A Supernatural Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 13, 2016)
Cheers!
Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Yeah, next season will be the last season. Kripke himself said Season 8-9-10 would be an arc, and if you guys hadn't noticed, Season 8 didn't solve anything, it only made things worse. And a show should quit before it becomes stale, but it should end with a bang.
Flag
Kripke himself also stated that Supernatural was supposed to end after season 5, which is why he left at that point. I guess the show is so much past its prime, it might becme good again at some point. Maybe.
Flag
Can't wait! Should be good, if Season 9 is anything to go by. Anyone care to speculate on a Season 11? Part of me wants Supernatural to continue as long as possible. The other part of me doesn't want it to beat SG-1's record of longest running (US) sci-fi. haha. I do wonder how the actors would feel about season 11 though. Surely they must be getting tired of having played the same character for almost a decade now.
Flag
Oh My Gosh. I was wondering, what would I do without Supernatural. Now got a sigh of relief for at least one more year. Congrats everyone. Let's make a toast. For a happy season 10.
Flag
I'm so happy♥ Apparently they are retiring after season ten though.
Flag
Source?
Flag

This show has gotten better and better because of the great cast involved.I welcome a 10th season and hopefully a few more after that,just keep them coming because this show absolutely rocks!!!!!

Flag
Congratulations, Supernatural! I am ELATED!!! I'm so happy for the cast and crew. Many of the "behind the scenes" folks have been with the show since the beginning. It must be wonderful to be part of something that has lasted for so long and continues to be a good show. I'm also really proud of Jensen and Jared, and happy for them. They were both experienced actors when this started, but also still kids. They have managed to create characters that I really care about, and that's not easy to do.
Hey, producers -- bring back more classic rock. I MISS IT!!

Flag
Staff
Really? I loved Supernatural in the beginning but I really think a show should go off air when it's still great! No need to beat a dead horse.
Flag
Conversely, there's no need to shelve a show when it's still bringing in the viewers and has such a strong fanbase. If a show gets stale it has little to do with how long it's been on the air, and far more to do with the imagination (or lack thereof) of the writers/showrunners.
Flag
Agree, I have loved it for years and still enjoy it but the time has come...it's been here a while .
Flag
Follow this Show
Members