A Supernatural Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning Thursdays, Fall 2016)

I have flip-flopped so much on how I feel about Supernatural: Bloodlines that if I ever run for political office, this is definitely going to be what brings me down (well, that and my internet-browsing history). The CW has released the first trailer for the spin-off's backdoor pilot, which will air as a regular episode of Supernatural next week, and I have to be honest, I'm back to giving the potential series major side-eye, guys.

According to the official episode description, Sam and Dean are drawn to the Windy City on a case, at which point they find out about the monster mafia running the city. Et voila! That's how baby spin-offs are made! But it seems to me that Sam and Dean should've known about Chicago's situation before now, considering they've been hunting monsters and demons for their entire lives. They've criss-crossed the United States more than Forrest Gump. How is this news to them?

Anyway, the quick promo gives us a look at Lucien Laviscount (Skins) as Ennis Ross, a police academy trainee who's roped into the monster war at the heart of Bloodlines after a loved one is caught in the crossfire. And you can tell he's not having any of it because he specifically yells, "Oh hell no!" in the teaser: 

So, uh, what'd you think? Hit the comments with your own thoughts, reactions, and suggestions as to how The CW can make this possible spin-off better, because right now it looks about as well-done as an early Ghostfacers hunt.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/25/2016

Season 11 : Episode 23

113 Comments
Comments (113)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Gotta admit, the first thought I got when I was watching the trailer was: Great, gives us some normalsized actors that shows how freaking tall Jensen Ackles (and Jared Padalecki) really is. Maybe ''the short one'' nickname will disappear ;D
Flag
Just please not another teen show. There are tons of teen shows lately from sci-fi genre to horror / thriller. It seems soon there will be nothing left to watch but teen shows.
Flag
It's the CW they're practically teen show central. I mean they have toned down these days and "Arrow" and "Flash" are steps in the right direction but then there are a lot of the other shows.

Lest we forget that this is the network that spent years hating "Supernatural" for breaking that mold and spent years at best ignoring the show until it suddenly got popular and they saw dollar signs.
Flag
I was sceptical when it was first announced, but having read a more fleshed-out logline I think it could have potential. Sort of sounds like what The Originals is doing at the moment.

And it's not as if Supernatural has been all that great recently anyway, definitely not enough for a failed spin-off, should Bloodlines be unsuccessful, to tarnish it's reputation.
Flag
I love supernatural, so don't get me wrong...but i believe that Sam and Dean should have been done after season 5...now there is a season 10 coming..when will it ever end...?
Now we get a spin off, af fat as i could see about a very young guy ( just as young as the first season Sam and Dean) so we can watch him grow in the spinn off just like Sam and Dean...+ Don't we have enough vampire kind series..
Love TVW and the Originals...and think that was a good spinn off...
But now Flash is coming too, and i don't know..now all spinn off works..
I heard they want to make also another Charmed, ruining the original one completely...
Ravenswood was horrible spin off PLT
Once upon a time in Wonderland, was so bad spinn off..it made me almost cry...

So i am watching the season 9 of Supernatural, i wll see automaticely the episode of the spinn off and get back with my thoughts about it.

Flag
"Flash" is so going to rock (can't wait). I wish they would give the Suicide Squad a spin off as well (maybe next season).
Flag
Okay, I feel like I'm doing the job a studio exec should have already done, but here's some "notes":
You can get away with at most one or two of the monster families having been secret from Sam and Dean all this time.
The others have to be new arrivals trying ti encroach on their territory, that makes it more interesting anyway.
Five monster families is too many.
You need a team of hunters. This wouldn't go ignored by the hunter community. Make them one of the crime families to make things interesting. Good people doing bad things for good ends.
To stand out from the originals make one of the families not monsters, but angels.
Make sure you have some strong female characters.
Make sure it feels like Chicago. Rather a lot of us have spent time there. Its kind of a big city. I want to see landmarks and clubs and restaurants I recognize. I want to see homeless people and drug addicts and tourists.
Litter the cast with known genre actors. They are cheap and people will loyally follow them to a new show.
Hire some writers who have written good episodes for genre shows before.
Have a defined multiseason arc with a beginning middle and end defined by a single story architect.
Hmm, this least won't go halfway to fixing this show, but it's a start.
More+
Flag
Don't know if angels have been active long enough to have a family in this thing. Also, is this whole structure supposed to a way to keep the monsters in check or are they just as dangerous as any others.

If the system keeps the monsters in check then I can see other hunters who found out about it leaving well enough alone. If not then I don't see how it's lasted this long.

Also, haven't Sam and Dean been to Chicogo before? Why didn't they find out about this before?
Flag
They were in Chicago when Dean met with Death in the pizza joint, it was gunna be destroyed until Death gave up his ring to help them re-trap Lucifer..5.21 Two Minutes to Midnight.
Flag
Yeah and in season one as well. I can see maybe the whole meeting with Death and stuff and that Dean wasn't there that long would be a good reason he didn't fin out then and MAYBE they were focused on other things before but I guess wait and see. :)
Flag
Guess they were too busy then to notice monsters running the city. :)
Flag
I'd totally forgotten about Meg's trap for John in season 1 being in Chicago, good catch.
Flag
Nathaniel Buzolic should have returned as a regular on The Originals as Kol Mikaelsson, at least until it failed rather than this unnecessary spin-off.
Flag
No ... this looks awful. The CW should give up on spin-off, the Originals is already failing, I expect the same to happen to the Flash (bad casting/I predict a disaster). Just stop!
Flag
are yiu high? I have NEVER heard anyone say a bad word about "Flash" or any of the casting (even casting Iris as a black character barely got a bad reaction).

Everyone I've seen is excited and can't wait for it to start.
Flag
Yes, I'm very high.
Flag
good one. Seriously though I haven't heard a bad word about the show other than maybe the suit (which I just remembered) but then when "Arrow" started he was wearing freaking eye makeup and that changed so it's not like we're wedded to the suit.

Also, John Wesley Shipp is in it! That's a major selling point right there and if he's playing Jay Garrick it will be comic book Nirvana. :)
Flag
I don't know I think Stephen Amell does a good job and he seems to be getting better as the series unfolds. I was a bit worried about the guy playing the Flash but he seemed to do well when he was on "Arrow" so I'm not really worried about that.

The only two things I can recall people complaining about online were the costume (which isn't great but I figure it will either be tinkered with over time or it will grown on us) and them casting a non-white actress as Iris (and that one wasn't nearly as big as similar casting announcements and the other cast members didn't seem to raise any eyebrows).

The thing I don't like is that guy from "Ed" being in the cast. I've never really cared for him but I'm hoping it won't hurt the show too much.
Flag
The lead can't act. The same can be said about Arrow though most of the supporting cast carries the show imo.
Flag
That teaser showed so little, I'm surprised it could change anyone's opinion one way or another.
Flag
So worrying... Sam and Dean look totally out of place there.
Flag
Yah I'm worried they are gonna do what they did on TVD to Caroline when Elena first became a vampire and shut of her emotions. Which was make Caroline suck and lose fights so the "new" character (emotionless Elena) can look awesome/like a badass. The fact they are making Sam and Dean look like the biggest dumbasses for not knowing about this in the first place is also pissing me off. I mean I know Bobby is dead, but Garth is still organizing the hunters, what is their excuse here? Maybe, and this is a BIG maybe, the show will be decent enough once it gets on its own, but that is gonna be hard for the first little while, because it stems from Supernatural and that universe. Sam and Dean are like the be all and end all of that world and solve its problems, they are gonna have to address in a major way why they are leaving this to a newbie hunter. I don't know I'm not optimistic. But I no there is no point resisting the truth that I will give it at least the 4 episode test out of respect for Supernatural.
Flag
Well, Supernatural was a WBTV show, and I feel they are trying to make more of a CW show instead, and not necessarily a Supernatural spinoff, despite what they call it. It's supposed to attract a whole new generation of viewers, but I'm afraid us old-timers who have been watching Supernatural since the good old times of season 1 won't find this new show as appealing.

Now I'm wondering why the CW couldn't give supernatural the same treatment they gave to The Vampire diaries and their spinoff, The Originals, which feature characters that were important in the original show, and I believe, share a similar identity.

I have the feeling the Supernatural audience has grown to old for the CW to really focus on them anymore. The king is dead (oh, well, not quite yet). Long live the king.
Flag
Actually the WB hated "Supernatural" for not fitting it's teen girl fanbase. They were always ignoring it and dissing the show and it flirted with cancellation nearly every season until a few years back when it started making more money and suddenly they loved it. I even remember before that there being some president of the network (Dawn someone) who publicly said she hated and didn't understand "Supernatural" and there were rumors she had a personal vendetta against the show and wanted it cancelled.

As for spinning off established characters, they've pretty much killed them all off so there isn't really anyone to spin off. Yes, ideally that's how you do it but in a show with two main characters it's not possible.
Flag
When I said Supernatural was a WB show I meant it to emphasize it was not a traditional CW show, no matter how much it was not appreciated in the WB. As for the spinoff, I didn't mean necessarily to keep characters established in the flagship show, but themes instead. WE could have interesting shows about Men of Letters set in the 1940s, for example, or one about angels (maybe a Castiel spinoff), or one about rippers. many different themes have been presented already without having to resort to a new idea added at the last minute.
Flag
"Supernatural" broke the WB mold of the day when it started. The rumor was the network president who took over the merger that formed the CW had it out for former WB shows as she originally worked for UPN and had a soft spot for their shows. That was mostly rumor but she did go on record as saying she hated "Supernatural" and didn't understand it at all. That of course changed when the ratings shot up and here we are.

I really doubt the CW wants to do a series set in the 40's but maybe they could do one where Sam and Dean stumble on other legacies and the other decide to try and form a new Men of Letters or something. Still, that might be too close to Sam and Dean since they would likely need the bunker (unless they find another one or something) or the group has been working, in the last year or so, on their own and have their own stuff.

I'm all for a Cas spin off but that always felt like it would be best saved for after "Supernatural" ends unless you want a ton of crossovers which would be clunky and awkward.

A Garth one would be good too but the guy who plays him is already a lead on "Legit" so I don't know if he would have time to do both.

Honestly, by killing off a bunch of people they hurt themselves on making a more direct spinoff.

More +
Flag
Now I'm wondering why the CW couldn't give supernatural the same treatment they gave to The Vampire diaries and their spinoff, The Originals, which feature characters that were important in the original show, and I believe, share a similar identity.

I would say that is because Supernatural has killed off all of the potential important characters except the main characters (Sam, Dean, Castiel and Crowley) and the only remaining side character Jody Mills. Where as TVD had many regular important characters that kind of needed to have their own show.

I have thought that it may be possible that Garth could make an appearance in the spin off since he is now a werewolf. That would be cool to see Garth again.
Flag
Again as I've just stated above I didn't neceesarily mean characters established in the original series, but themes instead. We could have interesting shows about Men of Letters set in the 1940s, for example, or one about angels (maybe a Castiel spinoff), or one about rippers. many different themes have been presented already without having to resort to a new idea added at the last minute.
Flag
Trailer seems okay enough to me. I watch Supernatural, so I'll watch the episode. It's too early to make any judgement as the pilot has'nt aired yet.
Flag
Lol they've been in chicago several times. With meg(blonde) and death.
Flag
But what if they retcon something back to those episodes?
Flag
I won't be watching. While this show might attract viewers it doesn't have the same vibe that supernatural does. Supernatural is more of an indie funny adult style show. This spinoff looks to be more of the younger style show like vampire diaries and gossip girl.
Flag
Well, you don't want a spinoff to be a carbon copy of the origional. Ideally, it would be close enough to be in the same reality but it should have it's own feel and stand on it's own two feet.
Flag
If a spinoff is to far from the original, like in this case, than it won't draw any of the viewers from the original.
Flag
Like i said it should be close enough to be in the same world but it really needs to be it's own thing and stand on it's own.

That's why they couldn't just do another show about hunters traveling around hunting monsters it would be way too close to "Supernatural" to be it's own show.
Flag
This is going to be to Supernatural what Ravenswood was to Pretty Little Liars... a one season embarrassing flop that had next to nothing in common with its parent show.
Flag
What I think is that everyone's quick to judge this backdoor pilot that hasn't even aired yet. And a spin off that hasn't aired yet. We get a 20 second trailer. I have no idea what to do think on like fives seconds of a glimpse to the next episode. So seriously I'm gonna hold off on saying if it's bad or not. Because I might actually like it like how I liked this episode. Too much complaining from the fans this season. I'm really disappointed.
Flag
Supernatural: Bloodlines Originals
Was my first thought.
Flag
Same here, which kind of makes me want to watch it because I like both Supernatural and The Originals. But I think the music they used kind of had that The Originals feel to it.
Flag
video won't play.
Flag
Staff
Fixed.
Flag
video says it's private when I try watching it?

doesn't really matter though, I've been watching Supernatural from the beginning and it's losing it's touch so I had no interest in the spin-off from the moment I heard what it's about.
Flag
Staff
Fixed.
Flag
The video won't play for me. It seems someone may have accidentally allowed it to be seen by the public. But I'd wait for the TV airing anyways.
Flag
Staff
Video is fixed now!
Flag
I never watched the original series so I can be totally wrong here of course but it seems to me they're already stretching the original as much as they can (season 9 already I think?), getting as much money out of it as possible. And from what I've heard the series is very inconsistent. And now they're making a spin-off? Why not try to make the main show better and leave the spin-off for what it is. Or just wrap the main series up in a good final season and try a new daring show.
But it's always about the money I guess once they got something with good ratings too often they want to get as much money out of it as possible..
Even if there's another show that's better but doesn't get enough ratings they would probably cancel the show with the lower ratings..
Flag
...If you don't watch the series at all, not really certain you can judge any of it. I'm not trying to be rude in saying so, Im just not sure what the point of this was. There are a lot of Supernatural fans who love the show, both the original concept and the way it is now. Commenting on it needing improving or change when you've never even seen it (first few seasons or recent ones) seems like a pretty big call to make. Especially stating that it's clearly all about the money and it should be wrapped up. Supernatural is ever evolving, and yes like all shows, its had down peaks but it always brings it back. And nine seasons of a show just means that cast, crew and fans are still into it. A lot of shows don't last that long because the cast wish to move on. It does not mean that the show is crap. Just like Supernatural being around for nine seasons does not mean its about money. Watch the show and then I'd love to hear your opinion, whether its good or bad :) But making judgements without watching at all isn't right.
Flag
Wow, that looks bad. And the main character (?) of the spinoff does not seem up to the part of leading a series. It really just reminded me of a bad supernatural movie that's so bad that it goes from funny-bad to bad-bad a.k.a. Blade 3.
Flag
Uninterested..the magic of this show has faded a little but the remaining cast and writers manage to hold it together fairly well. But with a new cast and a new story and just ONE crossover episode, it really doesn't appeal to me. I may not even watch next week's SPN episode unless it gets fair reviews as a standalone SPN ep.
Flag
I tried to watch this, but it says, "This video is private," and won't play. Oh, I could go find it on You Tube, but the certificates for TV dot com are all messed up. It tells me so every day when I go there and I have to allow it over the warning that I shouldn't go there, I might be killed. Can't you folks fix this? It's annoying, but I don't worry about it, it just kind of sucks.
Flag
Any Supernatural spinoff that doesn't have Dorothy and Charlie isn't going to be good. They already had a great premise of a spinoff. Actually they have had a few including the Men of Letters. This just looks and sounds dumb.
Flag
Once Upon A Time in Oz? Didn't ABC just cancel that?
Flag
it was once upon a time in wonderland. Supernatural is a cw show not abc and not at all connected to once upon a time.
Flag
I'm aware of this, I was just making a joke.
Flag
Sorry its hard to tell sarcasm from typing
Flag
I'd give dorothy and charlie spinoff a chance but i'm not really fond of either character. When I heard about a spinoff I hoped we'd get Bobby back. They could have gone back in time 10 years and show Bobby's storyline.
Flag
Thing is, a show like that would be effects heavy and really expensive. They would never do that in a million years.
Flag
Okay.Here's what I would do and it's simple,scrap the Bloodlines series and just give us more fucking Dean and Sam and Supernatural!And anyone who says the show has run it's course,that's cool,you don't need to continue to watch,I hear Kim Kardashian is looking for new viewers.Supernatural doesn't need spin-offs,movies...YES....spin-offs....NO!
Flag
Doesn't need a movie, it just needed to end when Kripke left, period - if you truly loved the show as much as you're claiming, you have to recognize that the last four seasons doesn't compare in the least to its first five ; and not going to start watching anything starring the KK Klan, just 'cause I'm just stating the obvious here.

Basically, the only thing I support fully about your post... is your avatar. Your avatar is straight-up awesome. Oh, and yeah - Bloodlines shouldn't happened. But when it comes to the continuous destruction of the legacy of a once great series, not for creative reason, but for pure greed - nope, never going to be OK with that. But fine, you can keep watching this sub-par aberration if you're still into it. I got my five flawless season, so I'm good.
Flag
Well,I guess we'll agree to disagree.I get your point,but for some reason,even though Kripke left,I'm still having fun watching the series.Hey,what do I know,I'm one of those fans that thought Seinfeld got funnier after Larry David left and I'm an epic huge fan of Star Trek:Deep Space Nine even though it wasn't created by Gene Roddenberry.And Deep Space Nine got even better when the creators stopped writing the show and allowed new writers to take over,it went from good to fantastic.
Bloodlines has crap written all over it.We can agree on that.
Hey,look on the positive side,5 great seasons isn't anything to sneeze at....Big Bang Theory had 3 great seasons before it went all Friends-like with it's characters and comedy.
Thanks for the positive feedback on my Avatar.....you a Hab's fan?Are you a local or an American Hab fan?
Flag
It looks promising. It might be fun.
Flag
This trailer pretty much solidified the fact that I wont be watching and the main actor looks way too young. Although I wish they would've picked an actor with a darker skin tone but thats just personal gripe.
Flag
they have people with darker skin tones the main guy is black
Flag
I think @Tvking00 means a black guy with a darker skin tone.
Flag
bingo
Flag
That looks really bad!
Flag
...egh. I'll wait to see the episode..blah blah blah. But really though, this seems like The Original: Supernatural Style. I mean...right? This should be a spin off thats sewn into the past events of The series. I smell failure,unfortunately.

I really WANT to like this. I do. I love SPN and I love Season 9. But...sigh=/ I just dont know.
Flag
Supernatural is making a huge mistake in spinning off with characters we really couldn't care less about. I constantly refer to the show "Angel" as the gold standard as to how spinoffs are done. We have a character that takes several seasons to flesh out, build a fanbase, and finally, once his arc on the parent series is done, send him out on his own to do some serious ass-kicking. (The additions of Cordelia and Wesley as his sidekicks for the first three seasons was a plus as well, given that they really didn't do much on Buffy but were given new purpose in Angel.)

When I was told that Supernatural was getting a spinoff, the candidates who I believe could carry their own weight were Castiel and Garth. Cas is already beloved by all the Supernatural fangirls but in order to exist after season 4 he was CONSTANTLY given handicaps to his power. Metatron turning him human and him having to steal a random angel's grace to get up to 75% power is just one of the handicaps. If Cas were to, say, use up ALL his energy killing Metatron and forced to live the rest of his life as a human, THAT could be a way to spinoff the show where a human Cas fights biblical-type monsters. Season 5 was awesome and most of the monsters were straight from the Bible, but the canon has LOTS of demons and beasts that now seem inappropriate to where the parent show is now but could do very well as antagonists for an angel-centered show.

Garth would work too, but perhaps not as well now that the writers turned him into a full-fledged werewolf. But there is potential. Having an episode where a monster kills Garth's new family and Garth looking for revenge would be a very interesting plot for a spinoff, especially since Garth is a werewolf AND a hunter. Fighting monsters while at the same time fending off hunters who misunderstand him would make for at least two seasons of solid storytelling, ESPECIALLY if they keep it lighthearted like it was during Garth's pre-werewolf episodes. Also, they should bring back the Alpha Vamp as the chief villain of season 1, since he was strong enough to fight a LEVIATHAN but hasn't done a damn thing since.

But as to this, only spending one episode with the people that will be our protagonists to Supernatural: Tribes... no. GOD no. Even NCIS knew to at least give us two episodes with the characters who would become the protagonists of NCIS: LA and NCIS: New Orleans. I predict that Tribes is gonna suck as badly as "the Finder," which made the exact same mistake of giving us characters we don't care about barely meeting with the characters of their parent show and then sending them out on their own. NEXT!
More+
Flag
I agree with most of this. Cas in his first entrance was amazing. The power of heaven and absolute faith in God. His character arc up to the end of season 5 was awesome. Now he's worse than a side kick. I love Cas, but he needs a stronger role than what he has. However, I don't think Cas as he is now would be strong enough to hold a spin off. Maybe if they put him in bloodlines, it would help. A bit like Originals, make a strong story line and put in a popular main character that isn't going anywhere and make a new show with a new feel, but with a popular main character from the parent show. A Garth spinoff would likely fail, because his tone as a character is so grating compared to that of almost everyone else, I doubt it would capture the main audience from the parent, and he doesn't have enough global appeal to attract a large new following.
Flag
i miss Angel. :[
Flag
I think it's good that they're doing a spinoff but yes with Cas it would have been a better choice of character because he doesn't get enough screen time in Supernatural episodes because the story is supposed to be about Sam and Dean. So to have a pretty much seperate tv show about him and his battles would be really cool because I feel like Cas and his struggles need to be shown more often. But with the characters they have chosen, although not ideal, will still, in my opinion, be a pretty big hit. Because Supernatural is on its 10th season and most tv shows don't last too much longer after 10 seasons, so to kind of keep the Supernatural series alive after it's gone is to have a sort of spinoff, like this one, that could maybe even bring in Sam or Dean references(or episodes about them in Bloodlines).
Flag
Mind you I haven't watched this week's actual Supernatural episode (I have this whole Wednesday plan to avoid commercials where I don't start watching Arrow until about twenty minutes in) but you would have thought a more coherent trailer could be put together of an episode already made and showing next week.
Flag
How do you follow "Arrow" or any show if you miss the first 20 minutes? I have a policy that I NEVER watch anything (TV show or movie) if I miss even a second of it, unless I've seen it before then it's okay. :)
Flag
I record everything and if you start watching an hour long show from the beginning at the twenty minute mark, you don't have to watch any commercials.
Flag
Okay, but if it's a new episode how do you know what's going on? Like "Time of Death" you totally miss the opening showing Clock King in action. That's actually one of my favorite parts of the episode (I've watched it many times on the CW site).
Flag
Sorry you didn't actually mention DVD so I THOUGH you meant you wanted them live. I don't use a DVR, I either watch stuff live or if I can't (there's something else on at the same time) I watch it the next day online.
Flag
Huh? My DVR is set to record all new episodes. All hour long episodes are in actuality forty two to forty four minutes long. At 7:40 eastern time I begin to watch my recording of Supernatural from the night before from the beginning. That concludes at approximately 8:23 est. I start my recording of Arrow which began at 8:00. This isn't hard to wrap your mind around.
Flag
This whole thing should have ended in season 5 (stop lying to yourself, you all know this is the truth), yet now they are expanding it...

Nope, sorry. Just not into it.
Flag
&This; whole thing should have ended in season 5 (stop lying to yourself, you all know
&this; is the truth),

I was one of those who fiercely argued the series could/should keep going. I now realize that was a terrible mistake. :-( The writing room minus Kripke just wasn't up to it and have just been rehashing the same story for four more seasons now.
Flag
why are they even doing this? i agree with the some comments below they shouldn't even attach name supernatural to this thing as a die hard supernatural fan i feel like this is degrading for the show and fanbase as well and yes they just want to lure in supernatural's fan base gosh whose idea was that in the first place?
Flag
It doesn't look that bad; this doesn't look any different than any other episode of Supernatural "Music and all" The only thing that stands out to me is that the kid looks way to young to be a cop even a rookie. He looks like he should be in his first year of High School. What I applaud WB for is giving the lead to a bi-racial actor. I've have been complaining about the lack of diversity on the WB for years; I hope the show works out; for that reason alone. Maybe then they won't be afraid of diversity.
Flag
I think you mean The CW, and you make an excellent point, but to me it just seems like the network's attempt to show audiences that they are diverse, when it actually the character will probably remain the only different ethicnity (other than white) depicted on the show.
Flag
Your right I meant CW, I would like to see more diversity on the network, and not just tokens, hopefully this is a start.
Flag
The good news is that what ever time slot they put this in, I won't have to worry about missing out on a better show. Or an hour to read. Because there is zero chance I watch this crap.
Flag
Am I looking forward to this Supernatural Bloodletting?...no.
Will I watch this Supernatural Kerfuffle?....at least one epi&& masochist :)
As far as show titles go....Supernatural Bloodlines = Stargate Universe
Flag
''Supernatural Bloodlines = Stargate Universe''.....Brilliantly said!You hit the nail on the head!
Flag
Come to think of it, I just finished watching Buffy from S1 to the end, and when comparing it to the poor effects and starter acting story line, I must say Buffy's first season looks more superior than this.

The acting looks false and so too do the effects, what a waste of money CW. Come to thing of it, this might be a Angel remake......naaaah, I prey to God not, it will spoil all my fond memories of excellent TV!
Flag
Meh, I'll give it a try. But even more unrealistically good looking people CW? Wonder how much these shows spend on makeup
Flag
no comments. I allready gave my point of view and will stick to it
Flag
I'll give it a try because I like Nathaniel Buzolic.
Flag
This show, besides being a ripoff of Originals, just doesn't feel like it belongs in the Supernatural universe. At all. Why would hunters stand for monster mafias running around a major city? It just feels like they want to lure in the Supernatural fanbase, so they attach Supernatural's name to it - but it's nothing like Supernatural. Like, if it were instead a show about a large group of hunters working together - that would seem like a Supernatural spin-off. But this is just silly.
Flag
I bet,if you slapped that black kid with a pillow,there'd be so much make-up on that pillow and you could see a face on pillow:D I know I ain't gonna watch this stupid spin-off, main question is,do I even dare to watch next week's Supernatural episode? It's not like I will miss anything,if I skip it,but it still is Supernatural....hmmm....
Flag
This is soooo gonna get canceled.
Flag
I completely agree with the fact that its stupid that they didn't know about this and also doesn't the CW already have a supernatural mob drama with the Originals??
Flag
"and also doesn't the CW already have a supernatural mob drama with the Originals?" This was my instant reaction.

I hope they don't include or divide the groups into factions too (every time I hear the word faction I remember Divergent).
Flag
Even more hilarious is the fact that if you check any of the originals threads (or even TVD) everyone are begging Kol to come back as a regular. But since he is supposed to star on this show... I can just imagine the hate mail they are going to get.
Flag
Ugh! It looks too neat and clean, where is the grit and darkness? It looks too much like a typical CW show and not enough like Supernatural. I'm not really looking forward to now, but I'll still give the show the 4 Episode Test.
Flag
I'm very sceptical , it doesn't look very good , and the whole plot of multiple families of monsters running the city sounds terrible, i fear love triangles , ugh!!
Flag
Love Triangles are a CW must have these days. Probably Vampire x Werewolf x Human. So Inovative... *puked a little bit*
Flag
You forgot witch!
Flag
I hear you man!, i'm affraid this show is gonna be very bad, unworthy of being called Supernatural
Flag
Lucien Laviscount must be the coolest name I've ever heard.
Flag
"How is this news to them?"
This question bothers me a lot. I mean, chicago isnt exactly a sleepy smalltown...
Flag
Maybe.It looks a little like they're trying to do an originals type thing but with supernatural.I'll give it a shot of course,but I'm not expecting to much.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members