TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Is there going to be a season 10 ?

The_reids

[1]Mar 11, 2014
    • level: 2

Does anyone know if there is going to be a season 10 of supernatural ? I sure hope so !

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LOST-TWD-PP-GOT

[2]Mar 11, 2014
    • level: 4

Yes it got renewed.

Gosty66

[3]Mar 30, 2014
    • level: 1

Here is a link to all the episode that are left of season 9. It appears on the page that 23 is final episode

.http://www.buddytv.com/supernatural/season-9.aspx

The_reids

[4]Apr 9, 2014

The link you gave says that episode 23 willo be the " season 9 Finale ". But it does not specificially say that it is the " SERIES FIANLE " . So , i guess my origanal question still stands. Is there going to be a season 10 for sure ? Does anyone know for sure ?

saizen33

[5]Apr 9, 2014
    • level: 7

Yes, it was announced in February that it has been officially renewed for season 10. Yay!!Also, the CW president, Mark Pedowitz,said that as long asthe numbers hold steady, the Winchesters will be around as long as they want to. I'm so happy, too. I LOVE this show!!

The_reids

[6]Apr 16, 2014

Any word if Mischa has signed on for season ten at all ? I wish he was a bigger part of season 9. He has been too scarce this season. I much enjoyed season 4,5,6 with him it it pretty much every episode. And frankly. Idk how , but they need to bring Jim Breaver back. The four of them were great !

MajLorne

[7]Apr 27, 2014
    • level: 21
    As much as I like the show, with the way they've been dragging things out in season9, i think ending it at 10 would be better. Unless they were to do the sensible thing in splitting the season in 2 or making season 10 just 13eps and making an 11th at 13eps too, then I don't want another season after 10. This season dropped the ball by taking on 2 different storylines and then loading up on fillers with occasional talks about the mark of cain etc. What they should've done was either save the Abbadon stuff for next season or they focused on more of the angel faction fights and metatron stuff than having so many fillers. Or even better splitting the season into 2 with on half dealing with metatron and the other on crowley vs abaddon. Seriously, they had 4 major characters with story lines that could've been their own mini seasons (metatron, cas and the angels, abaddon, Crowley). How did we end up with more fillers this season than usual with so much going on? I mean even they had to figure if the show was green lit for another season, the could've at least dealt with metatron sooner to resolve season 8 and then maybe a slow build up for abaddon and either resolve that at the end or serve as a cliffhanger for season 10.

The_reids

[8]May 22, 2014

I'm really excited to see how the whole Dean as a demon thing plays out. It could make for an incredible season if it is done and written well. I am a little bit sour though that Cas didn't get his grace fixed. I was hoping that when he touched the Angel tablet like before that it would fix his grace and his problem. It did when Niomi was playing with his head. Maybe it did and we have to wait to see next season. Either way , I hope it gets fixed and he remains being an angel. The show just wouldn't be the same for me if Cas was a plain human or dead.I really can't wait to see what next season brings !

waisal14

[9]Jun 5, 2014
    • level: 10

I'm looking forward to seeing season 10 as well with Dean adjusting to being a demon and all. Hopefully, the show focuses most on how being a demon affects Dean and how it changes him. Does it challenge his humanity and who he was? The best way to approach this is for the show to adapt C.S. Lewis Screwtape Letter theme (Crowley: demon / Castiel and Sam: humanity, angel).