Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

How exactly would Michael and Lucifer swinging a sword destroy the world?

Oziez

[1]Dec 27, 2013
    • level: 6

so... love the show still, but i find it kind of annoying that the newest episode showed masses of angels being killed by one another, and this caused absolutely no effect to the landscape around them. the episode started out with a bar fight that other than a few windows being smashed out, you'd never know there was a fight, let alone an angelic battle. How exactly am i supposed to believe that Michael and Lucifer would have destroyed half the planet in a fight? am i to believe they are like 100 times as powerful as any archangel?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CharmedOneP391

[2]Jan 6, 2014
    • level: 19

Lucifer and Michael are more powerful than the Angels currently on the show, or at least most of them. They are ARCHangels, which there were only four of. And there was no literal "Michael Sword", it was Dean (sword=vessel). So I would've assumed the battle would've gone on for ages until they eventually destroyed the world, since it seems they were evenly matched.

libra113

[3]Jan 12, 2014
    • level: 27

Yeah, they weren't really going to sword fight so much as use their powers to attack each other. Think about the Superman/Zod battle in "Man of Steel" and multiply that by like 100.