Supernatural Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

Scarecrow/Faith Promo

kierens25

[1]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 6
    Ok, I know they have been playing this promo for a few weeks now and I have already mentioned this on this site...somewhere...as well as on After-Darkness but it's still got me confused. If you watch the promo you can see it quite obviously. There is a part in the promo where you can see Sam and Dean sleeping in the hotel after Asylum. Then the phone rings and Sam answers and sits up, again, just like in Asylum. But when we see the view of the boys asleep, Dean isn't wearing a shirt. But when we see him take the phone from Sam he is wearing a very pretty green shirt. Why on earth would he randomly put on a shirt just to take the phone from Sam? I originally thought that this was a mistake in editing but then I looked at Sam's hair and it looks different in the promo than it did at the end of Asylum so it a different shot.

I was just curious to know what other people think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelcory16

[2]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 32
    Well, because that scene was filmed after "Asylum". I guess they just forgot to make sure everything was exact?

Who cares if Dean is wearing a shirt or not? lol :p

kierens25

[3]Jan 7, 2006
    Come on prydain, I know this was filmed after cause Sam's hair is different even when Dean is shirtless. And it's not the fact that Dean is shirtless, it's that he was shirtless then he wasn't...it's confusing me dammit.

J_Ps_J_As_Girl

[4]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 3
    archangelcory16 wrote:
    Well, because that scene was filmed after "Asylum". I guess they just forgot to make sure everything was exact?

Who cares if Dean is wearing a shirt or not? lol :p
    Yeah! Who cares? He looks good in green!*Drooling*

kalena_henden

[5]Jan 10, 2006
    Did anyone see the Scarecrow promo during last night's Critic's Choice Awards? The one with Sam saying in shock/realization to Dean, "We were chosen."

I wonder if he means they were chosen for "hunting" or chosen to be killed by those pagans. Hmm.

kierens25

[6]Jan 11, 2006
    No, I missed that. I did, however, tape that because I don't like to watch award shows all the way through. I tend to buzz through them. I'll have to break out the tape and look for it.

At least now I have my answer as to why Dean had on a shirt. I still don't understand why he had to put on a shirt just to talk to Daddy and go all military on us. I swear, it reminded me of when Jensen was in flashbacks on Dark Angel. When he was still X5-494 and all obedient and crap.

sams1ra

[7]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    Anyone knows why it says that "Route 666" airs on Feb 7th and not Jan 24th??? (Haven't we suffered enough already????)

kierens25

[8]Jan 15, 2006
    Maybe they need to take a small break so they have enough episodes to make it to May. They did play a lot before the November/December hiatus.