Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Characters you'd like to Return

LadyArtemisia

[1]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 2

Of course we are going to see all the monsters return Vampires, Werewolves, etc. And then there are the Alphas.

I personally like to see the Sins return. Maybe a few at a time so we can see the details of each of them. I didn't see nearly enough of sloth and pride for my liking. We already dealed with the parents of them (War= Wrath, Famine=Gluttony, Greed, Lust.)

I'd love to see a return of Missouri, we have not heard anything from her in FOREVER! Also that little Demon/Human hybrid he seemed to be a key piece in the End of times and he just disappeared.

I'd reallylike a return of Jo and Ellen. Maybe not to life because it might belittle the tragic deaths they had. Athough they are not in heaven so they might not be dead, maybe they are in another type of afterlife (possibly Hades, Vahalla, or they could have been reincarnated).

Oh and Kali she was epic!

If it was at all possible I'd wanted Gabriel back, but that is probally very unlikely.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saicr

[2]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 10

I REALLY miss Jo and Ellen, Ellen was one of my favorite characters of all time. That said, it might cheapen the story, or their final scene in they randomly came back.

libra113

[3]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 27
    Weren't a lot of the Seven Deadly Sins killed with Ruby's Knife meaning they no longer exsist and cannot return? Some of them were just exorisised but, if I remember right it was only a few of them.

No one said that Ellen and Jo weren't in Heaven. Ash just didn't know they were dead and therefore hadn't looked for them. It's Mary and John who are MIA and I would to see them raised up and hunting together (if only for one episode).

I would also like to see Bela (as long as she's in her own body) and Missiouri is a must at this point.

CJJohanson

[4]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 6

When I first watched "The Magnificent Seven" I was hoping for a more prolonged story arc, like Sam and Dean hunting them over the course of a few episodes. I was very disappointed when that didn't happen, mainly because I knew you couldn't have all those Sins in one episode and handle correctly, as we all found out.

Bela I loved and it would be amazing if she came back. She was a very formidable adversary for the boys and she's proven herself smarter. If only and Bela and Gordan team-up was possible. Gordan as well. I find myself missing a lot of the human villains, except Agent Henrickson, not because I didn't like him, but because his story was played out, if a little short. If I remember correctly, the actor who played Gordan was only allowed a small portion of episodes to return to SPN, which cut his storyline short.

LadyArtemisia

[5]Oct 15, 2010
    • level: 2

I'd be really funny if Bela appeared with Balthozer, he could of threatened a few demons to send her back. Saying that he liked her style, and thought she'd be a fun girl.

It could go like this.

Castiel,Dean, and Sam go to Balthozer to talk to him about some type of item.

Balthozer: Hey, Cas! You know I didn't know why you liked this hairless monkeys so much until I go one of my own.

Bela enters.

Bela: Hello boys, miss me?

Dean & Sam:

Bela: Come on it's only be a few years.

Balthozer: Sweetheart, I think they may be wondering how you got out of the pit.

Pulls her shirt down past her shoulders to show handprints.

Bela: I have a matching on to you Dean. He marked me like your lovely angel marked you. (Giving a suggustive gaze at Castiel, Him Looking confused.)

Oh and I'd like to see a small cameo of death. Maybe talking to one of the Pagan Gods or Goddesses. Maybe even Kali!

jack756

[7]Oct 15, 2010
    • level: 14

adam

missouri

meg

and maybe mary and john

mynameisjohnas

[8]Oct 16, 2010

libra113 wrote:
    I would also like to see Bela (as long as she's in her own body) and Missiouri is a must at this point.

I'm with you on both of those. I never understood why everyone disliked Bella's character so much. Despite all the thieving she did, I thought her character suffered a brutal fate, especially for someone who made the deal at such a young age for the reasons she did. And Missiouri would be great to see return simply because she was the one who supposedly introduced John to the true nature of the world the Winchester's operate in and as such would be able to explain a great deal of John suspicions and actions before and after Mary died, many of which have not yet been fully explained.

Speaking of John, most of all I would love to see the mature version of his character return played by JDM. The man has stated multiple times that he has made it known to the producers that he would love to return to the show if it happens to be the show's last season so I'm hoping that happens before this season is done.

jack756

[9]Oct 16, 2010
    • level: 14

i can barely remember but who knew john first bobby or missouri(i keep thinking missouri but not sure)

ryanmck

[10]Oct 16, 2010
    • level: 9

I'd like to see Sam and Dean return to the town in "99 Problems" and see how everyone is doing now after learning the truth about the world.

Bela would be cool to see again and Ruby's original vessel (season 3 blonde chick) just to see if she survived that long of possession and if she turned to hunting

Roy (the Faith Healer) and see how his life has changed since his wife died. is he still preaching the word of God? did he abandon religion? did he die?

libra113

[11]Oct 16, 2010
    mynameisjohnas wrote:

libra113 wrote:

I'm with you on both of those. I never understood why everyone disliked Bella's character so much. Despite all the thieving she did, I thought her character suffered a brutal fate, especially for someone who made the deal at such a young age for the reasons she did. And Missiouri would be great to see return simply because she was the one who supposedly introduced John to the true nature of the world the Winchester's operate in and as such would be able to explain a great deal of John suspicions and actions before and after Mary died, many of which have not yet been fully explained.

Speaking of John, most of all I would love to see the mature version of his character return played by JDM. The man has stated multiple times that he has made it known to the producers that he would love to return to the show if it happens to be the show's last season so I'm hoping that happens before this season is done.

Sadly, I STILL suspect the hate was that, like it or not, Dean and Bela had an amazing love/hate thing going on and the Dean girls didn't want an elegible chick within sniffing distance of 'their man'.

Funny, they will take a spinless whimpy chick like Lisa who lets him walk all over and turn her life upside down and endanger her child but God forbid if there's a chick in the room who just might be smarter, more capable and willing to letting him know it whenever it suits her. They hated Cassie because she stood up to him and didn't take any of his crap and they hated Bela becasue she did the same and becasue she dared to make him and Sam look bad (apprently they think Sam and Dean should be best at everything at all times and should never be made to look foolish or anything less than perfect).

As for Missouri, I don't know about sheadding light on the past becasue it seems as if they're done with all that but she would certainly be fun to see again for other reasons. I, originally, wondered why they didn't go to HER about Dean's return but given what happened to Pam I'm glad they didn't. Still a psychic has GOT to come in handy, espcially now.

In the case of John I would LOVE to see him. JDM has said he wants to so I suspect it's a matter of being free (he's become something of a movie star these days) but I WOULD love if whoever brought Sam and Gramps back brought him and Mary back too and I would LOVE to know why they seemed to be MIA in Heaven (not to mention the whole deal where Mary was SUPPOSED to have destroyed herself in "Home" but apprently didn't).

libra113

[12]Oct 16, 2010
    jack756 wrote:

i can barely remember but who knew john first bobby or missouri(i keep thinking missouri but not sure)

Well they've never really said exactly but from what they have said it seems John found Missiouri and she told him what the world was REALLY like and presumably he met Bobby later on. It would be nice to KNOW what John knew and WHEN he knew it. He seems to only learn that Mary's killer was a demon around "Home"/"Scarecrow" but since he was friends with Bobby (a demon hunter) it SEEMS he had some idea before that.

I would also like to know WHY Elkins had the Colt (and apprently had it all the way back to '73)for so long and was so guarded about it. Had an idea that his family were protectors of the Colt all the way back to when it was made but would be nice to learn these details.

libra113

[13]Oct 16, 2010
    ryanmck wrote:

I'd like to see Sam and Dean return to the town in "99 Problems" and see how everyone is doing now after learning the truth about the world.

Bela would be cool to see again and Ruby's original vessel (season 3 blonde chick) just to see if she survived that long of possession and if she turned to hunting

Roy (the Faith Healer) and see how his life has changed since his wife died. is he still preaching the word of God? did he abandon religion? did he die?

I would like to see Micheal Shanks character again and maybe a few of his fellow townspeople but I don't know about going back there or seeing ALL of them. Some of them were pretty dull and one dimensional really.

Pretty sure Ruby's blonde meat suit was dead (hence the laying on the floor really still and no one talking about her again), plus Bobby shot her, didn't hurt the demon but probably killed the meat suit.

Roy would be intresting espeically if Cas is around.

ral4884

[14]Oct 17, 2010
    • level: 7

Azazel, JDM, the real Meg and Kucifer this season.

libra113

[15]Oct 17, 2010
    Yellow Eyes is dead. I thought they made that clear when Dean shot him in the heart with the Colt.

John, played by JDM, would be AWSOME.

Don't think the REAL Meg CAN come back since the body is long dead and gone.

Who is Kucifer?

mynameisjohnas

[16]Oct 17, 2010

libra113 wrote:
    mynameisjohnas wrote:

libra113 wrote:

As for Missouri, I don't know about sheadding light on the past becasue it seems as if they're done with all that but she would certainly be fun to see again for other reasons.

I don't know. Gamble was quoted as saying the reason for bringing the Campbell's back was because they wanted to explore Mary's side of the family because there was a great deal of history that had never been explored. If they want to delve into that, aside from talking to the Campbells who are around now, who I doubt are going to be open books if asked, Missiouri would seem like a good option for Dean to turn to since John probably had at least a few discussions with her regarding Mary and there are still plenty of questions that were never answered. For example, one in specific would be why Azazel killed off all of Mary's relatives and friends after she died and it certainly seems like something John would have been interested in if he was aware it was happening. Since Gamble was the one who originally wrote that little tid bit of info into the season 3 episode, and is now running the series, I don't think it illogical she might still want to address it at some point to close up loose ends.

libra113

[17]Oct 17, 2010
    But does she KNOW anything about Mary's family? Her connection was with John and while it's logical to conclude that, as an active psychic in the same town, she would know the hunters but let's remember two points: (1) Mary's family didn't trust other hunters and seemed to keep to themselves and (2) seems like most hunters are crazy about people with supernatural abilities (unless it's just Sam and his type) so they might not even have been aware of her or if aware might not have trusted her.

She could read them now but if they have something to hide they're not going to knowing allow it. I guess Dean could just bring her over for a secret reading. I'm much more intrested in seeing her with Bobby (see them as a couple for some reason) and/or maybe with Cas.

As for why the Yellow Eyed Demon killed Mary's family I thought "In The Begining" cleared that up. He met Dean and knew the angels sent him so he was covering his tracks.

mynameisjohnas

[18]Oct 17, 2010

libra113 wrote:
    jack756 wrote:

I would also like to know WHY Elkins had the Colt (and apprently had it all the way back to '73)for so long and was so guarded about it. Had an idea that his family were protectors of the Colt all the way back to when it was made but would be nice to learn these details.

The colt's history would be great to know. What I'd also be interested in is how it got back to Elkins after Dean borrowed it in the 3rd episode of season 4. Did Mary pick it up after Dean was transported back to his time and some how come into contact with Elkins a bit later on in the future and return it to him? Or did Elkins seek Mary out because Dean told him where to find her after he was done with the gun (On a side note, maybe that's how John knew of him. After all, in Dead Man's Blood, John claims Elkins was a good man that taught him a hell of a lot about hunting, but that they had also had a falling out). Then again, I also suppose the angels could have simply picked it up after Dean was transported back and simply returned it Elkins because the gun needed to be in his possession for events to play out the way the did for Lucifer and Michael to eventually meet and fight in season 5.

Either way, obviously a good way to explain the history of the colt and how it exchanged hands would be to bring him (Elkins) back.

libra113

[19]Oct 17, 2010
    I always suspected that Elkins came looking for it and found Mary living happily ever after with John. Got the Colt back from her (where she had hung on to it for safe keeping) and he moved on.

I also figured the falling out was that John found out about Mary's family and Elkin's contact with her on his own (after knowing him for a bit) and got angry that Elkins never told him himself and that's what they aurgued about.

It's also possible that one of the aurguments that John and Mary had was about Elkins, maybe John thought she was having an affair with him or wanted to know what she was hiding.

Shikady

[20]Oct 17, 2010
    • level: 13
    Bela as a demon would be great...but like libra said, with her body. I don't know, the right hand of Crowley, got a favor and got his body back...don't know.