Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Unforgiven (possible spoilers)

sinjaceheroes

[21]Feb 14, 2011
    • level: 14

libra113 wrote:
    JoshSutton wrote:
    What do they need all those legs for anyway?
    All the better to climb up your leg at night and bite ya' on the backside my dear. Too bad neither Sam or Dean had arachnaphobia. That would have been funny.

We already had Coulrophobia.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sinjaceheroes

[22]Feb 14, 2011

libra113 wrote:
    Well, it appears that Heaven and Hell are BOTH in turmoil so what better time for one of the old, forgotten, religions to try and make a power play to regain what they lost and come into power again?

Thing is that its Purgatory....and as such it MUST be a part of the Judeo-Christian religion. That's what makes guessing Big Momma's identity hard, cause it cant--and must not be--Eve.

Or at the very least, they have to explain why it exists in JC religion. I mean, I hope they don't just ignore that and leave it hanging--like Crowley's boss.

BarryWeen3

[24]Feb 14, 2011

libra113 wrote:
    JoshSutton wrote:
    All the better to climb up your leg at night and bite ya' on the backside my dear. Too bad neither Sam or Dean had arachnaphobia. That would have been funny.

Fun Fact: You swallow approximately 8 spiders in your lifetime while you sleep.

CaptainHarkness

[25]Feb 14, 2011
    • level: 23

It was nice seeing Samuel again even if it was in flashback form. I hope we get a really good arc-heavy episode soon because this whole Mother thing and the glimpse of Sam in hell has me cravingfor more.

Edited on 02/14/2011 7:50pm

libra113

[26]Feb 14, 2011
    • level: 27
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    JoshSutton wrote:

We already had Coulrophobia.

What either Sam or Dean can't be afriad of more than one thing?

libra113

[27]Feb 14, 2011
    sinjaceheroes wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    Well, it appears that Heaven and Hell are BOTH in turmoil so what better time for one of the old, forgotten, religions to try and make a power play to regain what they lost and come into power again?

Thing is that its Purgatory....and as such it MUST be a part of the Judeo-Christian religion. That's what makes guessing Big Momma's identity hard, cause it cant--and must not be--Eve.

Or at the very least, they have to explain why it exists in JC religion. I mean, I hope they don't just ignore that and leave it hanging--like Crowley's boss.

Well, they've never said that the whole Judeo-Christian religion was the only one that exsisted just that it was, at this point, the most powerful. We've had Vanir (Norse mythology), we've had various other lesser gods and goddesses that SHOULD also mean the Asgard, Olympus, etc... also REALLY exist somewhere the other dimensions (perhaps as the religions faded the pathways between then and Earth were severed, which would actally explain why this version of Purgatory is lost).

It's also possible that Mother is from another religion and fled to Purgatory and severed ties with Earth to keep her power which is why she's so powerful when the other, earthbound, deitites we've seen have had hardly any real power left.

Perhaps connections between their realms as well as followers and geographic location all play a part in how they have their power in the first place.

libra113

[28]Feb 14, 2011
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

libra113 wrote:
    JoshSutton wrote:

Fun Fact: You swallow approximately 8 spiders in your lifetime while you sleep.

Not so fun for the eight spiders I'm sure.

I've always liked spiders personally, they're intresting.

libra113

[29]Feb 14, 2011
    CaptainHarkness wrote:

It was nice seeing Samuel again even if it was in flashback form. I hope we get a really good arc-heavy episode soon because this whole Mother thing and the glimpse of Sam in hell has me cravingfor more.

Yeah, he may not be grandfather of the year but I like the guy and would love to see more, even if it means he's going to be a heavy and fight against his own grandsons. In fact that would be intresting to see.

danharr

[30]Feb 22, 2011
    • level: 45

Good episode nice seeing a new monster and how it all turned out man no telling how much bad soulless Sam did and now we'll get little cracks in the wall till who knows when but finding how they save Sam from the memories will be fun.

gatoraderising

[31]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 7
    I liked this ep. It was kinda like watching season 1. Plus a new monster whats not to like lol. I did like seeing the wall crack alittle bit and sam in hell was a nice touch...