Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread: Clap Your Hands If You Believe (possible spoilers)

sinjaceheroes

[101]Dec 2, 2010
    • level: 14

Then again, what happened to the Ring Key?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

libra113

[102]Dec 2, 2010
    • level: 27
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

I don't know, they haven't told us yet but I would think the rings where somehow returned. I'm pretty sure Death wanted his back.

Maybe they're in Bobby's custody but I can't imagine why anyone would want to have them around and risk drawing Death down on them.

sinjaceheroes

[103]Dec 3, 2010
    • level: 14

libra113 wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

I don't know, they haven't told us yet but I would think the rings where somehow returned. I'm pretty sure Death wanted his back. Maybe they're in Bobby's custody but I can't imagine why anyone would want to have them around and risk drawing Death down on them.

Well, Dean had it at the end of Swan Song. So, he may have hidden it. But I doubt they would just ignore it forever. >_>

libra113

[104]Dec 3, 2010
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

I don't know, they haven't told us yet but I would think the rings where somehow returned. I'm pretty sure Death wanted his back. Maybe they're in Bobby's custody but I can't imagine why anyone would want to have them around and risk drawing Death down on them.

Well, Dean had it at the end of Swan Song. So, he may have hidden it. But I doubt they would just ignore it forever. >_>

At the risk of getting modded for refurring to something outside the episode but I saw one forth of the ring/key in the ad for next week.

RoKC426

[105]Dec 4, 2010
    • level: 2

libra113 wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

At the risk of getting modded for refurring to something outside the episode but I saw one forth of the ring/key in the ad for next week.

Yep, I saw it too.

libra113

[106]Dec 4, 2010
    RoKC426 wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

Yep, I saw it too.

It's like where's Waldo

basenji529

[107]Jan 8, 2011
    • level: 15

Well, it was on again last night. I have to say it was a lot better than I remember it.

libra113

[108]Jan 8, 2011
    Sometimes it works that way. Gotta get past the hype and the talk and just see the epiosode in a vaccume of sorts.

I saw the whole last half of the season five that way (I wasn't home and watch the episodes mostly online) and I had a diffrent experiance (it seemed for them comments I read online) than the people who saw them on tv as they aired. I've had the same thing happen with movies too, epscially the first "Jeepers Creepers".

basenji529

[109]Jan 9, 2011

Believe me, it's complicated. This one girl I know, she now thinks of Tommy the Green Ranger as Spotlight Stealing Squad. Which is amazing, since he was originally slated to die, just like Burai in Zyuranger. His popularity with the fans kept him on, just a standard Discard And Draw.

libra113

[110]Jan 9, 2011
    Hey, don't knock it, than's how come Cas is still around and wasn't killed off in his first season as originally planned.

basenji529

[111]Jan 10, 2011

True. But I was more saying that even though she now sees him as Spotlight Stealing Squad, he was originally Ensemble Darkhorse. They only changed it because of popular demand.

Oddly, he ended up being the poster child for Darker And Edgier. In the next season, he gets an evil clone. Oedipal much?

libra113

[112]Jan 10, 2011
    I really wouldn't know, by the time that show came around I was WAY too old for kid shows and while my little neices and nephews watched it on occasion I could never make heads or tails of it.

basenji529

[113]Jan 11, 2011

Yeah, my little brother loved it. Basically it was a macekre of Super Sentai, a show which has been going on since 1975, hence the new humongous mecha every season. There are some differences; the green Zyuranger dies, for example. Also, Lokar, the floating head, was originally called Dai-Satan, and he's the Big Bad of Zyuranger.

I used to draw Darker And Edgier parody comics of the show. Various stuff.