Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Magic City Cancelled ... Time for Senior John to Return!!!!

taxcat11

[1]Sep 16, 2013
    • level: 5

Magic City, Jeffrey Dean Morgan's television series has been cancelled. This gives Jeffrey Dean Morgan free time. Free time he could be using to return to Supernatural. Does anybody want to see this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vampman87

[2]Sep 18, 2013
    • level: 4
    I do, but I doubt it's gonna happen. If we get a John Winchester appearance, I have a very confident feeling it'll be Young John from the 70s.

taxcat11

[3]Sep 19, 2013
    • level: 5
    What would you think of Senior John - Young John face off? That could happen to.

libra113

[4]Oct 9, 2013
    • level: 27

I don't know. They still need to deal with why John and Mary aren't in Heaven. I kinda figured they would turn up in Purgatory (since they were both ghosts the last time we saw them) so they need to be somewhere. Way back in "Home" they said Mary wasdestroyed but we've heard different since and I always felt theybrought it up in "Dark Side of the Moon" for a reason.

It wouldn't really make sense for them to pop up as their younger selves so yeah John and Mary (in some form)need to show up and it needs to be them as they were when they died.

This is something that needs to be resolved before the show ends for real. Please don't leave this hanging.