We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Supernatural Community
Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW

Photo from TV Guide Magazine's Facebook account.

What does everyone think?
Comments (8)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Supernatural: Bloodlines IMDB: Supernatural: Bloodlines - IMDB
Supernatural: Bloodines Wiki: SPN: Bloodlines - Wiki
Supernatural: Bloodlines ScreenRant Supernatural: Bloodlines - Screenrant, new cast info etc
Flag
The name has now ben changed to Supernatural:Bloodlines and several cast changed as in linh here Supernatural:Bloodlines
Flag
I think I must be way, way out of touch as I have no clue who either of these guys are. :)
Flag
I think you've been ripped off by Kaitlin Thomas.
Flag
Hi there, we want to be very clear on this. Posting links to TV news from other websites to our Show Communities is great! We certainly want you to share new info with fans and we absolutely want the Community have as much info as possible.

That said, TV news is everywhere online and posting a link doesn't imply ownership. For big news, many websites will have different takes, and they are all welcome to be submitted here. Our staff writers will also always weigh in on big news with their opinion whether or not it's been linked to or discussed in the Community.
Flag
I'm not really quite sure exactly what it is you think you need to be very clear about or in fact who the royal 'we' are! Nor am I concerned about what writers perceive they need to always weigh in upon.

I have posted no links to other websites in your Show Communities or claimed ownership of any freely available information. I have however noticed an earlier post very similar to a staff post, albeit less detailed, and left a comment in sympathy as a discussion had not ensued and clicked on the like link as a vote for effort. In response, my comment attracted a vote from the author. Beyond this I'm not really seeing some great violation which necessitated your input!
Flag
That's a lot of confusion! It was not my intent to cause any. The royal 'we' is TV.com staff. And the important point I was attempting to clarify was that no one should ever feel ripped off in our Communities if news they post is also discussed by staff or other Community users. This was simply a good chance to provide more info. If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Flag
And the important point I was attempting to clarify was that no one should ever feel ripped off in our Communities if news they post is also discussed by staff or other Community users. This was simply a good chance to provide more info. "

Firstly, there is nothing in your previous post which suggests concern over users feeling ripped off about posts they publish. If concern was indeed the motivation for that post, then the first and most appropriate course of action would have been to direct your clarifications to the author of this post.

Secondly, there is nothing in my original post which resembles a request for any information whatsoever!

Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members