A Supernatural Community
Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW
These new Supernatural cast photos are hott (that's not a typo). But why are the boys in cages? And does the blue and red light signify good and evil (like, Crowley's mostly red but the blue is starting to sneak in)? And am I completely over-thinking this?

1. Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles)

2. Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki)

3. Castiel (Misha Collins)

4. Crowley (Mark Sheppard)

Which one is your favorite?
poll

Previously Aired Episode

TONIGHT AT 9PM

Season 11 : Episode 23

50 Comments
Comments (49)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Dean and Sam. Oh my god, if I saw brothers like that, I would shrivel up and die. ♥ so hot xD
Flag
Dean all the way
Flag
Sam and Cas, they are so hot.
Flag
I will always love Cas no matter what, even though he looks a little forlorn in this photo I love his little suit and he is gorgeous. Dean and Sam are both hot, Dean looks intense and Sam looks like he is urging someone on with his eyes, so I can't decide between those two. They are both HOT!!! Cas is still the best though.
Flag
Can't decide. They're all so delish - in different ways - that I'm just sitting here drooling.
Flag
I'm "Dean's bitch (when he's in town [& even when he's not])" But this photo of Sam/Jared is SO sexy, it's spank-bank worthy. He just looks so spicy & delicious -& naughty- I can't resist.
Flag
Dean is the hottest but Sam has the best picture.
Flag
my favorite is adam's
wait....

Flag
Oh please let this be about Lucifer's cage and the rescue of Adam!
Flag
Staff
team sam forever
Flag
Staff
Just checking in since I gave up on this show two seasons ago. Crowley is still alive? huh
Flag
Staff
Don't lie. You came to check out Dean. (But yes, Crowley is still alive. I rather like where his storyline is headed now.)
Flag
Staff

This will always be the most beautiful thing in the show. Hope it's still running.
Flag
Staff
She came back in Season 8 after a few years off.
Flag
Staff
i said "it" you said "she". You are obviously correct.
Flag
Less Red and Blue, more hellfire and heavenly mist. The Winchesters and the defacto Winchester (Cas) are between heaven and hell.

JP isn't my cup of tea and Sam is by far my least favorite since pretty much always and forever, but I gotta say he won this round of S&M:Glamour Shots Edition. All the rest get Honorable Mentions for being very fetching indeed.
Flag
I LOVE

Flag
I'm not the biggest fan of Sam but I think his portrait is the best.
Flag
Dean is my favourite character but Castiel's portrait is great
Flag
dean all the way!!!
Flag
Love the use of colour. Mostly red for the king of hell - so appropriate.
Flag
dean!!! jensen ackles is hot!!
Flag
Always love me some dean
Flag
I love Jensen Ackles.
Flag
Damn Sausage fest! I demand some Katie Cassidy is return! There has to be some Arrow Promo shots.
Flag
Staff
Look out for those tomorrow!
Flag
So... it's Magic Mike: The Winchester Edition?

I'm in!
Flag
Why does Sam look so wistful?
Flag
Season 9 will be about cage dancers you can throw your money at to see them strip?! Man and I thought we get some fallen angels action!
Flag
I would watch the hell out of that! I mean, it couldn't be any worse than Season 6 or Season 7 (which I didn't watch, because the terribleness of season 6 was a trauma too great).
Flag
i definitely feel like the blue and red mean something, i dont think you're overthinking it at all. im thinking the blue is good and the red is bad. With Dean you've got a lot of blue with a little red. Sam is not surprisingly half and half, Cas is mostly blue with a little red, and Crowley is mostly red with a hit of blue sneaking in, signifying to me that a part of the Demon cure worked on him. Dean looks hot as usual, and Cas looks great too.
Flag
very interesting about crowley. im looking forward to it now, to see how it unfolds!
Flag
YUM!
Flag
Crowley looks awesome but Sam looks like he applied too much photoshop on his face. There's too much photoshop on Dean and Cas as well... they look like wax figures.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members