Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Idea of a new villain for the show's future final season

libra113

[41]May 31, 2011
    • level: 27
    gatoraderising wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    Well, I'm a little fuzzy on the whole Bible thing but I THINK the Anti-Christ is supposed to start out as a man who rises to power in country of birth then he makes war with other countries and pretty much takes over the Earth. Then he makes people get the mark of the beast in order to buy and sell goods and live their daily lives and then the end times come to kill him and bring the end of the Earth.

His role in "Supernatural" seems to be VERY diffrent as he's just a child who is basically good (at least when we saw him he could have aged himself to adulthood and the power could have corrupted him by now)and is just a weapon of some kind.

Yeah the "Supernatural" take on the Anti-Christ is nothing like the Anti-Christ in the Bible. He's just a boy in the show and he was good. Now could they bring him back and have him be more evil, sure they can.
    Bring him back and make him all Damien.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

basenji529

[42]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 15

libra113 wrote:
    Well, I'm a little fuzzy on the whole Bible thing but I THINK the Anti-Christ is supposed to start out as a man who rises to power in country of birth

And yet the people who think Obama is the Antichrist tend to also be Birthers...

libra113

[43]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 27
    basenji529 wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    Well, I'm a little fuzzy on the whole Bible thing but I THINK the Anti-Christ is supposed to start out as a man who rises to power in country of birth

And yet the people who think Obama is the Antichrist tend to also be Birthers...

Oh don't even get me started on thoes whackjobs. They're just Klansmen in sheep's clothing.