We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Supernatural Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

If Michael ever gets out of the cage

gatoraderising

[1]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 7

Do you think Michael's time in the cage has change has mind in fighting Lucifer?

Does his time in the cage make him start to support Lucifer or does it make him want to kill him even more. What do you guys think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RachelleMcAdams

[2]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 11
    gatoraderising wrote:

Do you think Michael's time in the cage has change has mind in fighting Lucifer?

Does his time in the cage make him start to support Lucifer or does it make him want to kill him even more. What do you guys think?

I think he be angry at the Winchesters for interrupting his destiny but hopefully Micheal stays there and rots for eternity for wrongfully torturing Sam

basenji529

[3]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 15

In the lore, angels are very single-minded about what they do. Actually, in Judaism, the satanim (a class of angels who tempt people to do evil) don't want you to give in, but they have no choice but to do their best to tempt you. That's how single-minded angels are.

Christian and Islamic angels are just as single-minded. Remember, angels exist for entirely teleological reasons, created by an omnipotent, omniscient being. And in Abrahamic traditions, only humans have free will.

jack756

[4]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 14

i think michael will be dangerous and angry at the winchesters...to be honest i hope michael gets out maybe b/c i feel like sam is out why the hell isnt adam out.i mean sam and dean talk bout family but yet leave adam down there.i want michael out 2 see adam again and see what he might do b/c if i was him ill be set on revenge so bad.i dont know wholl be more angry michael or adam...i jus had a random thought what if michael and adam team or something to get revenge lol hopefully this will be taking care of in season 7

taxcat11

[5]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 5

I think Michael is in the cage just because he decided to kill Lucifer. I doubt he will be able to get out until he has reconsidered his position on this. But I agree it is totally unfair for Adam to share this fate, as he did not seriously wish to harm his brothers. I do not know how Michael convinced Adam to agree to be his vessel, but I doubt it involved an explanation that he had to kill Sam. Adam really does not have the motivation to harm his half-brothers. I hope that Sam & Dean find some way to get Adam released from the cage too.

Beecharm3r2

[6]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 8
    I got the impression that Michael and Lucifer would stop fighting once in the cage because the fight was supposed to be on Earth...right? Also what's the point if they know they're locked in the cage? Michael said he didn't really want to do so but he HAD to. So maybe he and Lucifer would just stop fighting at that point...maybe even become allies to try to get out...Michael might want to get him out so he could complete his mission or something.

Anyways, when I think of Michael & Lucifer in the cage, I sort of think of them both passing away their boredom torturing Adam 'cause he's probably the only other person there.

jack756

[7]Mar 18, 2011
    taxcat11 wrote:

I think Michael is in the cage just because he decided to kill Lucifer. I doubt he will be able to get out until he has reconsidered his position on this. But I agree it is totally unfair for Adam to share this fate, as he did not seriously wish to harm his brothers. I do not know how Michael convinced Adam to agree to be his vessel, but I doubt it involved an explanation that he had to kill Sam. Adam really does not have the motivation to harm his half-brothers. I hope that Sam & Dean find some way to get Adam released from the cage too.

agreed so much......i thought i was gone get bashed 4 wat i said....im glad 2 see someone thinking the same thing i am ..I agree with u so much.......

RachelleMcAdams

[8]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 11
    Beecharm3r2 wrote:
    I got the impression that Michael and Lucifer would stop fighting once in the cage because the fight was supposed to be on Earth...right? Also what's the point if they know they're locked in the cage? Michael said he didn't really want to do so but he HAD to. So maybe he and Lucifer would just stop fighting at that point...maybe even become allies to try to get out...Michael might want to get him out so he could complete his mission or something.

Anyways, when I think of Michael & Lucifer in the cage, I sort of think of them both passing away their boredom torturing Adam 'cause he's probably the only other person there.

Complete what mission?

libra113

[9]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 27
    jack756 wrote:

i think michael will be dangerous and angry at the winchesters...to be honest i hope michael gets out maybe b/c i feel like sam is out why the hell isnt adam out.i mean sam and dean talk bout family but yet leave adam down there.i want michael out 2 see adam again and see what he might do b/c if i was him ill be set on revenge so bad.i dont know wholl be more angry michael or adam...i jus had a random thought what if michael and adam team or something to get revenge lol hopefully this will be taking care of in season 7

Well, it's not like either Sam or Dean have the power to get him out and, so far, the only chance they had was when Death made Dean choose and, of course, he was always going to choose Sam's soul over Adam, that was no contest.

Of course that wouldn't stop Adam from showing up with an irrational hatered toward them for not acting and them feeling guilty about it all.

libra113

[10]Mar 18, 2011
    taxcat11 wrote:

As I recall the angles came to Adam in his version of Heaven and told him he was choosen and all the stuff they lied to Dean about and that if he agreed to play his part he would be reunited with his mother in Heaven.

Adam found out it was a lie and he was just bait for Dean, Zack was killed and Adam ended up being trapped with Micheal. Not sure what Micheal told him at that point but if I had to guess he probably told him that Zack wasn't following his orders and that what Adam was told before was the truth and that he was needed to stop Lucifer and the end of the world. In otherwords the same lies and half truths they always used.

libra113

[11]Mar 18, 2011
    Beecharm3r2 wrote:

Yeah the fight was supposed to be on Earth not in the cage. Sounds like while Sam was there they both ganged up on him to punish him for ruining their plan (I guess Lucifer wasn't inside Sam anymore, which begs the question was Micheal inside Adam anymore or what), since Sam is gone I guess Adam is the new whipping boy or perhaps they are working together to get out. Lucifer was in there for ages and couldn't get out on his own but the cage was made for ONE archangel not two so maybe the pair of them CAN defeat it somehow and return.

jack756

[12]Mar 19, 2011

libra113 wrote:
    jack756 wrote:

Well, it's not like either Sam or Dean have the power to get him out and, so far, the only chance they had was when Death made Dean choose and, of course, he was always going to choose Sam's soul over Adam, that was no contest. Of course that wouldn't stop Adam from showing up with an irrational hatered toward them for not acting and them feeling guilty about it all.
    i knw what ur saying but it annoys me dean and sam always talking bout family but theyre making no efforts at all 2 get him out and thats the thing that annoys me..i knew dean was gone choice sam over adam but after dean got sam it seem like they would be focusing their attention on adam but there not b/cof whats going on now but icant help but feel annoyed bout them really not caring.

Edited on 03/19/2011 10:03pm

libra113

[13]Mar 20, 2011
    Yeah I understand but let's not assume they're not doing something just becasue we don't SEE them doing it. For all we know they're considering options or have Bobby considering options (not that there really are any). Still, there hands are kinda full with Eve, Sam's soul wall and memory flashes, angels targeting them to draw out Cas, trips to a version of our world and all that.

I would love to see Micheal return in Adam's body and see Adam angry about them apprently forgetting him, it would be a good motive for Adam to want to hurt or kill them and something for Micheal to feed off of to further his own agenda so yeah it would be fun.

jack756

[14]Mar 20, 2011
    libra113 wrote:
    Yeah I understand but let's not assume they're not doing something just becasue we don't SEE them doing it. For all we know they're considering options or have Bobby considering options (not that there really are any). Still, there hands are kinda full with Eve, Sam's soul wall and memory flashes, angels targeting them to draw out Cas, trips to a version of our world and all that.

I would love to see Micheal return in Adam's body and see Adam angry about them apprently forgetting him, it would be a good motive for Adam to want to hurt or kill them and something for Micheal to feed off of to further his own agenda so yeah it would be fun.
    u always have good points

libra113

[15]Mar 20, 2011
    Thanks.

Anyway, hopefully something will be done with/about Adam eventually and the longer it takes the more family drama there can be.

yutg25

[16]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 5

just realized the mother of all is Eve maybe Adam is gonna be THE Adam.

libra113

[17]Mar 20, 2011
    yutg25 wrote:

just realized the mother of all is Eve maybe Adam is gonna be THE Adam.

Yeah,someone had that idea too and I repeated it.

It would be intresting but I'm not sure how they would sell the idea. I guess we already know that John's bloodline is special somehow so I guess Adam COULD have been reincarnated as Adam.

gatoraderising

[18]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 7
    Well the question is would Michael even want to fight Lucifer now(not in the cage), when or if they get out of the cage. Being locked in the cage all this time could change his mind about the whole killing his brother thing. Poor Adam first he gets eaten by some monster's now he's locked in a cage in Hell with two pissed Archangel's. The kid just can't get a break. Even though Sam and Dean can't do much about it i would like to see them try to get him out or mention his him one time..

Why do you guy's think just because his name is Adam he's going to be The Adam. He already stole Dean's spotlight by being Michael's vessel now he's going to be The Adam on top of that.

libra113

[19]Mar 21, 2011
    Well, I guess the time in cage could have soured Micheal on fufilling his destiny and he could come out as anti-Heaven and God as Lucifer was and they could be a really bad pairing.

Of course it's also possible that Micheal's mind in unchangable and that he's mearly waiting until they get out so they can fight on Earth as per their destiny.

I don't REALLY think Adam is THE Adam but it's an intresting notion (if handled right) and it kind of fits with Sam being Lucifer's vessle and Dean Micheal's and the whole Winchester bloodline.

Wonder WHY John's bloodline is SO special anyway. Maybe they're directly connected to Adam in a way that not everyone is. I know if you beleave the whole Adam and Eve story then EVERYONE is related to them but maybe the Winchester line is more directly connected in some way.

Beecharm3r2

[20]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 8
    I really hope Adam isn't THE Adam and that he's supposed to hook up with Eve. 'Cause otherwise this would be his life:

Absent father, semi-absent mother (who had to work long hours to keep food on the table), hopeful future...aaaannnnnddd eaten by a ghoul. THEN he's plucked from Heaven, manipulated and tortured by angels to do their bidding (Probably) says 'yes' to make the torture stop...THEN he ends up in Hell. THEN his only living family don't seem to give a rat's a$$ and when given the choice to save Sam or Adam (The only one who never made bad choices that resulted in the apocalypse), he's just left in Hell to suffer an eternity at the hands of Lucifer (and possibly Michael too). So...on top of that he MAY be THE Adam which will likely mean a bad hookup with Eve and result in more torment and destruction? Really hope not. I know he's got the name but let's hope the show doesn't go there. I think at this point, I only want something good to happen to Adam considering he's been royally scrwd over already.

I'm curious though if the show will talk about this cage that Lucifer was trapped in. They said that Raphael wants Lucifer out and since he's stuck in the cage with Michael, do we know if all three of them can essentially open the cage? Or is it too powerful for even three archangels? I think its probably implied that all three aren't strong enough but I'm just curious... opinions?
    Edited on 03/21/2011 11:07pm