is it me??????

jack756

[1]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 14

ok ive seen season 1-4 and season 6(i havent seen all of season 6 b/c im not a fan of this season)..now i havent seen season five at all i havent got it on dvd yet but i notice something..

when i watch season 4 i really like anna (and alot of other characters like adam,chuck,tessa and poor pamela who they killed off)and thought dean andanna were great together..now as a guy im not really into the love thing on sn but i thought it could be interseting to explore a mortal and angel.how would that be..now since i havent seenseason 5 and some of season 6 when i started watching six i was kinda lost and i noticed anna not around(and other characters are gone to)and this lisa chick is here.

now lisa is so annoying 4 me.why put dean with this woman and child who it seems hehave no chemistry with what so ever when they could have put him with anna which could have been a better story?

so my questions is

did any of you think dean and anna should have been a couple and that it would be intersting to explore an fallen angel and a mortal?

did anna die where is she at??

is chuck died?????

where is adam????

is tessa coming back?????

now libra(i cant think of the numbers in the name)was explaining some of season 5 but wouldnt tell me everthing b/c he wantd it to be a surprise but i jus feel lost..help sn fans

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[2]Feb 11, 2011

Adam:
    ***SPOILER***

Tessa and Chuck:
    ***SPOILER***

Anna:
    ***SPOILER***

I strongly recommend that you watch season 5, it has some great episodes and mythology like the arrival of Lucifer, the four horsemen, etc. I think if you see what the brothers go through in Season 5, you'll better understand why things are the way they are in Season 6, which I personally like the way it's progressing.

libra113

[3]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 27
    Agreed and to the Dean/Anna question, even if Anna hadn't gone the way she did I still say no.

Even from the start I never trusted her and she always felt shady. I just saw "Heaven and Hell" again today on TNT and even now she came off shady.

jack756

[4]Feb 12, 2011

thanks barryween3 and libra113..i really need 2 get season 5 on dvd...

libra113

[5]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 27
    jack756 wrote:

thanks barryween3 and libra113..i really need 2 get season 5 on dvd...

No prob, it would certainly clear up any confusion about on going developments.