Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Deep Freeze for Lisa?

libra113

[121]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 27
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

Many hunters have died in this show including good hunters like John and Ellen so while Sam and Dean may be one of the best hunters on the planet their not immune from death and so dying for real on the last episode of supernatural would be sad but nothing ever ends well for hunters

No doubt it would be sad for a moment but then people would remember they've been dead before and by the next morning the net would be covered with senerios where they COULD come back to do this or that. Death as a series ender only has real power if it's forever and there's no way you can sell that for characters who have been dead and brought back as many times as they have.

Since that's not really an option I still choose forgoing any chance at a normal life for the good of mindkind. Just becasue we don't see them hunting anymore doesn't mean they aren't and just becasue they continue on doesn't meant they won't die eventually we just won't see it for ourselves.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RachelleMcAdams

[122]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 11
    libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

Many hunters have died in this show including good hunters like John and Ellen so while Sam and Dean may be one of the best hunters on the planet their not immune from death and so dying for real on the last episode of supernatural would be sad but nothing ever ends well for hunters

No doubt it would be sad for a moment but then people would remember they've been dead before and by the next morning the net would be covered with senerios where they COULD come back to do this or that. Death as a series ender only has real power if it's forever and there's no way you can sell that for characters who have been dead and brought back as many times as they have.

Since that's not really an option I still choose forgoing any chance at a normal life for the good of mindkind. Just becasue we don't see them hunting anymore doesn't mean they aren't and just becasue they continue on doesn't meant they won't die eventually we just won't see it for ourselves.

But who is going to bring back if they die? the apocalypse is over and they served their purpose in it

libra113

[123]Aug 9, 2010
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

But who is going to bring back if they die? the apocalypse is over and they served their purpose in it
    I'm sure the fan denial would kick in and come up with something. Beleave me I've seem some really bizzare and twisted (not in an evil way just in a convoluted way) theories and ideas about how the most outlandish things COULD happen.

The whole death thing is only good if it's forever. If someone dies on say "Law and Order" or something it means something becasue people don't come back from the dead (although they DID have that one chick who faked her death and went into witness relocation but that was one time) but if you kill a character who has died not just once but several times it gets kinda meaningless. That's why "South Park" stopped killing Kenny in every episode because it was getting tiresome and silly.

RachelleMcAdams

[124]Aug 9, 2010

libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

No doubt it would be sad for a moment but then people would remember they've been dead before and by the next morning the net would be covered with senerios where they COULD come back to do this or that. Death as a series ender only has real power if it's forever and there's no way you can sell that for characters who have been dead and brought back as many times as they have. Since that's not really an option I still choose forgoing any chance at a normal life for the good of mindkind. Just becasue we don't see them hunting anymore doesn't mean they aren't and just becasue they continue on doesn't meant they won't die eventually we just won't see it for ourselves.
    I'm sure the fan denial would kick in and come up with something. Beleave me I've seem some really bizzare and twisted (not in an evil way just in a convoluted way) theories and ideas about how the most outlandish things COULD happen. The whole death thing is only good if it's forever. If someone dies on say "Law and Order" or something it means something becasue people don't come back from the dead (although they DID have that one chick who faked her death and went into witness relocation but that was one time) but if you kill a character who has died not just once but several times it gets kinda meaningless. That's why "South Park" stopped killing Kenny in every episode because it was getting tiresome and silly.

LOL when southpark keptkiling Kenny it was funny because his friends were like"Oh my god they killed Kenny" and that is wa so stupidbut I think it wouuld leave a powerful impact if Sam and Dean died for real in the final episode of supernatural and sure I be sad not upset because I am not obessive fangirl and I like to keep in mind Sam and Dean are fictional characters

Edited on 08/09/2010 9:20pm

dpebbleson

[125]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 23
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

No doubt it would be sad for a moment but then people would remember they've been dead before and by the next morning the net would be covered with senerios where they COULD come back to do this or that. Death as a series ender only has real power if it's forever and there's no way you can sell that for characters who have been dead and brought back as many times as they have. Since that's not really an option I still choose forgoing any chance at a normal life for the good of mindkind. Just becasue we don't see them hunting anymore doesn't mean they aren't and just becasue they continue on doesn't meant they won't die eventually we just won't see it for ourselves.
    I'm sure the fan denial would kick in and come up with something. Beleave me I've seem some really bizzare and twisted (not in an evil way just in a convoluted way) theories and ideas about how the most outlandish things COULD happen. The whole death thing is only good if it's forever. If someone dies on say "Law and Order" or something it means something becasue people don't come back from the dead (although they DID have that one chick who faked her death and went into witness relocation but that was one time) but if you kill a character who has died not just once but several times it gets kinda meaningless. That's why "South Park" stopped killing Kenny in every episode because it was getting tiresome and silly.

LOL when southpark keptkiling Kenny it was funny because his friends were like"Oh my god they killed Kenny" and that is wa so stupidbut I think it wouuld leave a powerful impact if Sam and Dean died for real in the final episode of supernatural and sure I be sad not upset because I am not obessive fangirl and I like to keep in mind Sam and Dean are fictional characters

I don't know, Libs, why do you think that if they finish the series with them dying and decide they would not continue the series, that one day Sam and Dean would be revived?

If they say it's for good, than it's for good They've done a really good job at keeping the myth-arc "clean" with finishing off YED in S2, Lilith in S4, Lucifer in S5, and I seriously doubt they would reintroduce any of these characters as living no matter what fans ask for.

basenji529

[126]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 15

Is anybody permanently dead on this show? Well, besides Aleister,Ruby, and Lilith.

libra113

[127]Aug 10, 2010
    dpebbleson wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:

I don't know, Libs, why do you think that if they finish the series with them dying and decide they would not continue the series, that one day Sam and Dean would be revived?

If they say it's for good, than it's for good They've done a really good job at keeping the myth-arc "clean" with finishing off YED in S2, Lilith in S4, Lucifer in S5, and I seriously doubt they would reintroduce any of these characters as living no matter what fans ask for.
    I'm not saying the show would bring them back (although I wouldn't put it past the books or comics or some side project to do it and continue the story there, or something like that). I worry that it would lack punch because once a character dies and comes back it's hard to get worked up on them dying yet again. It becomes been there done that.

I've been told that killing Lisa would be repetive and boring well imagine if they killed her multiple times and she kept coming back. Wouldn't that be even MORE repetive and boring.

I agree it would have been a powerful way to end the show IF they had never died before and IF they would lock it down and make it clear there was NO return.

Maybe they could be killed by the Colt or Ruby's knife so that not only are they dead but there's no spirit to bring back but that seems a bit overkill.

Honestly, there dosen't seem to be much new to be done in that area and they're probably better off having them choosing to continue and giving up all pretense of a happy life.

Then you could end with the line "do this until we die", then we know that yes, eventually, they will fall in the line of duty (naturally) but we're not tying all the emotion on that point, the emotion comes from the heroic sacrfice of everything they ever would want for themsleves to serve a greater good.

luvjds

[128]Aug 26, 2010

Back on topic:

I read a fanfic a while back where after the boys are reunited,Cas tells Dean that Lisa and Ben would be in danger for the rest of their lives while Dean was with them. The "big bads" could always get to Dean through them even if he left them because they knew he would come back to save them. The only alternative was for Cas to erase their memories of him. They would no longer be useful baitif they didn't know the Winchesters. Dean makes the decision to erase their memories. He doesn't tell Lisa what he's decided, just goes out and Cas does his mojo. I thought that was good. No sappy goodbyes, lots of angst for Dean, nobody dies and the boys carry on as Winchesters do.

That's a plot solution I could live with.Smile

libra113

[129]Aug 26, 2010
    Well I posted very much the same idea eariler on this thread. Of course to work Cas would have to also erase Dean's memory of them otherwise he would want to save them even if they didn't remember him. He would also have to erase Sam's memory of them and pretty much everyone else.

I had another idea about giving them whole new identities and hiding them out somewhere that only Cas knew as well as erasing their memories, that way not only would no one know who they were, no one would remember them and that should be that (still wouldn't preclude anyone from finding them anyway but nothing is prefect).

luvjds

[130]Aug 28, 2010

True. I thought of that too, but the fanfic I read was really well done and captured everyone's motives & reactions accurately(sorry I can't remember the name, but fanfic.net with a Lisa search would probably find it). Anyway, I don't think L & B are so important that they would be used as bait if D & S remembered them, but stayed away. Also, how can we have Dean angst if he can't remember?!!! If I can find the title/author of the fic I'll post.

Cheers

libra113

[131]Aug 28, 2010
    Well, it's good enough to know that he wouldn't remember her and that whole part of his life would be gone and forgotten forever.

It's not about how important the hostages are just how important they are to the people you're trying to get too. If they're worth enough for the target to risk their life then that's all that matters.

It would have to be a total, clean, break. Maybe new identities and the work.

caz74

[132]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 2

I donot really mind Lisa/Ben, I just hope the writers are able to make sure that Dean does not come across as an unsympathetic person by going out and risking his life when there is a child at home who depends on him. Also knowing how the life affectd him as a kid, would he watn to do that to Ben.

One way to get rid of them would be to have them just split up. People split up every day and it would not have to be complicated by involving wipped memories or different id's. If the demons haven't come after Dean in the year he has been with Lisa, why would they go after her and Ben if they split up.

If they do want to kill her off, then they could have her and Ben killed be a drunk drive r or a burglar. Someone who is a human. THis would not be the same as Sam and John as Dean would not be able to hunt the thing responsible and so take revenge that way. It could tthrow up some interesting draam as they debate if it is ok for Dean to kill the person who killed his wife and stepson.

I do agree that I do not want to see the kid tagging along with Sam and Dean as this would just destroy the dynamics of the series. It is about Sam and Dean and their relationship and that is what it should stay mainly focused on, but also allowing them to grow as people and salso change, as long as their core personalities do not change, Dean keeping everything inside and not wanting to talk and Sam being the opposite. People do not change that much in a year, which is apparantly how much time has gone by.

libra113

[133]Aug 29, 2010
    Well, the reason they would want to go after Lisa and Ben now as opposed to the past is that during the year they're skipping Dean isn't active and isn't a threat. Once he becomes a threat then everyone he loves is fair game. Just breaking up isn't enough as that's not going to stop an enterprising demon or other creature from finding her and using her against him. I mean this is a woman who stumbled into a changling situation all on her own, if she's THAT prone then having Dean around is just going to draw even more heat.

No, a burgler or a drunk driver would be to real and not in the vien of the show at all. If they're going to kill her (which they should) then she should go out like Mary and Jessica. They can leave Ben out of it, either by having her family (or maybe Ben's REAL dad) show up and take him away.

No, neither of them need to be 'tagging along' neither do we need endless scenes of Dean whining and moaning about leaving them behind and got getting to be with them and yadda, yadda.

That's actually what I would worry about the most the whole idea that we will never hear the end of him going on and on about them and calling them, it would just ruin his character when he's more naturally stoic and pragmatic than all that.

Demonicka

[134]Aug 30, 2010
    • level: 2

libra113 wrote:
    I've been told that killing Lisa would be repetive and boring well imagine if they killed her multiple times and she kept coming back. Wouldn't that be even MORE repetive and boring.

I used to think the same (of course I want to get rid of her in a different way). But now that I've read your post the idea of multiple killing Lisa&Ben looks fine for me

I mean there could be such an episode (funny one, like "Mystery Spot"), and they could kill mad Lisa again and again and again...

libra113

[135]Aug 31, 2010
    Demonicka wrote:

libra113 wrote:

I used to think the same (of course I want to get rid of her in a different way). But now that I've read your post the idea of multiple killing Lisa&Ben looks fine for me

I mean there could be such an episode (funny one, like "Mystery Spot"), and they could kill mad Lisa again and again and again...

What like the REAL Trickster shows up and wants to teach Dean that they're better off without him by killing them over and over again?

The phrase simplist path is best keeps popping up. The quickest and simplist way to get them out of the way (without being overly obvious they're trying to get them out of the way) is probably the best way. Quick, clean and over.

Beecharm3r2

[136]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 8
    I know that Kripke and members of the show think that people probably don't like Lisa because she's another girl on the show and fans tend to hate the women on Supernatural... BUT I don't like her for other reasons.

She's got no personality and considering the type of woman that generally grabs Dean's attention, she doesn't fit. Sure she had one hot weekend with him TEN YEARS AGO but come on... Dean likes pretty, fun, strong women. If its a fling he sticks to just 'pretty' but he's obviously drawn to women that get him and can handle him. Lisa is neither. The end of The Kis are Alright (or whatever that ep title was), she told Dean she couldn't deal with that life.

Then all of a sudden Dean is playing daddy to her kid? Weird. He said in an episode last year (The zombie one with Bobby's wife) that he's never been in love. So I really, REALLY hope that is one of the reasons Lisa gets tossed. That Dean realizes he doesn't love her and that their relationship isn't working.

I never liked the kid either, which is weird 'cause most of the time on shows I always love the kids. But Ben just seemed fake. I totally thought he really should have been the Changeling in the end...it would have explained how the kid was to me. He just was...fake. Oh I don't know how to describe it I just didn't like him either.

If the show wanted to have Dean be with a woman, there were other options: 1) Create a strong female character with personality that can also be fun and smart that he can really fall in love with. (They did it all the time on other shows such as Buffy and Charmed). 2) Bring back characters such as Layla or Carmen (I know, one's probably dead and the other isn't real) But from what I heard, people liked them better then the actual hookups that Dean had. IMHO they had more personality and chemistry with Dean. 3) Stick to the same flings Dean always has.

The whole Ben/Lisa/Dean thing can only end in disaster, and I for one, hope it does. Whether Dean becomes a full time hunter is one thing, but I just want him away from them.

nannylelephant

[137]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 1

well, it seemed to me that at the end of 'swan song,' and by the end i mean when 'chuck' types up THE END to his story, that everything was well and wrapped up. then came the notion that nothing ever ends - and season six is born!

cliffhanger ending shows us dean going back to lisa and ben and deciding to make that 'thanksgiving dream' come true, because that's what sam wanted him to do. repeatedly throughout the season, sam and dean tackled the 'what if's' of the aftermath of the apocalypse and most of the ends they hit were less than favourable. however, 'dark side of the moon' opened their eyes to a look into each others' souls and dean saw that piece of sam's heaven - the thanksgiving dinner away from home with a real family. so i think dean really took it to heart when sam told him to get out and live his life. will the itch suddenly stop itching? no. there's always the urge to scratch.

so, the question then comes: does lisa get caught in the crossfire? or does she cross over to the dark side? frankly, to protect my son, i would do anything so i find it hard to believe that she would not get involved in some way - besides, the winchesters are dying out and we've lost so many hunters already. it's time for the next generation to start training. does she get killed during a mission and leave dean to care for ben on his own, effectively raising the next dean as he was raised by john? the next perfect little soldier following in daddy's footsteps?

and what about samuel? as long as we're talking about who's dying and who's coming back - 'in the beginning' left him dead, a victim of old yellow eyes. now he's rejoining the cast of hunters? [at least they're bringing back mitch pileggi to reprise the role] the interesting part will be how the group flushes out over time - and this could very well be the out for lisa. maybe she just decides that she could handle dean's past, but she can't handle sam*2. bringing grandpa back into the picture adds a few little details that shouldn't necessarily be overlooked. [a] he's one more hunter, an accomplished one at that, so maybe dean doesn't have to turn his life completely upside-down. [b] he just came back from the dead! and if he can come back, anyone can, right? so why not lisa and/or ben? [c] if god's bringing back hunters, there has to be something to fight, so maybe dean will have to bring lisa into the fold if she wants to live and she wants to protect her son. [d] if sam's back, and lucifer is defeated, who is running the demons? crowley? we haven't seen him since his deal with bobby and chicago vs. death in 'two minutes to midnight.' he could have a lot to say... and a lot of hate and discontent to stir up!

so what do i think should happen to lisa - she should become a hunter and die that way, if at all. is she good for dean? who are we to get into someone's relationship? oprah? dr. phil? i don't really care, as long as it doesn't hurt the overall story. just remember: from here on it's all gravy.

libra113

[138]Sep 13, 2010
    Beecharm3r2 wrote:
    I know that Kripke and members of the show think that people probably don't like Lisa because she's another girl on the show and fans tend to hate the women on Supernatural... BUT I don't like her for other reasons.

She's got no personality and considering the type of woman that generally grabs Dean's attention, she doesn't fit. Sure she had one hot weekend with him TEN YEARS AGO but come on... Dean likes pretty, fun, strong women. If its a fling he sticks to just 'pretty' but he's obviously drawn to women that get him and can handle him. Lisa is neither. The end of The Kis are Alright (or whatever that ep title was), she told Dean she couldn't deal with that life.

Then all of a sudden Dean is playing daddy to her kid? Weird. He said in an episode last year (The zombie one with Bobby's wife) that he's never been in love. So I really, REALLY hope that is one of the reasons Lisa gets tossed. That Dean realizes he doesn't love her and that their relationship isn't working.

I never liked the kid either, which is weird 'cause most of the time on shows I always love the kids. But Ben just seemed fake. I totally thought he really should have been the Changeling in the end...it would have explained how the kid was to me. He just was...fake. Oh I don't know how to describe it I just didn't like him either.

If the show wanted to have Dean be with a woman, there were other options: 1) Create a strong female character with personality that can also be fun and smart that he can really fall in love with. (They did it all the time on other shows such as Buffy and Charmed). 2) Bring back characters such as Layla or Carmen (I know, one's probably dead and the other isn't real) But from what I heard, people liked them better then the actual hookups that Dean had. IMHO they had more personality and chemistry with Dean. 3) Stick to the same flings Dean always has.

The whole Ben/Lisa/Dean thing can only end in disaster, and I for one, hope it does. Whether Dean becomes a full time hunter is one thing, but I just want him away from them.
    Exactly. She's like the Lois Lane from the comics in the 60's, not so much a character as a plot device. In her first appearance she was Dean's reason for looking into something he otherwise wouldn't have given too looks at (and what are the odds of an old fling of his being in the middle of a monster situation anyway ), then later she's his port in a storm. Whatever the story needs she becomes that with no regard to anything approching a REAL personality or multi-dimensional character portrayal and for her to risk her young son's life bringing in some guy with multiple and dangerous enemies seems pretty reckless for a single mother raising a child on her own.

As for Dean's pov I figure it's NOT love at all it's the idea of an instant family and getting what he's secretly yearned for instantly rather than starting from scratch.

For Ben he seemed fake becasue the people working on the episode went WAY overboard trying to sell the mini-Dean idea. He's not a character of his own he's a young Dean clone (maybe she cloned him behind his back, a magic clone ). The whole thing seemed so staged that it was unbeleavable. I just wish the whole thing could be done away with and forgotten forever.

libra113

[139]Sep 13, 2010
    nannylelephant wrote:

well, it seemed to me that at the end of 'swan song,' and by the end i mean when 'chuck' types up THE END to his story, that everything was well and wrapped up. then came the notion that nothing ever ends - and season six is born!

cliffhanger ending shows us dean going back to lisa and ben and deciding to make that 'thanksgiving dream' come true, because that's what sam wanted him to do. repeatedly throughout the season, sam and dean tackled the 'what if's' of the aftermath of the apocalypse and most of the ends they hit were less than favourable. however, 'dark side of the moon' opened their eyes to a look into each others' souls and dean saw that piece of sam's heaven - the thanksgiving dinner away from home with a real family. so i think dean really took it to heart when sam told him to get out and live his life. will the itch suddenly stop itching? no. there's always the urge to scratch.

so, the question then comes: does lisa get caught in the crossfire? or does she cross over to the dark side? frankly, to protect my son, i would do anything so i find it hard to believe that she would not get involved in some way - besides, the winchesters are dying out and we've lost so many hunters already. it's time for the next generation to start training. does she get killed during a mission and leave dean to care for ben on his own, effectively raising the next dean as he was raised by john? the next perfect little soldier following in daddy's footsteps?

and what about samuel? as long as we're talking about who's dying and who's coming back - 'in the beginning' left him dead, a victim of old yellow eyes. now he's rejoining the cast of hunters? [at least they're bringing back mitch pileggi to reprise the role] the interesting part will be how the group flushes out over time - and this could very well be the out for lisa. maybe she just decides that she could handle dean's past, but she can't handle sam*2. bringing grandpa back into the picture adds a few little details that shouldn't necessarily be overlooked. [a] he's one more hunter, an accomplished one at that, so maybe dean doesn't have to turn his life completely upside-down. [b] he just came back from the dead! and if he can come back, anyone can, right? so why not lisa and/or ben? [c] if god's bringing back hunters, there has to be something to fight, so maybe dean will have to bring lisa into the fold if she wants to live and she wants to protect her son. [d] if sam's back, and lucifer is defeated, who is running the demons? crowley? we haven't seen him since his deal with bobby and chicago vs. death in 'two minutes to midnight.' he could have a lot to say... and a lot of hate and discontent to stir up!

so what do i think should happen to lisa - she should become a hunter and die that way, if at all. is she good for dean? who are we to get into someone's relationship? oprah? dr. phil? i don't really care, as long as it doesn't hurt the overall story. just remember: from here on it's all gravy.

I don't read spoilers so apprently you know more about what's coming than I do but I can't imagine their grandfather coming back to life in the modern world and being a regular or part time member of the cast. I would think if he's coming back that they go back to before he dies for one episode or he comes back as a ghost, again for one episode. The idea of past hunters being raised for the dead seems kind of pointless now (if that was going to happen then the end of the world would have been the time to play that card). Now, maybe Death thinks Dean reniged with Sam's return and brings back their grandfather (and others) to get him back but again I don't see that for more than a single episode (unless the story is more than one part).

As for Lisa as a hunter or Ben being the next Dean. That would just be compounding the mistakes with Ben and Lisa that have been made already and make things worst.

IF they're not going to kill her (and from what littel I've heard they're not) the BEST thing they can do is have her put the safety of her child above all else and get the hell out of dodge with him and never look back.

Beecharm3r2

[140]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 8
    libra113 wrote:

As for Lisa as a hunter or Ben being the next Dean. That would just be compounding the mistakes with Ben and Lisa that have been made already and make things worst.

IF they're not going to kill her (and from what littel I've heard they're not) the BEST thing they can do is have her put the safety of her child above all else and get the hell out of dodge with him and never look back.

I agree. I don't see Lisa as being the strong type. I really don't. I mean, I've seen single moms, aunts, and other women in general turn from sweetheart to super-protective and hardcore. It's not uncommon when it comes to someone we love BUT I just picture Lisa back in the Changeling episode and she was all freaked out and running around. If she was someone we're supposed to believe is strong, someone Dean could love, or even a future hunter, I would have expected either some attitude, or that protective/defender thing moms have going for them. I suppose the weirdest thing for me about Lisa, in the Changeling episode, was that while she was running around, she didn't yell at the Changeling-kid or demand to know where her son was. I'm sorry but call it a slip up by the writers or whatever, but that's one of the biggest reasons I don't like Lisa. I don't see her as 'strong' in anyway. Oh and maybe I was overthinking it, but how does a single mom of 29 (going by how old Dean was) afford Lululemon clothing (which is expensive) and a big fancy house like that? I'm sorry, I notice things like that, and if the writers are smart they could use that to show us that Ben's dad pays child support and pops up now and again. I kind of hope Ben's dad and Lisa are on-again off-again so that it messes with the new family-dynamic with Dean and makes him want to leave.

I think the only way to redeem Lisa, in my opinion is to have her put Ben's safety above everything else and kick Dean out. It was make me believe there was more to her then just a plot device (of course I would never want her to pop up ever again though). Not only would it hurt Dean enough for him to take off and actually want to have no attachments for awhile, he'll probably want to slut it around like he used to. Of course he'll have a taste of the family life and still want it so maybe he'll keep it in mind, but maybe he'd be smarter about it and pick a woman who could actually defend herself.

I read spoilers sometimes and there is one that I'm not too happy about and it involves this Dean/Lisa situation. I only hope the spoiler turns out to be a rumor or the 'situation' I read about is dealt with. I'm probably confusing some of you but I don't want to give anything away. I'm sure that once you see it you'll know what I'm talking about.