Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Characters you'd like to Return

libra113

[41]Oct 29, 2010
    • level: 27
    mynameisjohnas wrote:

libra113 wrote:

Well, Sam doesn't have to be an anti-Christ to have Yellow Eyes covering his tracks. What he DOES have is brother who traveled back in time implying an angelic connection. That' enough to make Yellow Eyes wanna cover things up like he did.

Certainly. I just always found the inclusion of the dialogue where they discussed him breeding with the people he was making deals with to be strange unless it was for a reason.

"I'm to choose the perfect parents, like your mommy....cause they're strong, they're pure, they eat their wheaties, my own little master race, they're 'ideal breeders'...(Dean looks at him). Oh get your mind out of the gutter. No one's breeding with me. Though Mary...man, I'd like to make an exception cause so far she's my favorite".

If you watch the commentary on that episode Kripke and Carver talk about how they rewrote that section of the script about 6 different times so that they could get it right and if they left that section in there one would assume it was there because it meant something. I've always assumd that something was continued on in I Believe the Children are our Future.

I always figured it was to put to rest the ideas that the Yellow Eyed Demon was Sam's real father. As if feeding Sam his blood wasn't enough of a connection.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

libra113

[42]Oct 29, 2010
    Well, I wouldn't classify someone who gambles time away from people as 'good' per se but I guess he COULD come back, maybe with some new game or something so that it's not a rehash of last time.

Also, I don't know if the vamps are good themselves so much as doing what it takes to survive and I have the impression that if their leader wasn't around Ely and the others would go back to killing (he was hot to do just that all through that episode).

As for the gods the eating people thing was a tie to human sacrifices made in their name (something of an old religion tradition) and yeah their power would be lesser than God's otherwise they would still rule the world intest of hanging by the raggiedy edge as they are.

mynameisjohnas

[43]Oct 30, 2010
    • level: 6

libra113 wrote:
    mynameisjohnas wrote:

libra113 wrote:

Well, Sam doesn't have to be an anti-Christ to have Yellow Eyes covering his tracks. What he DOES have is brother who traveled back in time implying an angelic connection. That' enough to make Yellow Eyes wanna cover things up like he did.

Certainly. I just always found the inclusion of the dialogue where they discussed him breeding with the people he was making deals with to be strange unless it was for a reason.

"I'm to choose the perfect parents, like your mommy....cause they're strong, they're pure, they eat their wheaties, my own little master race, they're 'ideal breeders'...(Dean looks at him). Oh get your mind out of the gutter. No one's breeding with me. Though Mary...man, I'd like to make an exception cause so far she's my favorite".

If you watch the commentary on that episode Kripke and Carver talk about how they rewrote that section of the script about 6 different times so that they could get it right and if they left that section in there one would assume it was there because it meant something. I've always assumd that something was continued on in I Believe the Children are our Future.

I always figured it was to put to rest the ideas that the Yellow Eyed Demon was Sam's real father. As if feeding Sam his blood wasn't enough of a connection.

Lol. Just goes to show you how two people can watch the same thing and get two completely different interpretations from it.

Was that actually a theory going around before season 4?

libra113

[44]Oct 30, 2010
    I think it was going around from the start of the series or something. Been awhile and it seems nothing that happens on the show can put it to rest (like trying to kill Jason sometimes ).

They even thought that was the secret that John told Dean at the start of season two.

I guess every dog will have his day and every theory has it's supporters and sometimes they won't let a theory die.

ryanmck

[45]Sep 21, 2012
    • level: 9

Alright now after Becky returned in season 7 and mentioned him briefly, they gotta bring back Chuck.

I still want them to re-visit the "99 Problems" town is some way (actually go there or meet a resident or two while out on a hunt)

Would love to see John again it's been far too long, and just imagine a coversation between him and Crowley down in Hell about Sam & Dean

Garth is a MUST return, freakin' hilarious

xen9092

[47]Sep 22, 2012
    • level: 3
    I seriously miss season 3. Dame you writer's strike! This season has everything-Gordon, Gabriel, Bela and Ruby. I think it had a lot of potential and a long string of my fav episodes-BDABR, Mystery spot, DALDAM, Jus in bello, supernatural christmas and no rest for the wicked. I like Balthazer but don't miss him. Same about Ellen & Jo. I am pretty sure they would not bring JDM back as John, so not gonna raise my hope about that..

libra113

[48]Oct 14, 2012

ryanmck wrote:

Alright now after Becky returned in season 7 and mentioned him briefly, they gotta bring back Chuck.

I still want them to re-visit the "99 Problems" town is some way (actually go there or meet a resident or two while out on a hunt)

Would love to see John again it's been far too long, and just imagine a coversation between him and Crowley down in Hell about Sam & Dean

Garth is a MUST return, freakin' hilarious

John wouldn't be in Hell anymore, he escaped remember.

7dwarves

[49]Oct 31, 2012
    • level: 1

Bobby, Trickster, Jody, Charlie and Meg.

libra113

[50]Nov 4, 2012

7dwarves wrote:

Bobby, Trickster, Jody, Charlie and Meg.

Can't disagree. Still wish they would reveal that the real Trickster and the Gabe one are twodifferententities.

MistressSoleil

[51]Nov 6, 2012
    • level: 9
    - The witch couple who almost killed each other, and the he-witch who can play age-poker
    - Jesse the Anti Christ
    - Adam
    - Kali, Godess of destroy
    - Gabriel and Bobby (guess it would never happen)
    - Missouri
    - The shapeshifter-Dog
    - Eve (how can they kill an entity with Phoenix ash who's almost old Earth itself? That is just nuts.)

Tyrathius

[52]Nov 6, 2012
    • level: 4

MistressSoleil wrote:
    Eve (how can they kill an entity with Phoenix ash who's almost old Earth itself? That is just nuts.)

The same way they can kill leviathan with the bone and bloods of four creatures who were not created until thousands of years after the leviathans were, two of which (monsters and demons) weren't even made by the leviathan's creator.

Supernatural's writers really don't put much thought into why a monster would be weak to something. They just say that they are and that's the end of it.

HeidiHameed

[53]Nov 7, 2012
    • level: 2

Castiel (sort of cheating, I saw the preview for the show) and Bobby (in flashbacks and "voice in the back of the head offering guidance")

Yanime

[54]Nov 12, 2012
    • level: 1

I'd like to se Chuck return too, although I don't think he will be 'THE' Chuck we know from Season 5.

Gabriel is one of my absolute favourites, so he would make me really happy And Death too.

There are some untied strings that make me wonder and that I would want to return, such as the Half-Demon/Half-Human boy, the Demon who got away from the Croatoan-Village and Eve of course.

Edited on 11/12/2012 7:57pm

intothevacuum

[55]Nov 13, 2012
    • level: 2
    I'd love to see Death and Azazel come back somehow. I loved those guys.

abdulay31

[56]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 5
    - Chuck
    - Jesse the Anti Christ
    - Adam
    - Castiel ( as in permanent not popping up for an episode)
    - Garth
    - Bobby ( Flash back or dream mode)

libra113

[57]Jan 24, 2013
    John and Mary (not the younger ones but the older ones) so they can finally explain why they're not in Heaven.

libra113

[58]Feb 25, 2013

LadyArtemisia wrote:

I'd be really funny if Bela appeared with Balthozer, he could of threatened a few demons to send her back. Saying that he liked her style, and thought she'd be a fun girl.

It could go like this.

Castiel,Dean, and Sam go to Balthozer to talk to him about some type of item.

Balthozer: Hey, Cas! You know I didn't know why you liked this hairless monkeys so much until I go one of my own.

Bela enters.

Bela: Hello boys, miss me?

Dean & Sam:

Bela: Come on it's only be a few years.

Balthozer: Sweetheart, I think they may be wondering how you got out of the pit.

Pulls her shirt down past her shoulders to show handprints.

Bela: I have a matching on to you Dean. He marked me like your lovely angel marked you. (Giving a suggustive gaze at Castiel, Him Looking confused.)

Oh and I'd like to see a small cameo of death. Maybe talking to one of the Pagan Gods or Goddesses. Maybe even Kali!

That would be nice but Balthazar is dead too.

vampman87

[59]Feb 27, 2013
    • level: 4

I'm really surprised (and kind of pissed) that Dean's tour of Purgatory didn't bring back some of the old monsters he fought in past episodes. Specifically Madison the Werewolf and Vamp-Gordon. They had a huge impact on Sam and Dean despite being Monsters of the Week and I would've like to see how they were adjusting to the monster-afterlife. Also, I really want Eve to come back. Her out-of-nowhere death ruined season 6, especially since her power was potentially limitless, but knowing that there's a spell that can open the doors and bring her back brought me some hope. Killing her could, potentially, just slow her down, since every monster is influenced by her and she could manipulate people from beyond the grave.

Overall, Purgatory was an awesome concept but horribly executed.

libra113

[60]Feb 28, 2013

Not sure they're done with the concept just yet. Something major may yet come from it, or perhaps not. Still wanting to see John and Mary since they made such a big deal of them not being in Heaven.