Castiel/angel/the new god fan club thing, Join us

libra113

[41]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 27
    shmandda wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:
    Anyone else know that "Castiel" is a real angel? He's the angel of THURSDAY. How awesome is that?
    Lilith and Azazel (YED) are real demons too.
    Yes and men are real men... women are real women and small firry creatures from Alpha Centari and real small firry creatures from Alpha Centari. Ok admitly no one will get that and since they won't they will think I'm nuts (what else is new). Still amused at Dean calling his Cass tonight.

Right there with ya, Libs. Dean's gettin' the warm and fuzzies for Cas....ok, so not the place to discuss this!

Probably not, just struck me in the right way and it IS Castiel related.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mer-Joy

[42]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 9
    shmandda wrote:

Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Haha.. I just got a visual of me and you running through a feild towards each other, so happy to finally find a twin, with some really cheesy music playing.. then I trip and fall of course.. break my nose.. blood everywhere.. hmmmm
    did I meantion its slow motion running?

You didn't have to, because I already knew. Which, btw, is awesome....not the broken nose part, but the other parts.

So, should we twin up then? Are we ready for such a commitment?

Commitment.. RUN AWAY!! Yeah.. we can do IT! LOL.. HEY does tox have ur email.. im gonna beat it out of her.. IF we are gonna commit.. may as well have other means of contact.. for our twin duties. HA

shmandda

[43]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 19
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:
    Anyone else know that "Castiel" is a real angel? He's the angel of THURSDAY. How awesome is that?
    Yes and men are real men... women are real women and small firry creatures from Alpha Centari and real small firry creatures from Alpha Centari. Ok admitly no one will get that and since they won't they will think I'm nuts (what else is new). Still amused at Dean calling his Cass tonight.

Right there with ya, Libs. Dean's gettin' the warm and fuzzies for Cas....ok, so not the place to discuss this!

Yeah, yeah, I get it. We're getting WAAAY off topic here. It's Pix's fault....she started it all.

So Libs, did you see the quote Tox posted earlier? What do you think about that for my shirt? I already forgot it word for word otherwise I'd be able to tell you it right now.

And about the list, it doesn't matter to me. I guess I could keep track if no one wants to or doesn't think they'll be able to keep up with it. IS there anyone who WANTS to do it?

And I'm having zero creativity vibes flowing through me today....I need help with a job people!

shmandda

[44]Oct 9, 2008
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Haha.. I just got a visual of me and you running through a feild towards each other, so happy to finally find a twin, with some really cheesy music playing.. then I trip and fall of course.. break my nose.. blood everywhere.. hmmmm

You didn't have to, because I already knew. Which, btw, is awesome....not the broken nose part, but the other parts.

Commitment.. RUN AWAY!! Yeah.. we can do IT! LOL.. HEY does tox have ur email.. im gonna beat it out of her.. IF we are gonna commit.. may as well have other means of contact.. for our twin duties. HA

Ok, this is the last comment about our new found twining. I'll pm you with all my info....I mean, if we're gonna be spending a weekend together at Chicago Con and now we're twins, we should be able to keep in contact in other ways.

So it's official then, we're twins! Yay, I finally have a twin of my own! *goes off to add it to my sig*

Mer-Joy

[45]Oct 9, 2008
    shmandda wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:

Ok, this is the last comment about our new found twining. I'll pm you with all my info....I mean, if we're gonna be spending a weekend together at Chicago Con and now we're twins, we should be able to keep in contact in other ways.

So it's official then, we're twins! Yay, I finally have a twin of my own! *goes off to add it to my sig*

OHHHHH SIG!!! yes.. I want colour in mine.. boohoo

libra113

[46]Oct 9, 2008
    shmandda wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:

Yeah, yeah, I get it. We're getting WAAAY off topic here. It's Pix's fault....she started it all.

So Libs, did you see the quote Tox posted earlier? What do you think about that for my shirt? I already forgot it word for word otherwise I'd be able to tell you it right now.

And about the list, it doesn't matter to me. I guess I could keep track if no one wants to or doesn't think they'll be able to keep up with it. IS there anyone who WANTS to do it?

And I'm having zero creativity vibes flowing through me today....I need help with a job people!

Hey, if you like it I like it. Whatever works for the person wearing it.

Mer-Joy

[47]Oct 9, 2008
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:

Hey, if you like it I like it. Whatever works for the person wearing it.

hmm.. pondering a job for twinly... uhhh making sure they keep their eyes on Sammy?? or uhh.. making sure it is understood they are not just perched on shoulders.. hmm.. this is tough..

shmandda

[48]Oct 9, 2008
    Well, you sort of are my partner in crime here Libs...so your opinion counts. But yeah, I like it. It's kind of late now, but tomorrow I'll whip up a new design and repost it.

shmandda

[49]Oct 9, 2008
    Ok, so speaking of sigs...I'm gonna go ahead and add the SWA to mine since I'm doing some updating anyways.

And I think I like the making sure it's understood that Cas is not just perching on Dean's shoulders for a job....I'm gonna go with that for now. Good idea, twin!

libra113

[50]Oct 9, 2008
    shmandda wrote:
    Well, you sort of are my partner in crime here Libs...so your opinion counts. But yeah, I like it. It's kind of late now, but tomorrow I'll whip up a new design and repost it.
    Oh yeah I like the qoute about sending him back to Hell. I didn't mean to sound apathetic or anything just want people to feel free to exspress themselves. The jobs mentioned are good too. I need to add this stuff to my sig as well, it's such a pain to change it though becasue I used paint to make it. I have the raw materials just need to take the time.

Mer-Joy

[51]Oct 9, 2008
    shmandda wrote:
    Ok, so speaking of sigs...I'm gonna go ahead and add the SWA to mine since I'm doing some updating anyways.

And I think I like the making sure it's understood that Cas is not just perching on Dean's shoulders for a job....I'm gonna go with that for now. Good idea, twin!

Happy to help! teehee. so uhh.. how exactly do you get colours in ur sig.. (off topic.. blahblah..)

BuffyFreak777

[52]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 12

YAYYAYYAY!

Ahem, 'k so fangirling and squeeing aside, may I please please join the oh so awesome club? I was gonna suggest starting one a while ago when I saw the condition some of us have left the SFU thread in.. tsk tsk But glad someone beat me to it, just means more and more Castiel groupies are emerging among us!

Libs, I'm actually quite an organization freak so if you need help with any organizing stuff I'm game! (Really, it's scary how much I enjoy my thoroughness and whatnot ) Um, doubt I'll need a shirt since I won't be going to this coming con.. but however else I can help, just let me know guys! I'm one of the hardcore ones.

shmandda

[53]Oct 10, 2008
    Of course you can join, Mischa! And hey, the shirt isn't just for the cons, it's for whoever wants one. Although, we have to get that up and going first....so we'll just have to wait and see how that goes.

englishshewolf

[54]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 14

You've all been busy on here while i bin working...I just wanted to re- record my job in the proper thread before I add it .Flow...SWA Official smiter of the unholy!

Angel trivia ...I read somewhere the Uriel is the Angel that warned Noah about the flood.

See you all later I'm not peeking at the other threads till i've seen the show

pixie9696

[55]Oct 10, 2008
    and so another twin is born.. back to angel organisation..

shmandda

[56]Oct 10, 2008
    Flow- don't forget to add your job to your sig so that way we'll remember in case someone else comes up with it. That, and if we can get organized enough to get a list going we'll need to remember to add it. So, I'm asking agin, is there anyone who WANTS to be keeper of the list? I wasn't sure if that's what you were talking about Mischa when you said you like to organize stuff....so if so that's the case then it's yours. If not, and no one else wants it, I'll try to put it together this weekend.

tv_lover066

[57]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 12
    castiel fan club...i so need in on this!

shmandda

[58]Oct 10, 2008
    ^^^ Libs....you did a good thing here.

Lizard971

[59]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 21
    It has nothing to do with your club, but I'm just enjoying an NCIS epi... and oh Misha is the bad guy...

ToxicAngel503

[60]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 26
    shmandda wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:

Mandy!! Oh, I mean Bad!!!