Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

5 things colt can't kill

gatoraderising

[81]May 5, 2011
    • level: 7
    When Bella stole the gun I can't remember if she stole the bullet's too. In the long run I guess it doesnt matter because like you said they don't seem to be worried about the number of bullet's they have.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

libra113

[82]May 5, 2011
    • level: 27
    I guess when Ruby remade it she made 13 bullets. That's enough not to count the bullets so much until you get down to a handful. Either that OR Bobby now knows how to make bullets so they never have to worry about it but can't seem to hand on to the gun.

kanniballl

[83]May 6, 2011
    • level: 18

smegmag wrote:

As to Cas worrying about Fate killing Sam & Dean--why was he so concerned when he can raise the dead? He raised Bobby. Could it have something to do with the souls and the civil war? Maybe now if they died, Raph's side would swope down on their souls before Cas could rescue them. I really am just reaching, because I cant fathom why the threat of killing S&D would resonate so strongly with Cas?

It might be that

Or it might be that she'll make it her personal mission to kill them over and over and over. Cas doesn't have the time to watch over them all of the time, bring them back, and have her kill them 5 minutes later.

They die a lot now (once a year, or so) but she could rain pianos on them every day since she no longer has a job.

Or maybe all souls now simply become cannon fodder for the war upstairs, and if they die they're instant bullets.

Edited on 05/06/2011 10:09am

PerfectChaosZ

[84]May 7, 2011
    • level: 4

Alright, how about this.

1. Archangels (Obvious by now)

2. Horsemen and Reapers (Counting under one since maybe Reapers have some of Death's power)

3. God

4. Faeries (Outside the system)

5. Big Things from Purgatory (Eve, and apparently.. Cthulu?)

lachlan_j_g

[85]May 7, 2011
    • level: 11

PerfectChaosZ wrote:

Alright, how about this.

1. Archangels (Obvious by now)

2. Horsemen and Reapers (Counting under one since maybe Reapers have some of Death's power)

3. God

4. Faeries (Outside the system)

5. Big Things from Purgatory (Eve, and apparently.. Cthulu?)

why Cthulu? is Cthulu going to be a character next season?

libra113

[86]May 7, 2011
    I THINK the name flashes during the ad for the next episode. Seem to recall seeing it.

smegmag

[87]May 8, 2011
    libra113 wrote:
    I THINK the name flashes during the ad for the next episode. Seem to recall seeing it.

Yeah, it did flash, but you know me I ran it thru in super slo-mo and looked like Ben was reading it--or a comic book--ohh forgive me --graphic novel version of it. Please tell me this dumba$$ child doesn't somehow call that thing down on them. Also assuming this is not a SPOILER since it aired on TV. Other stuff they showed in their sneaky blink of an eye camera ---Dr Matt sitting at the dining room table (same table Dean didnt deserve to put his feet under)being attacked from behind by a demon (I presume)neck broken and dropped like a sack of potatoes. Farewell Dr Matt we knew you not at all. Lisa looking on horrified--it was your fault dumbass. Ben in a basement shooting some baldheaded demon who looked like Uncle Fester. Lisa looking demonic,etc, etc. The return of Lisa-Ben, they are the true revenants on this show. Die you evil monsters, die.

libra113

[88]May 8, 2011
    smegmag wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

Yeah, it did flash, but you know me I ran it thru in super slo-mo and looked like Ben was reading it--or a comic book--ohh forgive me --graphic novel version of it. Please tell me this dumba$$ child doesn't somehow call that thing down on them. Also assuming this is not a SPOILER since it aired on TV. Other stuff they showed in their sneaky blink of an eye camera ---Dr Matt sitting at the dining room table (same table Dean didnt deserve to put his feet under)being attacked from behind by a demon (I presume)neck broken and dropped like a sack of potatoes. Farewell Dr Matt we knew you not at all. Lisa looking on horrified--it was your fault dumbass. Ben in a basement shooting some baldheaded demon who looked like Uncle Fester. Lisa looking demonic,etc, etc. The return of Lisa-Ben, they are the true revenants on this show. Die you evil monsters, die.
    Sadly, they don't ever seem to die. Hopefully they will kill them in these last two episodes and start the next season without them (and don't give me that BS about killing Lisa would be predictable and overdone becasue of Mary and Jessica, that dog won't hunt any longer ).

smegmag

[89]May 8, 2011
    I don't care how they die, I only care that they die. As for burning on the ceiling watching Lisa squeal and burn on that ceiling was the only enjoyable part of that thoroughly excreable episode (EOMS). Too bad it was only a djinn induced dream!

libra113

[90]May 8, 2011
    Well, I remember there being talk back before the season started that killing Lisa would be predictable and therefore they couldn't (or shouldn't) do it. I said at the time it was the only way to make things work and now, I feel, they HAVE to do it there's just no way to make sure she's gone forever.

lostcause78

[91]May 8, 2011
    • level: 9
    I don't get the huge hate for lisa and ben tbh.

I mean, ok. So Dean living with them and having them as an anchor holding him back was a tad "sigh..." but I can think of a lot more annoying things in the show during it's time hehe.

Just..let them have their cameos now and then and sooner or later they are as forgotten to Dean as they are to us.

libra113

[92]May 8, 2011
    Well, to me her first appearance was kinda stretching credibility. I mean what exactly are the odds that some chick Dean spent a week with would just happen to be living in Changlingland right at the point that Dean decides he's going to look her up again?

I also have issues with the fact that BEFORE seeing her again all he talked about was the sex then suddenly he loves her. That seems a bit convient and silly.

Then, of course, there's how she's just willing to take him in over and over again and bring someone with many poweful enemies into her home putting her and her son at risk (as we saw in the current season's first episode).

About the only thing that's ever rung true about her was when she, at first, rejected him and pointed out that they didn't REALLY know each other and all they had was a wild week years ago and that was it. Then they even went and ruined that one good thing by having her suddenly become willing to be with him no matter the risk.

I get she was grateful for him saving her kid, but come on that only goes so far and she was WAY too Stepford for it to just be graditude.

gatoraderising

[93]May 9, 2011
    • level: 7
    Well yeah I never got that too. How she went from being a wild week of sex(remember that's the only reason Dean was going to go see her in the first place) to Dean going to her before he was going to say yes to Mike.
    I could see it maybe if Ben really was his son but he's not.

I have feeling that they are going to kill Lisa but keep Ben alive. Maybe having him live with Bobby. IDK just a thought...

smegmag

[94]May 9, 2011
    gatoraderising wrote:
    Well yeah I never got that too. How she went from being a wild week of sex(remember that's the only reason Dean was going to go see her in the first place) to Dean going to her before he was going to say yes to Mike.
    I could see it maybe if Ben really was his son but he's not.

I have feeling that they are going to kill Lisa but keep Ben alive. Maybe having him live with Bobby. IDK just a thought...

Where did you guys get wild "week", I'm thinking weekend at best, and only actual evidence I can recall was Lisa's S3 "best night of my life" statement to her neighbors. (And I'm not a prude, but I am a woman and if it went on longer than "one night" she definitely would have included it in her statement to her friends)

As to them taking custody of Ben, if not Lisa's family child protective services please step in.

libra113

[95]May 9, 2011
    Dean said he stayed at her place for a week. Maybe they had only one good night in the whole week but I doubt it.

Still she was basically an extended one night stand and that a longterm girlfriend/wife does that make.

smegmag

[96]May 9, 2011
    OK Dean's version: "She was a yoga teacher. It was the bendiest weekend of my life"

libra113

[97]May 9, 2011
    Okay so he stayed at her place for a week and they only did it over the weekend? Now I REALLY don't know what the big deal was.

stevie_3_2_1

[98]May 9, 2011
    • level: 5
    Initially when Lucifer said 5 beings that the Colt couldn't kill, I thought he was talking about individuals (Which would make it Lucifer, Michael, Eve, Death + Reapers + 1 other - I don't include God because we have still yet to clarify his existance in the Supernatural world, he's only been mentioned).

Although if Lucifer meant classes of beings then maybe;

1) Archangels (Which could be classes as God and his main children)
    2) Death and the reapers
    3) Eve and her primes/first born children, can't remember if the colt killed any of them? (As the primes are to Eve as the Archangels are to God?)
    4) Gods/Deities - Basically all that were involved in the hotel with the Winchesters..
    5) Other greater beings we haven't met yet

Also for clarification sake (and added discussion material) on the discussion of the Horsemen and their Biblical lore a few pages back... The show used the pop-culture form of the Horsemen. It should actually be;

1st Horseman: Conquest (White Horse)
    2nd Horseman: War (Red Horse)
    3rd Horseman: Famine (Black Horse)
    4th Horseman: Death - referred to as Plague also (Pale Horse) - Described as an immortal being unlike the other 3, so the Colt can't kill him.

That was the order they came to be after the Lamb broke open the seals - Pop culture has replaced Conquest with Pestilence, no explanation for it.

Ukonius

[99]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 1

stevie_3_2_1 wrote:
    Initially when Lucifer said 5 beings that the Colt couldn't kill, I thought he was talking about individuals (Which would make it Lucifer, Michael, Eve, Death + Reapers + 1 other - I don't include God because we have still yet to clarify his existance in the Supernatural world, he's only been mentioned). Although if Lucifer meant classes of beings then maybe; 1) Archangels (Which could be classes as God and his main children) 2) Death and the reapers 3) Eve and her primes/first born children, can't remember if the colt killed any of them? (As the primes are to Eve as the Archangels are to God?) 4) Gods/Deities - Basically all that were involved in the hotel with the Winchesters.. 5) Other greater beings we haven't met yet ************ Also for clarification sake (and added discussion material) on the discussion of the Horsemen and their Biblical lore a few pages back... The show used the pop-culture form of the Horsemen. It should actually be; 1st Horseman: Conquest (White Horse) 2nd Horseman: War (Red Horse) 3rd Horseman: Famine (Black Horse) 4th Horseman: Death - referred to as Plague also (Pale Horse) - Described as an immortal being unlike the other 3, so the Colt can't kill him. That was the order they came to be after the Lamb broke open the seals - Pop culture has replaced Conquest with Pestilence, no explanation for it.

Much of what you wrote was my thoughts also. I have always assumed the 5 things were:

1. Lucifer(He did say "I just happen to be one of them", not "we" as in Archangels. Just my thoughts on it)

2. Michael(Since he has the power to defeat Lucifer and the molotov holy fire, angel killer that it is,only slowed him a lil)

3. Death(Goes without saying)

4. Purgatory's first inhabitants Leviathan/Eve etc etc(but was Lucifer even aware of Leviathan since they came before all others according to Death)

5. Jesus(who knows about this, the show leaves alot open to the viewers imagination)

I do not include God in all this because He created everything in the show's lore and Lucifer said "In all creation"

Where the hell was Adam, THE Adam in all this. They should bring him in for a show or 3.

Edited on 11/26/2012 5:44am
    Edited 2 total times.