Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: And Then There Was None (possible spoilers)

libra113

[141]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 27
    Yeah they just had a whole episode about that very thing where Stewie ends up creating an evil double with reverse color clothing.

Yeah Roger is my fav "American Dad" character to be. Klouse is funny too but under used (despite not having to stay in the bowl all the time to live).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sinjaceheroes

[142]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 14

libra113 wrote:
    Yeah they just had a whole episode about that very thing where Stewie ends up creating an evil double with reverse color clothing. Yeah Roger is my fav "American Dad" character to be. Klouse is funny too but under used (despite not having to stay in the bowl all the time to live).

I wonder....if the ending to evil Stewie means that they are bringing back Evil Stewie.

Of course, that doesn't mean that its gonna be Extreme Evil Stewie like in the episode, but that'll he'll hide it and be evil in moderation?

I dont know, but I want the new season pronto!

Klaus was good in the beginning--and he used to have a sexual thing for Francine, but it was taken out of his character. Now? He's just a fish in a bowl.

libra113

[143]Mar 21, 2011
    Well, he did sort of learn he wasn't ready to kill Lois and rule the Earth in the two parter "Stewie Kills Lois"/ "Lois Kills Stewie" so I guess that caused him to back off a bit. However, the ending of the evil clone episode indicates the Brain killed Good Stewie and took Evil Stewie home so who knows what will happen next.

Yeah, they've kind of dialed back Klaus' attraction to Frannie and now he's kind of insecure and worried about if the family likes him or not.

What's great is the old episodes are airing on "Adult Swim" so we can see the classic Klaus some more.

Oh and I nearly forgot the one thing your Roger scene is missing is the part at the end where he starts crying hysterically and runs out of the scene.

sinjaceheroes

[144]Mar 22, 2011

libra113 wrote:
    Oh and I nearly forgot the one thing your Roger scene is missing is the part at the end where he starts crying hysterically and runs out of the scene.

And right then, he comes back into the kitchen (completely normal with no indication that he had cried) and asks Francine if she bought the Pecan Sandies, but she says she only bought the diet kind. Just then, Roger gasps dramatically and says, "You're just like them!" Cries even more hysterically and runs off again.

I like this! We should make a page in American Dad with a make your episode scene!

libra113

[145]Mar 22, 2011
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

libra113 wrote:

And right then, he comes back into the kitchen (completely normal with no indication that he had cried) and asks Francine if she bought the Pecan Sandies, but she says she only bought the diet kind. Just then, Roger gasps dramatically and says, "You're just like them!" Cries even more hysterically and runs off again.

I like this! We should make a page in American Dad with a make your episode scene!

That sounds about right.

basenji529

[146]Mar 28, 2011
    • level: 15

libra113 wrote:
    Yeah they just had a whole episode about that very thing where Stewie ends up creating an evil double with reverse color clothing.

Obviously a reference to Zoom from Flash.

libra113

[147]Mar 28, 2011
    basenji529 wrote:

libra113 wrote:

Oh yes good ol' Reverse Flash AKA Professor Zoom.

Last time I saw him he was impersonating a very dead Barry Allen. Still, I've heard that since then the REAL Barry Allen has turned up alive after all and that was one comic book death I thought would stick.

BarryWeen3

[148]Mar 29, 2011

libra113 wrote:
    basenji529 wrote:

libra113 wrote:

Oh yes good ol' Reverse Flash AKA Professor Zoom. Last time I saw him he was impersonating a very dead Barry Allen. Still, I've heard that since then the REAL Barry Allen has turned up alive after all and that was one comic book death I thought would stick.

Yes Barry Allen is alive and stars in the current Flash comic written by Geoff Johns. Was brought back in a mini-series titled Flash: Rebirth. The current storyline is leading up to the next big DC Comics event called Flashpoint. There are now two Zooms, the original Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zolomon. In Flash: Rebirth, Professor Zoom says he's responsible for the return of Barry Allen and he went back in time and killed Allen's mother. Zolomon doesn't believe he's a villian, he believes he's on a mission to make Wally West a better hero by making him suffer through heartache and tragedy, such as trying to kill Wally's wife and/or kids. He also believes it's his mission to help other heroes in the same manner.

libra113

[149]Mar 29, 2011
    A bad guy with a mission.

It's kinda a shame they brought Barry back. His sacrfice during the Crisis was a major heroic moment and seemed like one of thoes purely perfect moments that should never be undone, but that's the nature of comics I guess.