Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Castiel/angel/the new god fan club thing, Join us

Mer-Joy

[141]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    BuffyFreak777 wrote:

Mer-Joy wrote:
    Mer-Joy wrote:
    Okay so, originally there were alot of doubts about Castiel, he seemed to cause a lot of problems in Lazarus Rising. Obviously as members of SWA we umm oppose this? or maybe not... So, what are our thoughts. Does Cass have a hidden agenda (yeah yeah i know its been discussed in over threads, but lets discuss it here too!!) Going to make the list in my first post in this thread.
    Actually, scratch that, Im going to put it in a blog. Mischa, if you want to take over and make it all pretty and stuff, then go ahead, all the info will be in my blog waiting for you.

Sweet, thanks Merina! Sorry haven't gotten around to doing it, it was my turn to disappear into the middle of nowhere last night with no internet.

Well, your list looks pretty enough! Not sure how you want me to up the prettyness How about I just post it here as well? This way we'll both be in charge of the thing, you know in case RL takes over for one of us again and people are stuck here looking for their callings.

Haa, yeah, you dont have to pretty it up if you don't wanna, I just did not wanna like step on ur toes and take the responsibility you already took. I was gonna post it here, but this annoying add always covers the the box thinger that I type in, and im the blog I can add colour.. so yeah.

LOL. but whatever works right? Its just a list! LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BuffyFreak777

[142]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 12

Well this is all I did, which is nothing basically
    Here's the current list of members and thier callings:

Libra113 [Libs]. Calling: Winged Avenger, Air lifting souls out of the hotbox.

shmandda [Mandy]. Calling: Making sure it is understood that Cas is not there to pearch on Dean's shoulder.

ToxicAngel503 [Tox]. Calling: Guardian of the flaming swords.

Mer-Joy [Merina]. Calling: Making sure Dean shows Cas some respect.

BuffyFreak777 [Mischa]. Calling: Making sure Castiel stays in the same vessel until the end of time.

englishshewolf [Flow]. Calling: Official smiter of the unholy.

raven hoodoo [Raven]. Calling: Making sure angels continue to walk the earth.

I know a few others have joined also, so please let me know what job you chose for yourself so I can add you on here!

Edited on 10/12/2008 11:50pm

englishshewolf

[143]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 14

Mer-Joy wrote:
    TWINLY!! Yeah, okay so Cas figured Dean was special.. So.. why isn't he!

Dean MUST be special..I hope he has powers too! God would'nt pull Dean out of hell on the off chance he can talk his brother out of going Evil.

I think it's about the seals, the Demons wanted dean in Hell and would'nt do any deals with Sam.I imagine the next few episodes are going to be about Sam's powers and his inability to stop using them, then maybe we'll get to see what Dean can do. The Ep.9-10 cliff hanger perhaps?

Back to Angels...Misha says that Cass comes to understand and respect Dean. I wonder why/how

shmandda

[144]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 19

I think that as time goes by, Cas is going to start being able to sympathize with Dean and his situation...as if he's becoming humanized or something. It seemed that ITB that was starting already. Right before Cas took Dean back to the future, the way he was looking at Dean as if he could feel how heartbreaking it was for him. I'm curious though....and I hate to be a spoiler here....so watch out non spoiler readin' folks just in case.... about this other angel that we're gonna meet. I get the feeling he's not going to ever be able to sympathize with either of the boys.

Annnnd....TWINLY! Mishca! Good job with the lists guys!

Mer-Joy

[145]Oct 13, 2008
    why thank you!

libra113

[146]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 27
    BuffyFreak777, great work. Really good at helping to pull my halfbaked idea together. Thanks!
    Edited on 10/13/2008 2:44pm

libra113

[147]Oct 13, 2008
    englishshewolf wrote:

Mer-Joy wrote:
    TWINLY!! Yeah, okay so Cas figured Dean was special.. So.. why isn't he!

Dean MUST be special..I hope he has powers too! God would'nt pull Dean out of hell on the off chance he can talk his brother out of going Evil.

I think it's about the seals, the Demons wanted dean in Hell and would'nt do any deals with Sam.I imagine the next few episodes are going to be about Sam's powers and his inability to stop using them, then maybe we'll get to see what Dean can do. The Ep.9-10 cliff hanger perhaps?

Back to Angels...Misha says that Cass comes to understand and respect Dean. I wonder why/how

Well, I THINK Dean's connection to Sam and his ability to at least get him to stop and think is something special. I don't know if I would want him to have powers too (not even fully convinced I want Sam to have them)because it risks the show decending to the level of a comic book. So far they haven't done that but it's always a concern. As for Cass and Dean, as I've said many times they have a LOT in common (warriors, a higher calling, having lost people they care about, etc...)and as time passess they will both start to see themselves in each other and come to respect and trust each other.

libra113

[148]Oct 13, 2008
    shmandda wrote:

I think that as time goes by, Cas is going to start being able to sympathize with Dean and his situation...as if he's becoming humanized or something. It seemed that ITB that was starting already. Right before Cas took Dean back to the future, the way he was looking at Dean as if he could feel how heartbreaking it was for him. I'm curious though....and I hate to be a spoiler here....so watch out non spoiler readin' folks just in case.... about this other angel that we're gonna meet. I get the feeling he's not going to ever be able to sympathize with either of the boys.

Annnnd....TWINLY! Mishca! Good job with the lists guys!

Yeah, I saw that and commented on it at the time. He also seems really sad about having to deliver the bad news about Lilith and the seals and the stakes but again had no choice but to tell him. He's in a human body and walking the earth for the first time in 2000 years and everything is new to him all over again and he's going to start feeling things he's never felt before and seeing and doing things he's never seen and done before as well. It's a brave new world and I have a feeling that Cass and Dean will BOTH influence each other in many ways some of which we haven't even guessed at yet.

libra113

[149]Oct 16, 2008
    Ok my new sig is working (thanks Lycaness), Castiel hasn't been on the show in two episodes (busy fighting the war elsewhere I guess) and now (hopefully) we can turn to the shirts. I have some ideas I'm going to play around with over the weekend and try out.

shmandda

[150]Oct 16, 2008
    Yay for saving our little thread form extinction. Sig lookin' good Libs. Hopefully Cas will be back next episode. And more shirt ideas? I haven't even finished the one I was working on to start with...

libra113

[151]Oct 16, 2008
    shmandda wrote:
    Yay for saving our little thread form extinction. Sig lookin' good Libs. Hopefully Cas will be back next episode. And more shirt ideas? I haven't even finished the one I was working on to start with...
    Well, I have some thoughts (mostly just the wings and the qoute) I just have to put them together and post them so we can choose.

shmandda

[152]Oct 16, 2008
    Sounds good.

englishshewolf

[153]Oct 17, 2008

libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:
    Well, I have some thoughts (mostly just the wings and the qoute) I just have to put them together and post them so we can choose.

How come you have a gianomous banner on your post and I can't even copy and paste a ready made one without my pref page saying it's too big....what am i doing wrong?

libra113

[154]Oct 17, 2008
    englishshewolf wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    shmandda wrote:

How come you have a gianomous banner on your post and I can't even copy and paste a ready made one without my pref page saying it's too big....what am i doing wrong?

Put it on a photo sharing site like Photobucket then post the link. It's smaller than it was when it got modded last time.

englishshewolf

[155]Oct 18, 2008

testing....two hours but i've done it. I have sig banner thanks Libs

Not sure how I did it so it'll be a long time before i change it

Edited on 10/18/2008 9:10am

libra113

[157]Oct 18, 2008
    englishshewolf wrote:

No Prob. Once I'm done lap top shopping online (yes, today is the long awited day)I will whip up some designs and post them and we can have a vote or whatever.

shmandda

[158]Oct 18, 2008
    englishshewolf wrote:

I like it Flow! It's very....SNS.

englishshewolf

[159]Oct 18, 2008
    shmandda wrote:
    englishshewolf wrote:

I like it Flow! It's very....SNS.

Thankyou

caymanswimmer

[160]Oct 18, 2008
    Hey guys, cool fan club ya'll have going here! How do you join?

Anyway, I was just thinking even though Dean can't really see or hear Cass, maybe Sam can [being a psychic and all]. Actually come to think of it, has Sam ever even seen Cass's host? He could have and I just forgot or missed it, but if he hasn't maybe it's cause he'd be able to recognize that (the angle) wasn't human and try to exorcize it? I don't know, just thought that I'd share the idea.