Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Exile on Main Street (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 101
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the Friday, 9/24/10 episode "Exile on Main Street" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

supering

[2]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 20
    First!
    Season 6 is almost here!

I_Want_Pie

[3]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 6

I'm sure most of you who like spoilers have seen the clips.

"Trust no one."

To me I have 2 guesses as to what it means.

1) Ben and Lisa have been possessed for a while and Dean has no clue. We saw in Swan Song all of the people Azazel put in Sam's life who were possessed without his knowledge. Maybe their role is to keep Dean on the sidelines and away from providing Sam support and a conscience. It could also explain why Ben who apparently is neither Dean's biological kid nor had been raised by him acts exactly like him. It's all an act.

2) Crowley- There is something more to him than we know. I've got a theory that Supernatural went all Bioshock on us and Azazel is "witness protection" Crowley. Basically he Atlas'd the brothers all season 5 long and got whatever it was he wanted. Maybe Azazel doctored the bullet in the Colt before giving it to Jake. Maybe he's one of 5 things the Colt can't kill and he put on a nice smoke and mirrors show to get people off his scent. There are a few things that fit. Both are rare demons who have the ability to teleport their meat suits, Azazel for some reason was able to seal a deal with John Winchester without being a crossroads demon, and it explains the odd comment from Crowley upon first meeting the Winchesters that he "forgot" how dumb they both were. We have never ever seen Crowley's eyes before and if they are the color they could potentially be, we could be in for an instant classic moment.

This season can't start soon enough.

wwjd_

[4]Sep 12, 2010
    • level: 13
    My thoughts,

- Sam's not evil, sorry but this subject has been annoying me. People keep whining about how they won't watch the show if Sams evil and Dean doesn't hunt with Sam. First of all guys, they said this season was going to be like the first with more, 'monster of the week', episodes. And that Sams just taking on his role as the more, 'trained', brother now. (Because Dean hasn't been hunting for awhile) I just don't see evil Sam in our mix. *Okay this doesn't make sense and I'm sorry, I was just venting*

- I heard that Lisa will leave the show around episode 10. I heard this in an interview I can't site right now, so I'm not sure how accurate this is.

- Soooooo excited for this episode!!! Can't wait to see yellow eyes and g-pa Campbell and Sam and Dean.

I_Want_Pie

[5]Sep 13, 2010

wwjd_ wrote:
    My thoughts, - Sam's not evil, sorry but this subject has been annoying me. People keep whining about how they won't watch the show if Sams evil and Dean doesn't hunt with Sam. First of all guys, they said this season was going to be like the first with more, 'monster of the week', episodes. And that Sams just taking on his role as the more, 'trained', brother now. (Because Dean hasn't been hunting for awhile) I just don't see evil Sam in our mix. *Okay this doesn't make sense and I'm sorry, I was just venting* - I heard that Lisa will leave the show around episode 10. I heard this in an interview I can't site right now, so I'm not sure how accurate this is. - Soooooo excited for this episode!!! Can't wait to see yellow eyes and g-pa Campbell and Sam and Dean.

Yeah, Sam's not going to be evil, but he will definitely be changed. I'm thinking he's probably going to most resemble the Sam that we saw in Mystery Spot after Dean's final death. He will be obsessed, cold, and not afraid to make some pretty unpopular decisions.

kdtfiles

[6]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 23
    less than 2 weeks to go .

justinwestnet

[7]Sep 15, 2010
    • level: 17
    Season 6 trailer!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/14/supernatural-season-6-trailer/

I cannot wait for this show! Of all the shows I watch that are returning to TV soon, Supernatural is the one I look forward to the most, with NBC Comedies and Modern Family not too far behind. Of course Friday Night Lights would be second if I didn't have to wait until spring time to watch! September is a great time of the year....football season, cooler weather and season premieres!

LordSothe

[8]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 5

Really not too sure about this season. Much as I like Supernatural, the story ended in Swan Song and I'd hate to see it get dragged on well after it's jumped the shark. I'll watch the first few episodes and hopefully it won't disappoint, but I don't know if I'll stick with it if it doesn't live up to the previous seasons.

buffyangel4evr_

[9]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 20

Whoo! A bit over 8 days to go. As much as I adored the arc of the last 3 seasons, it's exciting for the return of the "monster of the week" format. Sera promised that they will delve into the origins of the monsters/urban legends. And the boys coming full circle with Sam pulling Dean back into hunting----

I_Want_Pie

[10]Sep 17, 2010

So no one has anything to say about my theory. We are a week away from the premier and a well-founded and interesting theory isn't even remotely interesting.

Ok, awesome.

KDHMHE

[11]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 16
    Only 7 days left. can't wait to see it.

sunnykimmy

[12]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 7

Hmm... about your theory. I'm not sure I agree with the undercover Azazel/Crowley idea because I think he's dead,but I think it could be that Lisa and her son are possessed. I've never thought of that. It would make sense,because it has happened before and people won'tsee it coming. They'll think that Dean's finally found some peace.

Pablo_808

[13]Sep 21, 2010
    • level: 14
    A few certain characters seemingly coming back from the dead?? If I didn't know better, I'd say a certain "cowpoke" was behind all this. I honestly think that would be making it a bit too obvious though, so I'm expecting a big twist in all of this. If not, then I'm just gonna stick to that for now.

Tawrens

[14]Sep 21, 2010
    • level: 7

3 days 9 hours and 12 minutes until P day folks!

nirobu

[16]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 2
    ... azazel? back? dunno how i feel about that

cherry_brandy

[17]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 9

I think he's only back for one eppy so it's probably not really him or some weird twist or something. I love him but it would cheapen Dean's awesome ending of him back in season 2 if they brought him back properly.

Anyone seen the second preview clip yet? Be warned it shows Sam and Dean's reunion and it's a little... erm... off. And I'm not talking about Dean having his shirt tucked in.

Don't view if you don't wanna be spoiled http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Dy38idNlg

christy94us

[18]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 1

can't wait for friday i just started watching this summer got caught up on all the seasons . i love that there going with the monster of the week. i really didnt like the whole apoc story though i do love cas . by the way tnn is showing a marathon starting tomorrow at 10 am through fri at 7. and i love the theories some you guys are coming up with

GTX14

[19]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 10

If you look up the info on this episode on any cable service you have, it lists all the actors starring in this episode. One of them being Lauren Cohan, so it looks like we can see the return of Bela in this episode.

19mariela64

[20]Sep 22, 2010
    • level: 4
    Thank you Brandy, I just saw the clip in youtube and it gave me chills.