Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Catching Up, What Are The Essentials?

LOST-TWD-PP-GOT

[1]Mar 11, 2014
    • level: 4

Hi, i just got around to watching the series. I started season one a while ago, but took a break for a while (after Bugs). I just started back, with episode 9: Home. Wow ok, now i'm hooked. But watching 9 full seasons would take forever. So what are the essentials episodes to watch, after Home for the first 3 or 4 seasons? Many thanx!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CharmedOneP391

[2]Mar 19, 2014
    • level: 19

Hey there! Always nice to hear someone is trying to catch up. Here are some important episodes from the first four seasons, although I do strongly suggest you go back and watch them all afterwards, because there are some awesome episodes in between, and even the average ones have golden moments. I'm also missing some: (this is a very lazy list)

Season 1: Dead Mans Blood, Devils Trap.

Season 2: In my Time of Dying. Bloodlust, Croatoan, Born Under a Bad Sign, Crossroads Blues. All Hell Breaks Loose 1& 2

Season 3: The Magnificent Seven, A Very Supernatural Christmas. Mystery Spot. Jus In Bello, Time Is On My Side, No Rest for The Wicked.

Season 4: Lazarus Rising. In the Beginning. I Know What You Did Last Summer. Heaven and Hell. Death Takes a Holiday, The Monster at the End of This Book. Jump the Shark. When the Levee Breaks. Lucifer Rising.

Edited on 03/19/2014 2:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

LOST-TWD-PP-GOT

[3]Mar 30, 2014
    • level: 4

Thanks a lot!