Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Adventures in Babysitting (possible spoilers)

libra113

[41]Feb 4, 2012
    • level: 27
    OdumC wrote:
    If you watch the scene, it pans back and forth between them as they talk and without even leaving the convo Dean picks up his beer which was full when they began talking and says "thanks for drinking my beer"

No lost time there, they went out of their way to show it full, it sat on the table while they talked and it was empty when he picked it up.
    I would have to check just wondered if maybe Dean blacking out mentally or maybe someone is taking control from time to time. Thus he drank it without realizing it and hey someone like him could probably down a bottle pretty quickly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smegmag

[42]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 4

libra113 wrote:

danharr wrote:

Meant to say I should've expected the hacker guys gory backstory guys like him don't meet hunters any other kind of way.

Oh yeah. That's like hunters themselves there aren't any who are in it just because it's a fun way to kill an afternoon (and some monsters) or becasue it's a challenge or something. They're in it for revenge and becasue of personal loss. Althought it might be nice to meet some who are just in it becasue they find it fun or a challenge but then again people like that probably wouldn't have the same comitment and drive as the others.

Only one I remember not having a personal stake was Soulless Sam. I just couldn't understand why if he was as soulless as he was and as logical as he seemed he didn't go out and get a job that paid. I realize he was an adrenaline junkie, but he could've put his talents to work as paid assasin or a terrorist for hire maybe even a master thief--it just never made sense to me.

libra113

[43]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 27
    smegmag wrote:

libra113 wrote:

danharr wrote:

Meant to say I should've expected the hacker guys gory backstory guys like him don't meet hunters any other kind of way.

Oh yeah. That's like hunters themselves there aren't any who are in it just because it's a fun way to kill an afternoon (and some monsters) or becasue it's a challenge or something. They're in it for revenge and becasue of personal loss. Althought it might be nice to meet some who are just in it becasue they find it fun or a challenge but then again people like that probably wouldn't have the same comitment and drive as the others.

Only one I remember not having a personal stake was Soulless Sam. I just couldn't understand why if he was as soulless as he was and as logical as he seemed he didn't go out and get a job that paid. I realize he was an adrenaline junkie, but he could've put his talents to work as paid assasin or a terrorist for hire maybe even a master thief--it just never made sense to me.

Because he was trying to hide that he was diffrent so he was going through the motions of what the original Sam would do. Besides hunting is really all he knows, he's officially dead to the whole world (and if not he's a wanted criminal) and he has no idea how to get into the criminal underworld. Besides he ended up hooking up with gramps and the cousins and they were hellbent (pun intended) to hunt and try and find Purgatory.