Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

New Perspective

archangelcory16

[21]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 32
    angeleys151 wrote:
    So glad I'm not the only one tired of the "OMG THEY'RE SO HOT" line. I'm female and started watching the show cause I saw the previews and it looked good, but I made the mistake of watching it infront of my younger sis one time and now all she talks about is how hot they are and I'm sick of it. Anyone know any really good discussion boards that have real depth to them?

There's www.after-darkness.com...several people from here have joined but don't post much...we'd like to have more discussion going on, but at least we don't focus on anyone's looks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sn_chills

[22]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 1
    Maybe because I am older than most fans of this show I find that I too am tired of the "Oh they are so hot" crowd. Some of these other forums drive me crazy when I go on them because thats all they talk about. Yeah the guys are hot, but that can't be the sole basis for watching a show, at least not for me. I really like the interaction of the characters, plot lines, Deans sarcastic remarks. Its the same reason I watch NCIS. You can imagine what I am like on Tuesday nights glued to my TV chuckling at Dean's and Tony's expense. They are the two shows that make me laugh out loud the most.

historylover20

[23]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 28
    archangelcory16 wrote:
    angeleys151 wrote:
    So glad I'm not the only one tired of the "OMG THEY'RE SO HOT" line. I'm female and started watching the show cause I saw the previews and it looked good, but I made the mistake of watching it infront of my younger sis one time and now all she talks about is how hot they are and I'm sick of it. Anyone know any really good discussion boards that have real depth to them?

There's www.after-darkness.com...several people from here have joined but don't post much...we'd like to have more discussion going on, but at least we don't focus on anyone's looks.

After Darkness is great. I don't post too much on it, but it's great. A lot of intelligent discussion.

Kat

angeleys151

[24]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    Thanks