Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Sam and Demon blood

gatoraderising

[1]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 7

I thought with all the demon blood Sam has drunk (over time)was suppose to change him somehow? I think it was Cas that said it would change him forever.

So do guys think it has change him and if so how has it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RachelleMcAdams

[2]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 11
    I think there is a darkness buried withim him somehow

libra113

[3]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 27
    Yeah, he's certainly not the same Sam he was before all the blood drinking and he never will be again.

gatoraderising

[4]Mar 28, 2011
    I don't really see that much of a change in him. The only time we really saw a change in Sam is when he and Dean got in that fight and Sam walked out the door after kicking the crap out of Dean.

libra113

[5]Mar 28, 2011
    Well, no one said the change would be something so blatant and clear. He's been darker than he once was for awhile. At this point who knows if that's all there is or if there's more that he's not telling (or now not even remember himself)?

gatoraderising

[6]Mar 29, 2011
    libra113 wrote:
    Well, no one said the change would be something so blatant and clear. He's been darker than he once was for awhile. At this point who knows if that's all there is or if there's more that he's not telling (or now not even remember himself)?

True no one said how much of change it would be for him. We kinda see a change in Sam when he's on Demon blood, not really when he's not on the stuff. Ya he's going to be a little darker now but that could also be because of all the stuff he's been through(not to mention Hell which he doesnt remember yet).

I wonder if we will see Sam drinking anymore Demon blood in the future?

libra113

[7]Mar 29, 2011
    Hopefully he's learned that lesson but given the Winchester track record and their slow learning curve I would say, buy him a lot of Bloody Mary mix he's likely to need it.

Hearty2

[8]Mar 30, 2011
    • level: 5
    Sam hasn't changed much in personality. He's become more of a Hunter like his brother though and that's not what he wanted out of his life. Maybe the 'change' is that he still has some psychic abilities.

libra113

[9]Mar 30, 2011
    There is that but his switch to being more of a driven hunter was more to do with John's death and started right after that (probably also realized that he wasn't going to have much of a choice in the matter anyway).

I suspect the change is yet to be seen but it will come to the surface down the road (possibly after he ends up kicking down that wall) and it won't be pretty.

gatoraderising

[10]Apr 1, 2011
    libra113 wrote:
    There is that but his switch to being more of a driven hunter was more to do with John's death and started right after that (probably also realized that he wasn't going to have much of a choice in the matter anyway).

I suspect the change is yet to be seen but it will come to the surface down the road (possibly after he ends up kicking down that wall) and it won't be pretty.

I would say too that he become more of driven hunter trying to get Dean out of his deal and then the time Dean was in Hell and Sam was hunting on his own(for the most part).

Who know's how he going to be after the wall come's down. His time in Hell was 100 times worst then Dean's and Dean has changed a little since returning from Hell. I'm sure we will find out very very soon.

libra113

[11]Apr 1, 2011
    gatoraderising wrote:
    libra113 wrote:

I would say too that he become more of driven hunter trying to get Dean out of his deal and then the time Dean was in Hell and Sam was hunting on his own(for the most part).

Who know's how he going to be after the wall come's down. His time in Hell was 100 times worst then Dean's and Dean has changed a little since returning from Hell. I'm sure we will find out very very soon.
    All I know is they have GOT to play "When the Walls Come Tumbling Down" in the recap once it happens.

gatoraderising

[12]Apr 4, 2011
    That would be nice if they did do that.

I wonder if Sam's wall will start having more crack's in it like we have already seen or if it will all come crashing down at once.

libra113

[13]Apr 4, 2011
    Probably, they will build to it until the third episode from the end of the season then at the end of the episode it will break and he will run.

Then they can use "When the walls come tumbling down" to recap as Dean, Cas and Bobby look for him (probably knowing the Mother of all will want him for some reason as well) then the last episode will be a fight to save Sam from her and restore his mind. Perhaps that will even be the cliffhanger.

gatoraderising

[14]Apr 5, 2011
    I don't know if Sam would be running anywhere . Just saying, when it cracked a little bit last time he went into mini coma. That song would be sweet for the recap though..

libra113

[15]Apr 5, 2011
    gatoraderising wrote:
    I don't know if Sam would be running anywhere . Just saying, when it cracked a little bit last time he went into mini coma. That song would be sweet for the recap though..
    Well, something has gotta happen to extend the story so either he runs, get's kidnapped, or (like I suggested somewhere before) Dean and Cas take a psychic trip inside Sam's mind to repair it from within.

Take your pick.

gatoraderising

[16]Apr 7, 2011
    libra113 wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:
    Well, something has gotta happen to extend the story so either he runs, get's kidnapped, or (like I suggested somewhere before) Dean and Cas take a psychic trip inside Sam's mind to repair it from within.

Take your pick.
    Your right something has to happen but i have no idea what.

What if the only person who could repair Sam was Lucifer. I don't see it ever happing but it would be a nice twist.

libra113

[17]Apr 7, 2011
    gatoraderising wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:

Take your pick.

What if the only person who could repair Sam was Lucifer. I don't see it ever happing but it would be a nice twist.
    Since I don't see them bringing him back they would be *bleep*ed.

Maybe the Mother of All would kidnap him and use him for some reason or another.

Still, a part of me would like to see Cas and Dean go inside his mind and repair it from within.

smegmag

[18]Apr 12, 2011
    • level: 4
    libra113 wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:
    libra113 wrote:
    gatoraderising wrote:

Take your pick.

Since I don't see them bringing him back they would be *bleep*ed.

Maybe the Mother of All would kidnap him and use him for some reason or another.

Still, a part of me would like to see Cas and Dean go inside his mind and repair it from within.

I totally like the idea of Cas (if he survives the war) and Dean going inside Sam to save him--but I think wouldnt they be going inside his soul not his mind? Also maybe some evil thing could slip him a demon blood mickey/ruffie and start the wall tumbling process.

And as for the Mother of All wanting "something" out of Sam, I think his primary use would be breeding. Maybe she would want to breed with Lucifer in Sam--if she wanted to breed who else in the supernatural realm would be good enough for her but the Prince of Darkness himself. Or maybe if they didnt want to bring back Lucifer Sam all cracked out on demon blood may be good enough to breed with on his own. Oh the possibilities.

libra113

[19]Apr 13, 2011
    Well, his soul is what's messed up but it was his mind they were trying to protect so I guess 6 of one... Perhaps an area where the soul and the mind meet.

I could see the Mother having him taken and force fed blood so she could churn out some new monster, like something that's part human/part special child/part demon or whatever. A bunch of monsters with Sam's abilities and all that.

gatoraderising

[20]Apr 14, 2011
    For breeding I could see Mother taking Sam. Other then that she really wouldn't have a reason to take him. If anything she would want to kill Sam and Dean. Right now they are the biggest threat to her.