Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Do you think we will ever get to see the boys meet up with Roy and Walt again?

ScareyKitty

[1]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 5

I need closure and I really would like to see Sam and Dean confronting the hunters who killed them in 'Dark side of the Moon'!

Now, dont get me wrong, I am not advocating turning the boys into vengeful killers (although a good thumping would please me!) its just that I think it is one bit of unfinished business from season 5 that could be swiftly settled and make for an interesting meet. Wink

Anyone else feel this way or am I an awful person? lol

Edited on 02/04/2011 3:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RachelleMcAdams

[2]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 11
    ScareyKitty wrote:

I need closure and I really would like to see Sam and Dean confronting the hunters who killed them in 'Dark side of the Moon'!

Now, dont get me wrong, I am not advocating turning the boys into vengeful killers (although a good thumping would please me!) its just that I think it is one bit of unfinished business from season 5 that could be swiftly settled and make for an interesting meet. Wink

Anyone else feel this way or am I an awful person? lol

LOL according to spoilers they will be returning

libra113

[3]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 27
    Surely they would know Sam and Dean are alive and active again at this point but they must also know that the situation has passed.

As for revenge on Sam and Dean's side, as stated can't see them killing them but I guess a good punch would be in order.

I can only assume if they're showing up then there's a good reason so that would probably take front seat to any kind of major revenge fest.

ScareyKitty

[4]Feb 5, 2011

libra113 wrote:
    Surely they would know Sam and Dean are alive and active again at this point but they must also know that the situation has passed. As for revenge on Sam and Dean's side, as stated can't see them killing them but I guess a good punch would be in order. I can only assume if they're showing up then there's a good reason so that would probably take front seat to any kind of major revenge fest.

Yeah, I assumed they must know that the boys are back in town and I guess they'd be keeping a pretty low profile. (I know I would be if I was in their shoes! But, OH, I just wanna see their faces when they come face to face with "pis**d" Dean. lol

libra113

[5]Feb 5, 2011
    Well yeah, given Dean's last words to them I'm sure they're avoiding the pair of them.

Probably the most likely senerio would be: (1) They're all working the same job and end up accidently crossing paths and after a nice little Dean 'love' tap to the pair of them they end up having to work together or (2) They show up at Bobby's at the same time and the same thing happens as in option 1.

taxcat11

[6]Feb 13, 2011
    I will be interested to see them as they certainly pose a problem with how to deal with them. I agree that killing them wouldn't be right, but just letting them get away with it doesn't work for me either.

libra113

[7]Feb 13, 2011
    taxcat11 wrote:
    I will be interested to see them as they certainly pose a problem with how to deal with them. I agree that killing them wouldn't be right, but just letting them get away with it doesn't work for me either.
    Well, I doubt they would be a threat now since the only reason they were in the first place was to kill Sam to prevent the end of the world.

The end of the world is no longer an issue and presumbaly all the hunters know that now so killing Sam wouldn't do anything anymore.

Unless they're being used and mislead by someone with a grudge (good chance to revisit possessed Sam killing that hunter)then THEY won't be a threat.

Now Dean will want some revenge but I can't see him going much beyound a good punch for each of them. Now if they had run across souless Sam he might have taken it further but I can't see Dean doing that nor resouled Sam.

taxcat11

[8]Feb 16, 2011
    No, I don't think a punch in the nose is good enough. I mean just because it didn't "take" doesn't mean they didn't murder not only Sam but Dean as well. Now I reason from a practical standpoint if you intend to murder Sam, you have to murder Dean. But for a moral standpoint there was no justification in murdering Dean. I am not sure what is reasonable punishment as Sam & Dean aren't dead but something more than a broken nose is in order.

libra113

[9]Feb 16, 2011
    taxcat11 wrote:
    No, I don't think a punch in the nose is good enough. I mean just because it didn't "take" doesn't mean they didn't murder not only Sam but Dean as well. Now I reason from a practical standpoint if you intend to murder Sam, you have to murder Dean. But for a moral standpoint there was no justification in murdering Dean. I am not sure what is reasonable punishment as Sam & Dean aren't dead but something more than a broken nose is in order.
    Well, to me it's less about that it didn't take as it is that neither Sam nor Dean are cold blooded killers (maybe if they had run into souless Sam) so I can't see them killing Roy and Walt. I know Dean said that when he came back he would but I just don't see that being something he would do.

Also, you gotta think if they cross paths there's a good reason so at least for the duration of the current situation they would have to put their feelings aside and work together.

I know Dean was VERY rough with Gordon but Gordon was an ongoing threat and unless Roy and Walt are working under bad information or something happens we don't know about yet I don't see them as being a threat anymore so it's hard to justify anything too bad.

Maybe a prank war.

taxcat11

[10]Feb 17, 2011
    A prank war might work, it still seems a little weak. Maybe a set up like they did to Gordon with the police. But I agree the eye for the eye thing is not appropriate. I just think that hunters should not be killing people who are not literally uncontrollable monsters. That includes Sam & Dean, of course.