Castiel/angel/the new god fan club thing, Join us

ToxicAngel503

[61]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 26
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Haha.. I just got a visual of me and you running through a feild towards each other, so happy to finally find a twin, with some really cheesy music playing.. then I trip and fall of course.. break my nose.. blood everywhere.. hmmmm

did I meantion its slow motion running?
    and slow motion bleeding too I'm sure.

Oh yeah!

Yay!!!!!!! And btw, my Oh No was directed at Pix. Whenever I read a "Twin up??" I know another pair will be born and evil will have that much more power over our boards . Cool though! And you will be seeing each other next month and everything!! And if you do the slow-mo running thing and Merina actually falls...I'll be the one laughing my butt off LMAO . I love you gals!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

libra113

[62]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 27
    BuffyFreak777 wrote:

YAYYAYYAY!

Ahem, 'k so fangirling and squeeing aside, may I please please join the oh so awesome club? I was gonna suggest starting one a while ago when I saw the condition some of us have left the SFU thread in.. tsk tsk But glad someone beat me to it, just means more and more Castiel groupies are emerging among us!

Libs, I'm actually quite an organization freak so if you need help with any organizing stuff I'm game! (Really, it's scary how much I enjoy my thoroughness and whatnot ) Um, doubt I'll need a shirt since I won't be going to this coming con.. but however else I can help, just let me know guys! I'm one of the hardcore ones.

Glad to have your help. I'm getting a shirt just to have one. I have no convention plans either.

ToxicAngel503

[63]Oct 10, 2008
    Okay, I added the stuff about SWA on my sig. Let's see if it works...

shmandda

[64]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 19

ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Haha.. I just got a visual of me and you running through a feild towards each other, so happy to finally find a twin, with some really cheesy music playing.. then I trip and fall of course.. break my nose.. blood everywhere.. hmmmm
    did I meantion its slow motion running?
    and slow motion bleeding too I'm sure.
    Oh yeah!
    Yay!!!!!!! And btw, my Oh No was directed at Pix. Whenever I read a "Twin up??" I know another pair will be born and evil will have that much more power over our boards . Cool though! And you will be seeing each other next month and everything!! And if you do the slow-mo running thing and Merina actually falls...I'll be the one laughing my butt off LMAO . I love you gals!

I'll be laughing too....sorry twin!

Evil twin powers activate, form of SN M&M!

libra113

[65]Oct 10, 2008
    shmandda wrote:
    ^^^ Libs....you did a good thing here.
    Thanks. Nice to know it's not all aurgement and stubborness (on my part).

ToxicAngel503

[66]Oct 10, 2008
    Hmmph...now? Ah! Got it. Merina, no idea how to add color. The buttons are gone for customising the text and stuff in your sig .
    Edited on 10/10/2008 5:40pm

ToxicAngel503

[67]Oct 10, 2008
    libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:
    ^^^ Libs....you did a good thing here.
    Thanks. Nice to know it's not all aurgement and stubborness (on my part).

Nope, there's a little nuttyness too . Eh, you know the boards wouldn't be the same without you and your persistent argumentative bullheadedness . Yes, that was a compliment.

ToxicAngel503

[68]Oct 10, 2008
    Oh, can't forget, you're also a smartass. Okay, I'm done . You know I'm just teasing ya, Libs.

libra113

[69]Oct 10, 2008
    Hey thoes are my BEST qualities.

BuffyFreak777

[70]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 12

Yeah Mandy I'll take the list! I'll make sure to update it daily (even hourly, if need be!) I know the SFU list is posted somewhere online, but I don't know how to do that exactly, so how about for now I keep posting the list on here?

Alright, what do we have so far?

All members, please post your jobs so we can see the official count. Once they're OK'd (we check if someone else has the same job as you) you can proceed to add them to your sigs!

I'm gonna be posting all of Castiel's lines and some jobs I can think up to help out some of ya'll who are jobless and hunting.

ToxicAngel503

[71]Oct 10, 2008
    I'm the member officially in charge of the flaming swords.

ToxicAngel503

[72]Oct 10, 2008
    libra113 wrote:
    Hey thoes are my BEST qualities.

TBH, those are pretty much mine too . Just not on the same things as you.

ToxicAngel503

[73]Oct 10, 2008
    BuffyFreak777 wrote:

Yeah Mandy I'll take the list! I'll make sure to update it daily (even hourly, if need be!) I know the SFU list is posted somewhere online, but I don't know how to do that exactly, so how about for now I keep posting the list on here?

All members, please post your jobs so we can see the official count. Once they're OK'd (we check if someone else has the same job as you) you can proceed to add them to your sigs!

I'm gonna be posting all of Castiel's lines and some jobs I can think up to help out some of ya'll who are jobless and hunting.

Wow, true patriot, thank you! I would have but I've learned never to commit myself to things I know I won't be consistent with. Perhaps why I don't have a job .

BuffyFreak777

[74]Oct 10, 2008
    My job: Member in charge of making sure Castiel never changes his vessel.

Hey, the man prayed for it! You heard him, he's "devout"!

libra113

[75]Oct 10, 2008
    Mine was being in charge of airlifting souls out of the hot box. I will be reworking my sig tomorrow, just didn't have time today, sadly.

BuffyFreak777

[76]Oct 10, 2008
    ToxicAngel503 wrote:
    BuffyFreak777 wrote:

Wow, true patriot, thank you! I would have but I've learned never to commit myself to things I know I won't be consistent with. Perhaps why I don't have a job .

Dude I don't have a job either, probably never will! Yep, I learned the same thing about myself, too. LOL but this is different cos I'm a little OCD and this would be a good outlet for my pent up obsessiveness lmao

BuffyFreak777

[77]Oct 10, 2008

Loving your job, Libs

I can't fix my sig. Is it just me or is everybody's like mine with all the codes and crap ?

Oh, I was thinking instead of "job" like SFU, why don't we make these our "missions" or some other synonymous word?

Whoa.. I'm slowly morphing into my true form; anal freak. Way to scare the newbies, Meesh!

shmandda

[78]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 19
    Hey, I like the mission idea! And yes, thank you Mischa for taking over the list!

Mine is making sure it's understood that Cas isn't here to perch on Dean's shoulders. How would I fit that into mission form?

Yeah, the sig thing is all screwed up. I had to work on mine for a while to get it right. Even had to hunt down color codes....not fun.

libra113

[79]Oct 10, 2008
    BuffyFreak777 wrote:

Loving your job, Libs

I can't fix my sig. Is it just me or is everybody's like mine with all the codes and crap ?

Oh, I was thinking instead of "job" like SFU, why don't we make these our "missions" or some other synonymous word?

Whoa.. I'm slowly morphing into my true form; anal freak. Way to scare the newbies, Meesh!

I'm liking missions (or perhaps callings ). I made mine with paint so it's one big pic, keeps from getting modded over size issues and saves having to redo everything if you do. Thanks I like my mission/calling as well.

ToxicAngel503

[80]Oct 10, 2008
    How could I make mine a mission? "Agent R, your new mission is to handle the flaming swords. If you shall fail on this mission, all warrior angels will resort to using lightsabers." I don't know...maybe I should rethink my job then?