Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Castiel/angel/the new god fan club thing, Join us

libra113

[1901]Jul 20, 2011
    • level: 27
    Don't know what's going to happen. That's what so great about where we are now, anything can happen from here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dpebbleson

[1902]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 23
    libra113 wrote:
    Don't know what's going to happen. That's what so great about where we are now, anything can happen from here.

And the newest thing I read is that Castiel may not necessarily be the Big Bad, but someone else, not even Crowley.

I wonder, I wonder...

Maybe Castiel goes just 'I'm above it all'

dpebbleson

[1903]Jul 25, 2011
    • level: 23
    basenji529 wrote:

dpebbleson wrote:
    From what I read the new villain in S7 is "bigger and badder" than apocalypse, Lucifer, and even God. Could it really be that Castiel is so mighty? I'm also very keen to see what's his version of Heaven like. I imagine a bunch of obedient folk, servile and all.

I'd go farther: Hive mind. Only His divine vision is allowed to have a will.

Ahahaha! We can also expect blind followers, who are, like, 'It's Castiel he's always right, he's our new god, he will "make - make it riiight"' (Five points for Slytherin if someone catches the reference )

libra113

[1904]Jul 25, 2011
    Well, we already saw how a lot of the other angels fell behing Cas after he, Sam, Dean and Bobby stopped the whole Lucifer/Micheal thing (well more Sam and Dean but Bobby and Cas played their role). The angles belived that God was behind him and that's why he was able to stop it all.

Of course that's also why it was so important for Raph bring him to heal and to make sure all the other angles knew he did, otherwise Raph would never be able to rule Heaven himself.

Now that Cas is so powerful and Raph is (presumably) gone forever there likely won't be any shortage of angels begging to follow Cas now.

libra113

[1905]Nov 24, 2011
    Okay, just bumping this topic up to keep Cas in the spotlight and make sure that while he's gone he's never forgotten.