my theory for the future of supernatural

KOJII3

[1]Jun 21, 2014
    • level: 1

my theory is simply this: Castiel is being groomed to be the next God.

a few facts supporting my theory: (keep in mind i've only watched up to season

-Castiel has been raised by god at least twice (god did not however raise Sam, suggesting he isn't as important)

-Castiel is the obvious choice to succeed god as he cares more about humanity than any other angel we've met

-death said eventually he would reap god

-on more than one occasion it is made clear (particularly through Joshua) that god no longer cares about humanity; that he's tired

would it not make sense that god is scouting out a new leader for his creations before he checks out? Castiel has been through many trials, he learned a lot about free will and has made many, many mistakes along the way, but has learned from them. In my opinion this is because he is being groomed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KOJII3

[2]Jun 21, 2014

any thoughts on this?

DexterHughes

[3]Jun 22, 2014
    Honestly I wish they would bring God in for the tenth season, but I doubt its gonna happen. It kind of seemed to me like they were trying to keep God out of it, which they did pretty quickly. But like I said I wish that they would have him do something, it would be pretty cool.