Supernatural Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread: Caged Heat (possible spoilers)

libra113

[121]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 27
    I'd really like to see BOTH John and Mary (season one not 70's edition) come back from the dead. Be kind of fun to see them talking about how Mary was a hunter all along and John never knew (or perhaps figured it out after she died) and see them working together and all would be great if only for one episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

god71

[122]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 2
    libra113 wrote:
    I'd really like to see BOTH John and Mary (season one not 70's edition) come back from the dead. Be kind of fun to see them talking about how Mary was a hunter all along and John never knew (or perhaps figured it out after she died) and see them working together and all would be great if only for one episode.

would Mary even be able to come back? everyone who's been resurrected so far has had their soul either in heaven or hell (i think) but Mary's ghost (soul?) died so maybe she just has ceased to exist and can never be brought back

RachelleMcAdams

[123]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 11
    libra113 wrote:

Yeah mabye like on family roadtrip to go fight a big bad monster

libra113

[124]Dec 18, 2010
    god71 wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

would Mary even be able to come back? everyone who's been resurrected so far has had their soul either in heaven or hell (i think) but Mary's ghost (soul?) died so maybe she just has ceased to exist and can never be brought back
    Wasn't that what gramps was trying to do? Wasn't that the nature of his deal with Crowley to get Mary back? I missed the scene where he fianlly talks about it (or part of it) but I THOUGHT they were looking Purgatory and gramps reward was getting Mary back and, at very least, the implication was that her soul was there since she died as a ghost. At least that's what I THOUGHT was going on.

libra113

[125]Dec 18, 2010
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

Final episode: They all pile into the Impala and go after the Mother of all monsters.

RachelleMcAdams

[126]Dec 19, 2010
    libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

Final episode: They all pile into the Impala and go after the Mother of all monsters.

That be greal final indeed

dpebbleson

[127]Dec 19, 2010
    • level: 24
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    RachelleMcAdams wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

That be greal final indeed

I agree Sounds like a huge fun, and I'm hoping the writers are reading this. It'd be a family reunion, and I suppose it would end tragic, since this is Supernatural, bleak endings and all.

libra113

[129]Dec 19, 2010
    Save it for the very last episode ever (I hear they're getting a season six so they would have to wait) and then let them all fall in battle against the Mother of All Monsters.

basenji529

[130]Dec 20, 2010
    • level: 15

Can't we just call her the Mother Of Monsters?

libra113

[131]Dec 20, 2010
    basenji529 wrote:

Can't we just call her the Mother Of Monsters?

Okay but if we do that I will keep thinking of MOM on "Futurama" but I can live with that if YOU can.

SNFan12

[132]May 18, 2012
    • level: 1
    Hi
    I enjoyed watching "Caged Heat" myself, and was mega surprised with the Meg/Cas kiss!
    I was wondering... how did Meg track Sam and Dean in the first place, to kidnap them? Or maybe she tracked them through Bobby? Or maybe she does have a supernatural gps on their butts.... *snicker* anyway, I'm interested in what your thoughts are...

lachlan_j_g

[133]May 18, 2012

SNFan12 wrote:
    Hi I enjoyed watching "Caged Heat" myself, and was mega surprised with the Meg/Cas kiss! I was wondering... how did Meg track Sam and Dean in the first place, to kidnap them? Or maybe she tracked them through Bobby? Or maybe she does have a supernatural gps on their butts.... *snicker* anyway, I'm interested in what your thoughts are...

she was probably tracking Crowley, which is how she found the boys

libra113

[134]May 18, 2012

lachlan_j_g wrote:

SNFan12 wrote:
    Hi I enjoyed watching "Caged Heat" myself, and was mega surprised with the Meg/Cas kiss! I was wondering... how did Meg track Sam and Dean in the first place, to kidnap them? Or maybe she tracked them through Bobby? Or maybe she does have a supernatural gps on their butts.... *snicker* anyway, I'm interested in what your thoughts are...

she was probably tracking Crowley, which is how she found the boys

Maybe, there's some kind of weird link between demons and people they used to possess so she was tracking Sam.