Supernatural

Everybody Hates Hitler

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 06, 2013 on The CW

• Everybody hates political correctness

And here they are.... the political correct government mandatory episodes are hitting Supernatural hard..

With an blank moronic vilan on an predictable lazy writen episode.. I was afraid that this was gonna happen to my favorite show to and here it is,,, I don't really know if these are actual mandatory plots but in every show u see u'll find one of this forced political correct episodes with the stereotip vilan that means to drag a subject that's been forced on the viewers for over 20 years over 100 million times..

Any 5 year old can write these and they probably are.. Just open the subject with an secret society and than add the vilan "nazi, racist, pedophile, or just a person who doesn't agree with the democratic way of life".. Vilans are not complex in these episodes, they are all whatever the curent political sistem thinks means a vilan, they are blank as an empty pice of paper and everything has to be black and white.

Next: Hoomofob villans are attacking our hunters from a secret society that was fighting a secret war in desert storm;) And in episode 25 an old cotton field owner comes through time to opress the black people... Give me a break..