe have her join them in a few hunts. More classic rock and some really good fillers that somehow pertain to where the show is at. Drama, thriller or comedy doesn't matter.

I have heard one thing though. Maybe a rumor. Please do not continue the show past season 10 if one of the actors ( Jared or Jensen ) decide to leave the show and use Cas as a so called replacement for either Sam or Dean. Just for the heck of the show going on. This would certainly change the integrity of the show. Cas/Misha, on the other hand, could be in a show of his own. Which for me would make more sense. Probably have more of a chance of surviving as a show on it's own merits. Thank you, wwcpd
More+
Flag
I thought the implication at the end of All Hell Breaks Loose II, the season 2 finale, was that John had escaped through the Devil's Gate and probably went to heaven.

I agree, it would be a horrible idea to continue the show without both Jared and Jensen. That would be like The X-Files without Mulder. Oh wait, they did do that, didn't they?!
Flag
Ash said he wasn't in heAven, Mary either they really need to give us that closure and more shows about hunters maybe a bobby and Rufus team flashback
Flag
Ashe never said John and Mary weren't in heaven. He just said he hadn't found them. I agree that the end of "All Hell Breaks Loose 2" implied that John did go to heaven.

For that it's worth. I don't think Mary deserves to be in heaven, since she pimped her son's soul to a demon and did nothing about it for ten long years. She didn't even try to prepare or protect John and her children from the demon whom she knew was coming back. I think she deserved to be in hell. Just opinion...
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members