Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

How About a Supernatural Movie?

psychoffspring

[1]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 12
    i dont know if there r any plans, but i would definitly see it. In this forum, we could make a plot, storyline, and script, and then send it to Hollywood. Anyone up 4 it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

libra113

[2]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 27
    I would like to see it AFTER the series is done. Hopefully, it will run long enough to finish the story lines and all before going off the air, in that case I would want the movie to pick up several weeks later. Opening with Sam in law school looking board stiff until later that day something supernatural happens. He starts to look into it, meanwhile trying to contact Dean just in case it's something he needs help with, but he can't get him on the phone. After a little while longer he's poking around the campus after hours and has a scare when he runs into Dean, turns out he already got wind of what's going on and is looking into it, so they team up. At the end, after they've dealt with the situation, they're talking before Dean leaves and Sam admits he misses the old days and is finding law school unrewarding. Dean offers to let him Sam go with him but Sam acts reluctant until at the last minute he pulls his bags out of hiding and goes with him and and they ride off into the sunset (or something like that). The End.

psychoffspring

[3]Nov 22, 2006
    that sounds great......lets do it!

kdtfiles

[4]Nov 22, 2006
    • level: 23
    have to say it would be better after the show ends or between later seasons (like they did for the XFiles)

psychoffspring

[5]Nov 22, 2006
    yea, definitly after the series ends....which, hopefully, it wont

libra113

[6]Nov 22, 2006
    Oh yeah the idea I posted was intended to be after a healthy run and they defeat the demon and all that stuff. Sort of a way to start out again kind of like it's all new (for people who didn't see the show) but also a continuation for those of us who are fans. That's why in my idea Sam's in law school and board to tears, maybe they could even do a brief recap in the form of him day dreaming in class. I also thought when he and Dean bump into each other in the school at night it could be a tribute to the bit in the first episode when Dean broke into Sam's place. Also, I thought maybe Dean didn't contact Sam even though he was at his law school because he wanted to honor his wish for a normal life and hoped maybe he could be in and out without him knowing.
    Edited on 11/22/2006 8:42pm

psychoffspring

[7]Nov 27, 2006
    i really thought there would b more opinions here.

libra113

[8]Nov 27, 2006
    I was hoping so too but hey on the bright side (for me)a lot of people liked my idea.

psychoffspring

[9]Nov 27, 2006
    tru

libra113

[10]Nov 27, 2006
    Yeah even though it was really just an opening, there wasn't anything about what they would be hunting or anything. The only two things I could come up with had already been done. (1)Was the idea that the upper class men were selling their souls to a demon for wealth and power and the demon was getting them into politics and using them to gain power (why a demon would want political power I don't know). (2)The spirit of a freshman girl who was killed by a group of upper class man back when they all first arrived at school and she's back for revenge before they graduate. They're BOTH lame and have been done but it was all I could come up involving a school setting, anyone have any thoughts?

willdg27

[11]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 4
    I see the final battle against the demon being big screen worthy. I can't really imagine that they could finish off the demon in an episode. Finishing the demon off in a movie gives them more time for story without having to stop and wait for a new episode to come back to the story. Also, it make the final battle against the demon more epic then it probably would be on a 1 hour episode of TV.

libra113

[12]Nov 27, 2006
    Possibly but you would need some way to explain to people who have never seen it before what was going on. Maybe instead of opening credits they could an opening like on the show that tells the viewer EVERYTHING they need to know, even set it to music like they've been doing lately. Of course IF it worked it would be a hard act to follow.

psychoffspring

[13]Nov 28, 2006
    Yea, mayb if the movie isnt in theatres, it could b like a 2-hour special on TV....wicked....they gav the gun away, so theyll end up finding another way 2 defeat the Demon.....the Colt had 1 bullet left...but wat i cant figure out, if they shot sum1 wit the bullet, couldnt they get the bullet back?

libra113

[14]Nov 28, 2006
    Well no, once a bullet is shot it's used up and since they were specially made I doubt there's any way to reuse them. I seem to remember hearing something about there being some bullets (from back when the original user had the colt) that were unaccounted for, something like three or four (I think). IF they could get the colt back AND find those they would be back in business but I'm sure the demon destroyed the colt right away unless it's somehow protected from such a thing.

psychoffspring

[15]Dec 3, 2006
    well, if thats how u feel...then ok, i agree.....but ill b thinkin about it...

libra113

[16]Dec 5, 2006
    I seem to recall an interview about there being another way to kill THE demon. I would LOVE to see the colt again personally (I love the idea of a gun that can kill anything and we all know that firearms are Dean's favorite method), perhaps they could try and find the other bullets. Or as I suggested elsewhere maybe Samuel Colt made another one.

pixie9696

[17]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 19
    yup.. kripke said tat there are other ways and the boys have to find it.. nothing is easy.. i wonder wat other ways? creating their own colt and called it winchester? i tot winchester is a name of a weapon?

libra113

[18]Dec 5, 2006
    Yes Winchesters are rifles. I doubt they could just make another gun. For one thing they don't know how Samuel Colt made his and one thing we DO know is that Haily's Comet was flying over. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but since John made a point of mentioning it, it might. Haily's Comet only goes buy once every seventy something years or so and the last time was in the 80's.

psychoffspring

[19]Dec 21, 2006
    umm, they will hav 2 find another way 2 kill the demon, thats wat keeps them goin

libra113

[20]Dec 21, 2006
    Yeah there was an interview where it was said there would be ANOTHER way to kill THE demon. As much as I LIKED THE colt I have a feeling it's gone.