Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

If you could ADD some characters to the show...

If you could ADD some characters to Supernatural, who would it be? Why?

Beecharm3r2

[1]Mar 6, 2011
    • level: 8
    For me, I'd add probably more of everything! :0) Yeah I know that sounds like a cop out but seriously, I love when you see or hear hunters being mentioned, even if its brief. I like having the monsters pop up every once in awhile so the boys have to try to do some detective work and figure out what's going on.

I also would love to see some angel offspring...but only if its from someone cool like Gabriel, or an angel that went darkside...like Lucifer or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RachelleMcAdams

[2]Mar 7, 2011
    • level: 11

I would add more hunters to show but those like Bobby, Martin, and Ellen who are good friends the to boys no more bad guy adversaries please. Since this season has been mostly demon free I would add more standalone episode demons and I would like to see another demon that Lucifer twisted and created himself just like how Mother of all created several different monsters I think Lucifer would twist more than just one human in to a demon.

Edited on 03/07/2011 12:01am
    Edited 2 total times.

jack756

[3]Mar 7, 2011
    • level: 14

more stuff they did in season 1

tvtome_xena321

[4]Mar 8, 2011
    • level: 27
    Well It isn't about adding characters, its about not using them to there full potenial. Hunters like Ellen, Jo and Rufus could of lasted longer. I feel as much as I love Bobby, I'm annoyed how hes just the only ally/friend who has survived. I kinda got fed up after Rufus, it just made me realize the show is only ever going to use Bobby as there only hunter ally.

I dont feel theres anything else that needs adding to the show, since angels, demons or monsters come and go with each season.

basenji529

[5]Mar 8, 2011
    • level: 15

Some hunters. Maybe some angels or demons. Asmodeus or Belial would be an interesting demon, andon the angel side, Samael, Shamshel (who may or may not be fallen), and Uriel.

Hell, if not fortheobvious reasons for the name Castiel, I would've named him Camael just because it means "one who seeks God" (his being the hero of another story). Of course,Camael also has four heads.

jack756

[6]Mar 8, 2011
    tvtome_xena321 wrote:
    Well It isn't about adding characters, its about not using them to there full potenial. Hunters like Ellen, Jo and Rufus could of lasted longer. I feel as much as I love Bobby, I'm annoyed how hes just the only ally/friend who has survived. I kinda got fed up after Rufus, it just made me realize the show is only ever going to use Bobby as there only hunter ally.

I dont feel theres anything else that needs adding to the show, since angels, demons or monsters come and go with each season.
    i feel the same way ,usely if i say this stuff i get negative comments.now i do like bobby but i have a love/hate for him as i always say.it does really annoy me that bobby is the only alley the boys got that is alive when its been lots of other characters i find better than bobby die.its like bobby drinking a lucking drink or something b/c with all the characters they kill off even the main ones how is bobby still alive.

and on another note i miss the urban legends they did in season one now its just demons,angels like u say and sometimes it gets boring.now i do love sn but i hope they get back to urban legends soon

Neksmater

[7]Mar 8, 2011
    • level: 39

just some more hunters that would give the Winchesters and us more of a sense of the hunter community and more emotional attachment especially if they are developed as well as Gordon Walker or Rufus and they can become antagonists or allies depending on how the audience reacts to them

tvtome_xena321

[8]Mar 9, 2011

jack756 wrote:
    tvtome_xena321 wrote:
    Well It isn't about adding characters, its about not using them to there full potenial. Hunters like Ellen, Jo and Rufus could of lasted longer. I feel as much as I love Bobby, I'm annoyed how hes just the only ally/friend who has survived. I kinda got fed up after Rufus, it just made me realize the show is only ever going to use Bobby as there only hunter ally. I dont feel theres anything else that needs adding to the show, since angels, demons or monsters come and go with each season.
    i feel the same way ,usely if i say this stuff i get negative comments.now i do like bobby but i have a love/hate for him as i always say.it does really annoy me that bobby is the only alley the boys got that is alive when its been lots of other characters i find better than bobby die.its like bobby drinking a lucking drink or something b/c with all the characters they kill off even the main ones how is bobby still alive. and on another note i miss the urban legends they did in season one now its just demons,angels like u say and sometimes it gets boring.now i do love sn but i hope they get back to urban legends soon

aww I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I think thats why it gets boring, I love Supernatural, but when a show only uses one ally and thats it, yet kills off every other character, thats when It just makes me annoyed. I love Bobby, dont get me wrong, but we have come this far, theres really no purpose in introducing any new hunters when they just end up dead. Sometimes I feel the fandom (not anyone here) has made me dislike the show, since Bela, Ellen and Jo were killed off, because of the fans. I kinda feel the writers are great that they please fans, but the writers have a habbit of starting a story or character and just dumping them because they feel they dont work or fan take it too personal. Sometimes I feel they dont have the guts to see things through.

rant over.

I do hope they go back to urban legends, I am more a fan of them. I love angels, but for me personally, If the show really wants to be fresh and continue for a season 7 and 8, I feel angels should be wrapped up for good this season, then again since Cas is so popular the fact hes still in the show, is going to keep angels in the show.

jack756

[9]Mar 9, 2011
    tvtome_xena321 wrote:

jack756 wrote:
    tvtome_xena321 wrote:
    Well It isn't about adding characters, its about not using them to there full potenial. Hunters like Ellen, Jo and Rufus could of lasted longer. I feel as much as I love Bobby, I'm annoyed how hes just the only ally/friend who has survived. I kinda got fed up after Rufus, it just made me realize the show is only ever going to use Bobby as there only hunter ally. I dont feel theres anything else that needs adding to the show, since angels, demons or monsters come and go with each season.
    i feel the same way ,usely if i say this stuff i get negative comments.now i do like bobby but i have a love/hate for him as i always say.it does really annoy me that bobby is the only alley the boys got that is alive when its been lots of other characters i find better than bobby die.its like bobby drinking a lucking drink or something b/c with all the characters they kill off even the main ones how is bobby still alive. and on another note i miss the urban legends they did in season one now its just demons,angels like u say and sometimes it gets boring.now i do love sn but i hope they get back to urban legends soon

aww I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I think thats why it gets boring, I love Supernatural, but when a show only uses one ally and thats it, yet kills off every other character, thats when It just makes me annoyed. I love Bobby, dont get me wrong, but we have come this far, theres really no purpose in introducing any new hunters when they just end up dead. Sometimes I feel the fandom (not anyone here) has made me dislike the show, since Bela, Ellen and Jo were killed off, because of the fans. I kinda feel the writers are great that they please fans, but the writers have a habbit of starting a story or character and just dumping them because they feel they dont work or fan take it too personal. Sometimes I feel they dont have the guts to see things through.

rant over.

I do hope they go back to urban legends, I am more a fan of them. I love angels, but for me personally, If the show really wants to be fresh and continue for a season 7 and 8, I feel angels should be wrapped up for good this season, then again since Cas is so popular the fact hes still in the show, is going to keep angels in the show.

i agree so much

tvtome_xena321

[10]Mar 12, 2011
    jack756 wrote:
    tvtome_xena321 wrote:

jack756 wrote:
    tvtome_xena321 wrote:

rant over.

i agree so much

aww yay I'm glad I'm not alone. I hope season 7 will go back to the series old roots, as I really hope the final season will have zero focus on angels, and I'd love if urban legends was brought back in the last season, and back to demons.