I'm still hoping for the oldWinchesters 2 get back ... but "should have never been made"?!! i still enjoy watching it... n next episode seems lots of fun with fairies and Dean being kidnapped by them... the season is getting better n better thanks God
bobby was really fun last 2 episodes, "telling the truth" and "weekend at bobby's" ...
there r lots of unsolved issues that we need to see an end for it; i hope that the give us what we need;
1. last season, we found out that John n Mary Winchester are not in heaven, where r they?! why Dean is not looking for them, "I'm not expecting soulless Sam" but Dean?!
2. the kid from "I believe the children are our future"...i thought that there will be big plans for him...
3. What about Bella... I mean we didn't see her die "as if death is a problem, anyone can get back " I mean come on guys, no ladies in this season?!!
4. they can always ask for that prophet's help... or why not? but since there is a "civil war" in heaven... who gives premonition? ... that brings to another question; if there is a civil war n heaven is a mess, wouldn't that mean.. there is no God?... then where r premonitions come from? n if it's destiny n God is up there somewhere, why is He still not seen
5. lots of vamps, werewolves and skinwalkers now! where r all of the good bad demons gone! can't believe that even Crowley "king of hell" is looking for an Alpha creature
6. What's with Samuel? why him why not John? Samuel who died couple of decades ago... he seems up-to-date with the new technology n kinda stuff!!!