Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

retooling supernatural

anngel421

[1]Nov 14, 2012
    • level: 17

Before you get on the "how dare she suggest such a thing?" you should know, I have been a fan of this show since season 1. But there have been a few times after season 5, I've often stuck by the show because of secondary characters rather than the Winchesters. So here is my big what if?

If you had the power to retool supernatural and continue on in the franchise who would you make the lead character to follow?

Because of how much I hate Sam this season and Dean's Emo behavior is starting to get a little grating, the only thing that keeps me tuning back in are the Trans.

So that's my vote. I would like to see the arc where the Trans are more of the focus.

As much as I love Castiel, his awkward not quite humaness works better bouncing off dean and sam.

If bobby were still alive I think I would love to see more episodes that featured him.

What are your thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

The_reids

[2]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 2

anngel421 wrote:

Before you get on the "how dare she suggest such a thing?" you should know, I have been a fan of this show since season 1. But there have been a few times after season 5, I've often stuck by the show because of secondary characters rather than the Winchesters. So here is my big what if?

If you had the power to retool supernatural and continue on in the franchise who would you make the lead character to follow?

Because of how much I hate Sam this season and Dean's Emo behavior is starting to get a little grating, the only thing that keeps me tuning back in are the Trans.

So that's my vote. I would like to see the arc where the Trans are more of the focus.

As much as I love Castiel, his awkward not quite humaness works better bouncing off dean and sam.

If bobby were still alive I think I would love to see more episodes that featured him.

What are your thoughts?

I'm pretty happy with the way things are going so far for season 8. I'm super happy that Cas is back. All I feel is missing now is Bobby. I don't think a re-tooling of the show would be a great idea. I like the show the way it is and frankly enjoy alot of the secondary charecters like Crowley and especially Death. He was great. Meg is a good also. I just don't think I could watch the show without Sam , Dean and Cas. And I'm just waiting for Bobby's return. I know they have something planed for him. The way Cas watched in season 7 as the boys torched his flask. You could almost see Cas thinking of a way to bring him back ! :-) The show for myself, should stay the way it is. Sorry.... just my 2 cents !

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.