Supernatural Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Castiel/angel/the new god fan club thing, Join us

  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [41]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    shmandda wrote:

    libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:
    Anyone else know that "Castiel" is a real angel? He's the angel of THURSDAY. How awesome is that?
    Lilith and Azazel (YED) are real demons too.
    Yes and men are real men... women are real women and small firry creatures from Alpha Centari and real small firry creatures from Alpha Centari. Ok admitly no one will get that and since they won't they will think I'm nuts (what else is new). Still amused at Dean calling his Cass tonight.

    Right there with ya, Libs. Dean's gettin' the warm and fuzzies for Cas....ok, so not the place to discuss this!

    Probably not, just struck me in the right way and it IS Castiel related.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mer-Joy

    Mer-Joy

    [42]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/20/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 544
    shmandda wrote:

    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Haha.. I just got a visual of me and you running through a feild towards each other, so happy to finally find a twin, with some really cheesy music playing.. then I trip and fall of course.. break my nose.. blood everywhere.. hmmmm
    did I meantion its slow motion running?

    You didn't have to, because I already knew. Which, btw, is awesome....not the broken nose part, but the other parts.

    So, should we twin up then? Are we ready for such a commitment?



    Commitment.. RUN AWAY!! Yeah.. we can do IT! LOL.. HEY does tox have ur email.. im gonna beat it out of her.. IF we are gonna commit.. may as well have other means of contact.. for our twin duties. HA
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shmandda

    shmandda

    [43]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,134
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

    libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:
    Anyone else know that "Castiel" is a real angel? He's the angel of THURSDAY. How awesome is that?
    Lilith and Azazel (YED) are real demons too.
    Yes and men are real men... women are real women and small firry creatures from Alpha Centari and real small firry creatures from Alpha Centari. Ok admitly no one will get that and since they won't they will think I'm nuts (what else is new). Still amused at Dean calling his Cass tonight.

    Right there with ya, Libs. Dean's gettin' the warm and fuzzies for Cas....ok, so not the place to discuss this!

    Probably not, just struck me in the right way and it IS Castiel related.

    Yeah, yeah, I get it. We're getting WAAAY off topic here. It's Pix's fault....she started it all.

    So Libs, did you see the quote Tox posted earlier? What do you think about that for my shirt? I already forgot it word for word otherwise I'd be able to tell you it right now.

    And about the list, it doesn't matter to me. I guess I could keep track if no one wants to or doesn't think they'll be able to keep up with it. IS there anyone who WANTS to do it?

    And I'm having zero creativity vibes flowing through me today....I need help with a job people!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shmandda

    shmandda

    [44]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,134
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Haha.. I just got a visual of me and you running through a feild towards each other, so happy to finally find a twin, with some really cheesy music playing.. then I trip and fall of course.. break my nose.. blood everywhere.. hmmmm
    did I meantion its slow motion running?

    You didn't have to, because I already knew. Which, btw, is awesome....not the broken nose part, but the other parts.

    So, should we twin up then? Are we ready for such a commitment?

    Commitment.. RUN AWAY!! Yeah.. we can do IT! LOL.. HEY does tox have ur email.. im gonna beat it out of her.. IF we are gonna commit.. may as well have other means of contact.. for our twin duties. HA

    Ok, this is the last comment about our new found twining. I'll pm you with all my info....I mean, if we're gonna be spending a weekend together at Chicago Con and now we're twins, we should be able to keep in contact in other ways.

    So it's official then, we're twins! Yay, I finally have a twin of my own! *goes off to add it to my sig*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mer-Joy

    Mer-Joy

    [45]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/20/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 544
    shmandda wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Haha.. I just got a visual of me and you running through a feild towards each other, so happy to finally find a twin, with some really cheesy music playing.. then I trip and fall of course.. break my nose.. blood everywhere.. hmmmm
    did I meantion its slow motion running?

    You didn't have to, because I already knew. Which, btw, is awesome....not the broken nose part, but the other parts.

    So, should we twin up then? Are we ready for such a commitment?

    Commitment.. RUN AWAY!! Yeah.. we can do IT! LOL.. HEY does tox have ur email.. im gonna beat it out of her.. IF we are gonna commit.. may as well have other means of contact.. for our twin duties. HA

    Ok, this is the last comment about our new found twining. I'll pm you with all my info....I mean, if we're gonna be spending a weekend together at Chicago Con and now we're twins, we should be able to keep in contact in other ways.

    So it's official then, we're twins! Yay, I finally have a twin of my own! *goes off to add it to my sig*



    OHHHHH SIG!!! yes.. I want colour in mine.. boohoo
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [46]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    shmandda wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

    libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:
    Anyone else know that "Castiel" is a real angel? He's the angel of THURSDAY. How awesome is that?
    Lilith and Azazel (YED) are real demons too.
    Yes and men are real men... women are real women and small firry creatures from Alpha Centari and real small firry creatures from Alpha Centari. Ok admitly no one will get that and since they won't they will think I'm nuts (what else is new). Still amused at Dean calling his Cass tonight.

    Right there with ya, Libs. Dean's gettin' the warm and fuzzies for Cas....ok, so not the place to discuss this!

    Probably not, just struck me in the right way and it IS Castiel related.

    Yeah, yeah, I get it. We're getting WAAAY off topic here. It's Pix's fault....she started it all.

    So Libs, did you see the quote Tox posted earlier? What do you think about that for my shirt? I already forgot it word for word otherwise I'd be able to tell you it right now.

    And about the list, it doesn't matter to me. I guess I could keep track if no one wants to or doesn't think they'll be able to keep up with it. IS there anyone who WANTS to do it?

    And I'm having zero creativity vibes flowing through me today....I need help with a job people!

    Hey, if you like it I like it. Whatever works for the person wearing it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mer-Joy

    Mer-Joy

    [47]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/20/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 544
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

    libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:
    Anyone else know that "Castiel" is a real angel? He's the angel of THURSDAY. How awesome is that?
    Lilith and Azazel (YED) are real demons too.
    Yes and men are real men... women are real women and small firry creatures from Alpha Centari and real small firry creatures from Alpha Centari. Ok admitly no one will get that and since they won't they will think I'm nuts (what else is new). Still amused at Dean calling his Cass tonight.

    Right there with ya, Libs. Dean's gettin' the warm and fuzzies for Cas....ok, so not the place to discuss this!

    Probably not, just struck me in the right way and it IS Castiel related.

    Yeah, yeah, I get it. We're getting WAAAY off topic here. It's Pix's fault....she started it all.

    So Libs, did you see the quote Tox posted earlier? What do you think about that for my shirt? I already forgot it word for word otherwise I'd be able to tell you it right now.

    And about the list, it doesn't matter to me. I guess I could keep track if no one wants to or doesn't think they'll be able to keep up with it. IS there anyone who WANTS to do it?

    And I'm having zero creativity vibes flowing through me today....I need help with a job people!

    Hey, if you like it I like it. Whatever works for the person wearing it.


    hmm.. pondering a job for twinly... uhhh making sure they keep their eyes on Sammy?? or uhh.. making sure it is understood they are not just perched on shoulders.. hmm.. this is tough..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shmandda

    shmandda

    [48]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,134
    Well, you sort of are my partner in crime here Libs...so your opinion counts. But yeah, I like it. It's kind of late now, but tomorrow I'll whip up a new design and repost it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shmandda

    shmandda

    [49]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,134
    Ok, so speaking of sigs...I'm gonna go ahead and add the SWA to mine since I'm doing some updating anyways.

    And I think I like the making sure it's understood that Cas is not just perching on Dean's shoulders for a job....I'm gonna go with that for now. Good idea, twin!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of libra113

    libra113

    [50]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 10/04/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 24,388
    shmandda wrote:
    Well, you sort of are my partner in crime here Libs...so your opinion counts. But yeah, I like it. It's kind of late now, but tomorrow I'll whip up a new design and repost it.
    Oh yeah I like the qoute about sending him back to Hell. I didn't mean to sound apathetic or anything just want people to feel free to exspress themselves. The jobs mentioned are good too. I need to add this stuff to my sig as well, it's such a pain to change it though becasue I used paint to make it. I have the raw materials just need to take the time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Mer-Joy

    Mer-Joy

    [51]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/20/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 544
    shmandda wrote:
    Ok, so speaking of sigs...I'm gonna go ahead and add the SWA to mine since I'm doing some updating anyways.

    And I think I like the making sure it's understood that Cas is not just perching on Dean's shoulders for a job....I'm gonna go with that for now. Good idea, twin!


    Happy to help! teehee. so uhh.. how exactly do you get colours in ur sig.. (off topic.. blahblah..)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BuffyFreak777

    BuffyFreak777

    [52]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 123

    YAYYAYYAY!


    Ahem, 'k so fangirling and squeeing aside, may I please please join the oh so awesome club? I was gonna suggest starting one a while ago when I saw the condition some of us have left the SFU thread in.. tsk tsk But glad someone beat me to it, just means more and more Castiel groupies are emerging among us!

    Libs, I'm actually quite an organization freak so if you need help with any organizing stuff I'm game! (Really, it's scary how much I enjoy my thoroughness and whatnot ) Um, doubt I'll need a shirt since I won't be going to this coming con.. but however else I can help, just let me know guys! I'm one of the hardcore ones.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shmandda

    shmandda

    [53]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,134
    Of course you can join, Mischa! And hey, the shirt isn't just for the cons, it's for whoever wants one. Although, we have to get that up and going first....so we'll just have to wait and see how that goes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of englishshewolf

    englishshewolf

    [54]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/28/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,388

    You've all been busy on here while i bin working...I just wanted to re- record my job in the proper thread before I add it .Flow...SWA Official smiter of the unholy!

    Angel trivia ...I read somewhere the Uriel is the Angel that warned Noah about the flood.

    See you all later I'm not peeking at the other threads till i've seen the show

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pixie9696

    pixie9696

    [55]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 10/07/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 15,349
    and so another twin is born.. back to angel organisation..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shmandda

    shmandda

    [56]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,134
    Flow- don't forget to add your job to your sig so that way we'll remember in case someone else comes up with it. That, and if we can get organized enough to get a list going we'll need to remember to add it. So, I'm asking agin, is there anyone who WANTS to be keeper of the list? I wasn't sure if that's what you were talking about Mischa when you said you like to organize stuff....so if so that's the case then it's yours. If not, and no one else wants it, I'll try to put it together this weekend.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_lover066

    tv_lover066

    [57]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,359
    castiel fan club...i so need in on this!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shmandda

    shmandda

    [58]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 10/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,134
    ^^^ Libs....you did a good thing here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lizard971

    Lizard971

    [59]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 02/23/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 6,182
    It has nothing to do with your club, but I'm just enjoying an NCIS epi... and oh Misha is the bad guy...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ToxicAngel503

    ToxicAngel503

    [60]Oct 10, 2008
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 13,423
    shmandda wrote:

    libra113 wrote:
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    xoiamme91ox wrote:
    Anyone else know that "Castiel" is a real angel? He's the angel of THURSDAY. How awesome is that?
    Lilith and Azazel (YED) are real demons too.
    Yes and men are real men... women are real women and small firry creatures from Alpha Centari and real small firry creatures from Alpha Centari. Ok admitly no one will get that and since they won't they will think I'm nuts (what else is new). Still amused at Dean calling his Cass tonight.

    Right there with ya, Libs. Dean's gettin' the warm and fuzzies for Cas....ok, so not the place to discuss this!


    Mandy!! Oh, I mean Bad!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.